Travian: Codex Victoria - Report issues

• tried to move some resources from hero inventory to warehouse and the resources vanished from my hero inventory but did not appear in my warehouse, tried with 1k wood and 1k clay. lost all those res to thin air...

Edit: found the resources in another village... I was selected spawn village when i tried to use them and they appeared in my newly spawned village instead ( and I know no one else was on account so can't possibly have switched villages)

also: different bug, I could collect the "build iron mine to lvl 6" twice, even though I only upgraded 1 iron mine

• The order of the tasks is very bad.
    The tasks for warehouse lvl 7 appears before warehouse 3.
    Reward for all to 6 is very small, considering how much has to be invested.
    Now you have to press the same button for resources/buildings - I don't like it, most of us were used to have 2 sepparate buttons.

Also, the reward for this task is very small:
    https://prnt.sc/onsbdi

I just found a major bug
    If you are in another village, other than hero's village and want to use the resources from it's inventory, the resources will increase or decrease , I just lost like 5k resources because of this.

• I ended some adventures, reports are showing wrong icons :

--
    Vieux joueur, peut-être pas tant à la retraite que ça..
    Ancien opérateur sur les serveurs français et marocains
    [A.S] à vie !

Post was edited 1 time, last by Token ().

• Moment when people don't bother to check:

- What's the topic of the thread;

- What's written already, they just spam same issue that has been mentioned X times already;

Also, marking players/alliances in the map isn't working...

• There are new sets of tasks. In the Taskmaster you can see there are Battle, Economy and World. Many new task are those in New village.

The current task overview will also change depending if you are in spawn village or in second village, so you dont get locked out from some tasks intended for spawn or second village, as it only show 6 tasks at once (2 from each).

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

• I am noticing that the resources I have been collecting from the task list are disappearing at a random rate. I have used only 750 of each but keep collecting to save them and move on. I was at 6k wood last night now I am at like 5374. Is that a bug or did I miss that the res in the hero inventory would deteriorate over time?

• I am noticing that the resources I have been collecting from the task list are disappearing at a random rate. I have used only 750 of each but keep collecting to save them and move on. I was at 6k wood last night now I am at like 5374. Is that a bug or did I miss that the res in the hero inventory would deteriorate over time?

look in the hero's inventory. you can collect just in the town your hero lives in, want it in another town? move the hero around.

• i cant belive it they dont give 500 points with residence lev 10 naw all that can spend gold they can make cap same time with the people know travian the only think you must do 5 days is to make army and wait the protection to be over after with the milions of res that you will take you use gold and gold and gold and you will say you play travian

Post was edited 1 time, last by Anastithika: please dont distroy the game change that in next servers players that know to play they must have the posibility to make cap before protection its over like it was in all the kind of servers last 14 years i remember ().

• So you really won’t give 500cp for building Regia lev10?

Server ts19 2017-2018: The H0und-LOV

Server ts19 2018-19: Vanpanza-Gemina

Server ts20 2019: Vanpanza-ZUG

Server ts15.hispano 2019-20: Pizza&Mandolino ZUG

Server tx3.it 2020: I Ciccini ZUG