Travian: Codex Victoria - Report issues

• I shouldn't be able to see this! Because i am a member off a different alliance.

Topokiller89 was one of our members. I can only see attacks untill de moment he was kickt from the alliance.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Jolene ().

• Can we please have clarification if new village tasks can be done in any settled villages or only in second? It seems that at least some of them only triggered if completed in village 2 which sucks for these who trained settlers or build fields in village 3. I am not sure about it and I believe I saw somewhere on forum a statement 'in any". The published list does not clarify it.

If that is the case and village 2 is the "main" quest village that needs to be reworked. It kills good portion of settling strategies.

-------------------------------

you all got all the rewards

http://prntscr.com/oqgk5e

--------------------------------------------

http://prntscr.com/oqjrbk

Is not on the tasks list. Over all count of tasks in game does not match the list.

Post was edited 1 time, last by ELE ().

• Nope, you all got all the rewards, they were added by the script. Some even received double rewards or got the quest reset in cases it was not possible to provide rewards properly.

If you think you did not receive the reward, please provide me your in-game nickname and we will check.

I am 100% certain there are several tasks that are not showing up on my account: The night king

Fell down from rank 15 to 64 because of it. Would appreciate if someone could take a look at it asap so i can get back on track.

• ELE  
    I did resi and settlers in v2, fields in v3. I got the quest reward no matter in which of my villages the task was done.

9ad12aa6eac8e256ca64761548716cf5.png

"Between impulse and action there is a realm of good taste begging for your acquaintance."
    (the doctor, voy4/25)

• Hm, only idea i have is that the system might not recognize the task has been done already.

Like, when your settlers are already done before you come to the task. This should be quickly sorted when the player sends a ticket to the game support.

"Between impulse and action there is a realm of good taste begging for your acquaintance."
    (the doctor, voy4/25)

• I probably missing something. After all this is Friday. What information/feedback do you expect to receive from from such reset?

• On Monday we will reset the quest for everybody, so that everybody will have the chance to redo the quest from scratch in the new order you can see here

Your statement says the quest.

Which quest do you mean?

ELE and Schmitz' Katze . My settlers are done in village 3. Level 7 fields not done yet.

Support advised me that the cp quest is not active on my account yet.

• Yes, sarcy. I had the same issue.

Settlers were done (in v2) but no fields 7 apart from spawn. So I couldnt get the cp reward for residence until I had fields on 7 somewhere.

When I got the fields (in v3) the cp quest and some others showed up but the system did not recognize my settlers were already done.

Support fixed the issue within minutes.

(the doctor, voy4/25)

• Your statement says the quest.

Which quest do you mean?

I think it is a typo and we will have all quests repeated. I don't know how it will help test/balance quests system. Let just take it as resources boost and be happy about it.

• ELE  
    I only upgraded village 3, sent all resources from 1 and 2 to 3, and was able to complete quests for new village, so it definitely doesn't need to be the 2nd village.
    Not sure how far you are along with task, but I believe after I completed the All to 7 fields task, that's when I unlocked all the rest. warehouse lvl 3, granary lvl 3, residence lvl 1, culture points, residence lvl 10 (which did give me the 500 CP, so I didn't have to throw the parties I did).
    So Travian Mods, the tasks definitely need to be in a different order or swap out the fields tasks for something different. Maybe build hero's mansion or click info on your tribe's specific building. Also don't remember seeing quest for grain mill, but could just be forgetting.

Administrator when you say you will reset the quests for everyone, does that mean everyone starts over at 0 complete? I am currently 15/17, 16/18, 6/14, and 11/9 complete, and if I get all the rewards over again, its not fair to those who didn't get them the first time, even for a beta.

• Shouldn't the celebration give 500 CP on a normal server. Here they are giving just 165 CP. When I clicked on the Celeb button, it was showing 500 CP but it gave me only 165 CP. Can someone fix it and the remaining 335 CP to my account "venkat".

• cvrrao Small celebration gives you the amount that village produces with 500 maximum. Large one gives the amount on account with 2000 maximum.

Stonewall i am not using my account as example, we have settled 4th already without getting l7, ROI for fields 7 does not make sense to do them in order to get the quest for 500 CP, imho. It is cheaper to get CP by other means. The system does not work as starting quest, even if it was bugs free and clear on wording.

• Administrator when you say you will reset the quests for everyone, does that mean everyone starts over at 0 complete? I am currently 15/17, 16/18, 6/14, and 11/9 complete, and if I get all the rewards over again, its not fair to those who didn't get them the first time, even for a beta.

Yes that is correct, please remember this is a Closed Beta which main purpose is to test all the mechanics and find all the bugs.

• This is one:

Yes that is correct, please remember this is a Closed Beta which main purpose is to test all the mechanics and find all the bugs.

Take easy all people, please.

All comments with love :D .

It is a little problem to strategy of settlers, but this is a Beta, and this is not apocalypse. In the real life, when you probe a new free product, test of production o medical, know it will not be the FINAL, DEFINITIVE, REAL ( or you receive a placebo to confirm the real efect)

The feedback is very easy ELE (better answer one code chopper), it check several events:

- Check old events ---> open the rewards without again build/make the requirements

- Check the new order, to know if now it wil fine (after reset to new server one month forward)

- Check all links on data matrix to accounts: the consult, the quest inside game (game->data), the answers data, visual and check to rewards (take it and add to correct side Heroe, town,etc)

All people work to improve the game, the new version Codex Victoria and the changes.

PD: I am a one this person very angry when ingame on a serious server something will wrong or different i planned it :P

Some advice:

I think there is another problem with the video to less time to build, when you see one and it ends, if you have plus (and resources enough) put automaticaly anothe build upgraded of select building.

I think there is a little problem with restriction of travel time of merchants (other people could accept it more far.

I check it again when i can (It happens i think 24hours ago only)

• Correct me if I'm wrong but I remember a version where you had the choice not to follow the tutorial and could just cash in the resource/rewards of the tasks up front?

Wouldn't this be better than forcing experienced players to follow a tutorial (which is completely nonsensical) which is designed to help the new players? or at least enable players to work through whichever sequence they prefer?

• There was a distinction between _tutorial_ (which you could skip and get the rewards nevertheless) and _quests_ (which you had to follow to gain the rewards). Still, you were slightly better off if you did the tutorial.

(the doctor, voy4/25)

• Correct me if I'm wrong but I remember a version where you had the choice not to follow the tutorial and could just cash in the resource/rewards of the tasks up front?

Wouldn't this be better than forcing experienced players to follow a tutorial (which is completely nonsensical) which is designed to help the new players? or at least enable players to work through whichever sequence they prefer?

The tutorial part of tasks is replaced by contextual help (and it can be disabled in the settings).

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.