Travian: Codex Victoria - Report issues

📝Farewell to Forums📝

The forum is currently in read-only mode that will last till July 07th, 2021.

You will find news and all relevant information about the game in our Travian: Legends blog.
For live conversations and interaction with the community join us in official Travian: Legends Discord server.
  • The current task overview [...] show 6 tasks at once (2 from each).

In this case, I think I have an issue on how the tasks are displayed.

Moreover I am not sure that the count on the right is correct (e.g. 11/9 written near the "world" tasks).

s19 PTP it 1x 2018 - GreyFox (OLYMPO) - vinto :egy06:

s20 PTP it 2x 2019 - GreyFox (ZugZwang) - vinto:egy01:

s15 CV hispano 2019 - GreyFox (ZUG) - in corso :egy11:

• As is also apparent in the post from GreyFox above, I only have one task at a time shown in my new village instead of two

Also, a way to see all tasks not yet done (and their rewards) would be great. That way it would be easier to plan the tasks you want to focus on first

• Problem with rewarding. The award for the construction of the level 3 granary was issued only after completing the task of upgrading the unit, discovering a new unit and building a 2x field to level 6.

• That is the '' build a new village" mission?

No, the missions of the World section, since I started that say that I have already done them but I never saw them.

Nor have they given me all the rewards to another partner :(

img]

Post was edited 1 time, last by Zahary ().

• Hi

picture in report for hero adventure is wrong :

Bounty Gelding Gelding and the picture shows helmet

X1 : LOL,LoDm,LOST,LFI(win),Wait&See,NWO,Exilés, Kakolak X3 :~M.A~,WisC(win),triple V(win),?¿?¿?¿ , Hegemony, SW-1(win), UOLLAS, NEWORDER

ROA : %(win) Qual : Gtm, ANTP, REN Q(win), Ghetto(win), UOLLAS, SMURFS Final : COQ, BAD(win), UOLLAS

Created : tutorials, map arte/spawn, sheets(analysing,train troop, NPC, travel time, automatic maps, def managing, optimisation)
    THE CORNER. Travian Team.

Discord Lyre#3607 .

Discord de la communauté Francophone Travian French Community

• 1/ title of quest

a7cef2dc9c7b5349d296ee155ffe7112.png

2/ the blue circle on hero picture :

ffb041e23270e69be4c08eaab40ccfe0.png

it shows experience 24

but it could be fine if it also shows the amount to raise for next level , for example 24/ 250

3/ You could have given free golds for this test server.

On Kingdom, we have 300 free golds / week for the test server.

4/ 25% is inactive, it should be writen 0

6a58d103a45c90a76eb573a6851f3d69.png

X1 : LOL,LoDm,LOST,LFI(win),Wait&See,NWO,Exilés, Kakolak X3 :~M.A~,WisC(win),triple V(win),?¿?¿?¿ , Hegemony, SW-1(win), UOLLAS, NEWORDER

ROA : %(win) Qual : Gtm, ANTP, REN Q(win), Ghetto(win), UOLLAS, SMURFS Final : COQ, BAD(win), UOLLAS

Created : tutorials, map arte/spawn, sheets(analysing,train troop, NPC, travel time, automatic maps, def managing, optimisation)
    THE CORNER. Travian Team.

Discord Lyre#3607 .

Discord de la communauté Francophone Travian French Community

Post was edited 4 times, last by _Lyli_ ().

• Since today, if window of the Edge Browser is maxed in Full HD, the list of villages is displayed below the main graphic instead on the right side, as normal.

If i change the window size it is okay, but then i have to scroll.

What is changed, cause until yet it looks fine?

edit:

Okay, seems to be a Problem with Edge browser at least on this machine, another world shows the same behaviour…

:(