Travian: Codex Victoria - Report issues

• 3/ You could have given free golds for this test server.

On Kingdom, we have 300 free golds / week for the test server.

We have given 100 Gold to each registered account.

4/ 25% is inactive, it should be writen 0

6a58d103a45c90a76eb573a6851f3d69.png

This is correct, it is grey and shows how much you could have if you activate the bonus.

• Hey, I would like to report some bugs, the contextual help has the codes written in them rather than the proper instructions which are supposed to be shown. I’ll write another reply with all the bugs and glitches I’ve found with the solutions that I know.

• I don't know if it was already written (too many pages to read), but there is an issue with taking resources from hero:

Hero is in village 1, I try to take resources in village 2 (now I know that it was designed so that you can take resources only in hero village) - first of all, it allows to even click on resources in village 2. Second, it shows "Amount in storage after usage:" calculated by value of village 2 storage. I click accept, resources don't appear - they appear in village 1. So the issues are:

1. It allows to click on resources in other villages.

2. It shows "Current amount in storage:" and "Amount in storage after usage:" of current village, not of village where hero is.

Past servers: Alfėja Baltics speed, Alfėja Baltics 2, MC Eiaiestyi comx2, Eiaiestyi com29 (x5), Ankhsi com83 (PtP Closed Beta)

• It looks like different accounts got either different order or different display pattern. As Upseg suggested in another thread it is either a bug and we have not clue what triggers it or TG changed something with the latest update on Friday. It seems people who landed new villages before the update have one set and those who settled after have another. All just speculations, I don't have enough data to be sure.

• It seems that I receive double or even tripple rewards by upgrading the warehouse to level 7 in the two extra villages. Or is it normal to receive this reward in all three first villages?

The resources going to the heroes inventory is very annoying.
    I used to check my warehouse before collecting rewards and I still have to. Only thing which has been added is more clicking :(
    Ok, advantage is that I can choose how many recources will go to the warehouse, which still is all resources... this is Travian remember? We're always short on recources :D

Another disadvantage of the resources stacked with the hero is that I have to send my hero to another village if I want to use the resources in another village than my hero's.
    In the regular Travian I select the village which I want to have the resources in and then I collect the reward (more applicable in the daily rewards).

• New village tasks will only appear if you are in second/third village. The Economy tasks only appear if you are in spawn village.

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

• New village tasks will only appear if you are in second/third village. The Economy tasks only appear if you are in spawn village.

I still only have one task at a time showing in the new village instead of the two I would expect whould be there

For residence quest, can u help me ?

My friend got it.. And i'm more advanced than him and i don't have the quest

• The number of tasks in the overview does not add up.

Battle‭‭ 16‬/‭17‬‬ No further tasks available in this category. <=========== 16 of 17 and none left

New village‭‭6‬/‭18‬‬

Economy‭‭6‬/‭14‬‬

World‭‭11‬/‭9‬‬ No further tasks available in this category. <======= 11 of 9 done ???

• The number of tasks in the overview does not add up.

Battle‭‭ 16‬/‭17‬‬ No further tasks available in this category. <=========== 16 of 17 and none left

New village‭‭6‬/‭18‬‬

Economy‭‭6‬/‭14‬‬

World‭‭11‬/‭9‬‬ No further tasks available in this category. <======= 11 of 9 done ???

Yes, we have moved 2 tasks from World to Economy, that is why now 11/9. You probably did those 2 tasks before the update :)

• What tasks? Did you change anything else?

I hate to say that, but you asked us to test your beta with our own money. Normally I am a minority who does not mind that. I find exploring new things fun, I believe early access to information worth my time and money and don't mind paying for my entertainment. You are really pushing the limit with this server though. It is still competition and given nature of new features of the server settling strategy is main thing people came to this server. Not much testing of hospitals will happen before main round starts.

It is not just that people are moving through different sets of quests. Some have them twice, some can never get to residence and you are not bothered with it enough to even inform us about changes. The topic with known issues was started on the first day and has not been updated since. Nothing is being explained or acknowledged even. The story is sad beyond usual.

Post was edited 1 time, last by ELE ().

• there is bug wit hospital freezing the village the village stop taking ress from raid or trade so if you have -crop the troops will starve and you cant do enything about it cant build enything cant recall troops hero inventory stuck in the village .

• Yes, we have moved 2 tasks from World to Economy, that is why now 11/9. You probably did those 2 tasks before the update :)

So let's see if i've understood this right. What you are saying is that some of us are getting the 500cp reward and some of us are not? I'm done with all of the tasks that have been available to me. The ones that have not appeared yet, that i know of compared to my team mates are the granary and warehouse to lvl 3. Is this supposed to be like this as well?