Travian: Codex Victoria - Report issues

• what about the crop issue?some news?

Just activate the +25% boost and you can get crop positive again.

Veteran and Professional Player Since Year 2004 :evil:

5th time adding Gold. :saint:

Cheers

Jerry,Takeshi,Zax is always here!!! 8)

• Well done team.. fantastic new features that I am sure will greatly enhance game play, once people get used to them..

one very minor issue is the reporting for the hero

• I think the biggest mistake in this beta is that the resources are level 5 with a low producten.

Normaly when you have reached level 5 on all of your resources you allready have a lot of your buildings already build.

Now you start with a village with just the same building as normaly, the mainbuilding.

Instead off having a quick start it slows you down.

Second mistake is the gold reward.

It is nice to start with 100 gold, but we are testing for TG and we should not have to by gold ourselves.

During this beta there should be gold avaleble all the time, as a reward for all the help TG gets.

• I agree with this, the level 5 fields seems great, but there actually not. The produce is low, but if you want to upgrade it it cost you al hell of al lot supplies, only most of the time you dont have it, and you need to think about building your village to, so when you now spend it on your produce, you fall back cause your not gaining alot from upping it, you lost alot of supplies and cant do anything futher in your village. Im used to the ptp server so im probably kinda spoiled, but to me its al kinda slow, and it only keeps getting worse later on

• Oh and for the command centre it should be at level 10 not 20[attach='101811','none','false'][/attacYou

If that's your spawn village, remember it's already had 2 lots of settlers from it, so you can only train another 3, or a chief if you have a lvl 20 palace / command centre

• When upgrading a building, I watched the video to get the shorter build time, however the construction order did not go through when the video was finished.

• Source Code
    I especially see a disadvantage in the times when you raise buildings further, I am someone who wants to continue playing, apart from that a region x1 is simply useless, if you want to push a village 2 regions away it will cost you half a day, and you stand still more than you can play
    Apart from that, because nothing really yields anything but the costs are enormously high, you can't get any further, only in your hd you can go over the lvl 10, and where you already had nice production on the ptp server on lvl 15, you now have lvl 30 fields needed, which is so much more expensive, apart from the waiting times. And in your sub-villages the production does not get along at all.
    So if it becomes an x1, I will unsubscribe from this
    The only way to keep a little pace on an x1 server and to have fun is to spend an incredible amount of gold. I know travian likes this, kind of dairy cow for money. maybe I nag, but I play to play. not to look at my screen and have to wait 10 hours or more. I think it is a good idea that the travian developers themselves will play along, and see how terrible this is.
  • Source Code
    I especially see a disadvantage in the times when you raise buildings further, I am someone who wants to continue playing, apart from that a region x1 is simply useless, if you want to push a village 2 regions away it will cost you half a day, and you stand still more than you can play
    Apart from that, because nothing really yields anything but the costs are enormously high, you can't get any further, only in your hd you can go over the lvl 10, and where you already had nice production on the ptp server on lvl 15, you now have lvl 30 fields needed, which is so much more expensive, apart from the waiting times. And in your sub-villages the production does not get along at all.
    So if it becomes an x1, I will unsubscribe from this
    The only way to keep a little pace on an x1 server and to have fun is to spend an incredible amount of gold. I know travian likes this, kind of dairy cow for money. maybe I nag, but I play to play. not to look at my screen and have to wait 10 hours or more. I think it is a good idea that the travian developers themselves will play along, and see how terrible this is.

I agree !00%

• I agree the quests system does not work for boosted start at all. On the top of high resources cost/low reward, a lot of smaller tasks are hidden (I assume, I did not get that far yet) behind huge spending for level 6/7 fields. Reward for everything used to be more than you spend or at least close.

Even though I like resources from adventures/rewards available outside of storage, the fact that you need heroin the village to use them ruins it, especially on regional map. We used to save starting rewards so they can be used in new village far away to build it faster, now you have to move your hero there. The way you use resources from hero inventory is not convenient at all should be one window for all 4, ideally should be option to take as much as needed to finish certain field/building (the same way NPC spread resources automatically).

Unless my memory fails me, on the server with much hated goldron we had similar feature, resources were stored somewhere else, it was sooooo much easy to use, I don't remember any complains.

• I remember a server with a big cookingpot (dont know the english name) with al kind of things, even wood, clay, etc. If you needed things in village 1 you went to village 1 and took it, needed it on village 3, went there and took it, without using the hero.

Maybe bringing the cookingpot back just for the resourses is an option?

Right now the bonusses you get from village 1 you can only use it in village 1 by sending back the hero.

It's not how it should be.

• Since the maintenance this afternoon, cages and ointments are showing as helms.

123978c0d4349a4929fe015159081eba.png

Livvy - GUA, Mostly Harmless, ChamELEon, Mostly ChamELEon, HarmlessPenguin

I cleared my cache and I liked it

• So Good News! The Context-Messages now work-ish? The OK-button works! And the messages are closeable. But I dont get real Messages but instead only CSS-Strings to serverlokations where the Messages seem to be stored.

So... one issue fixt, another one intruduced. :thumbsup:

Kidding. :) Good Work so far. But i wonder if there will be time to change/rethink some of the gameplay-issues like the tasks-order or the start-buildings.