Travian: Codex Victoria - Report issues

• On tablet, the placement of resource count boxes and account setting buttons are misplaced. Also, the troop training and Barracks info boxes are separated and overlapping. I can't get to troop training.

• I get tasks again that i had in the beginning... like this for example, build warehouse lvl 1, while mine is on lvl 10 ... no i have no new village build

• With the Quest restart some problems have occur.
    For example I´m stuck at the mission "Found a second village using your settlers"´Because I have 4 villages I can´t settle for second village.
    Other missions has been clear cause I have already done them before the reset, but just that mission has gotten stuck.

Chrom please report this in game as well. It can be forwarded faster in game.

• my quest have reset ? , sometimes i use a vpn on my pc , i was logged in normally , used a vpn , then turnt this off , i was made to log back in and now my quest are reset , i even have 2 of them messages you get from support about game advice.

• my quest have reset ? , sometimes i use a vpn on my pc , i was logged in normally , used a vpn , then turnt this off , i was made to log back in and now my quest are reset , i even have 2 of them messages you get from support about game advice.

Yes we announced it, we did reset the quest today to try out the new order.

• Is it normal to receive the reward twice? Some rewards although you collect the reward in the main village, when you move to your secondary village the mission is still there to be complete.

• Hi there, after the quests reset, the "train troops" quest is not validating for me in any village (have tried spawn and 3rd village). I trained 2 praetorians.

also the merge bug is still there, whereby merging with resources will merge the troops into your village but not consume any res through the merging (endless merging is possible).

oh and the "use your settlers quest" is not validating for me either, even though i have settled my 4th village already. this quest requires you to have settled your second village.

last one, the imagery in reports for adventures still shows helmets for all items received, unless it is resources, nothing or troops.

acc: Hypochondriacs

• http://prntscr.com/orja5

The daily bonus points have disappeared, although the counter should be reset at 12:00. In the screenshot the time is 10:30

20 minutes ago, I had 74 points....offensively

The link to the image dosnt show your screenshot, it leds to something else.

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

• I was just asked to ask people report these issues in game since it can be forwarded faster in game. THe second village one and train troops. The CS staff will be on the look out for these messages.

• i have a bug where my tasks keep repeating themselves and since i have already completed them i can get infinite ressources... they all just go to hero inventory, so in theory i could just keep golding up everything

• Now I need to have 703 marksmen in my account, only 153. I want to see 703 marksman in my account as soon as possible. Otherwise, I'll be sharing these bad experiences you've had on all social media.

Thank You!

• Is it possible to get actual task list? I was very dissapointed when i try to do quests after quest reset, because i hope task list you have posted is last and finished. Now i dont know if i have to trust tasks, i can see in game or i task on forum. Maybe you should remove your task list from official page complete it and post it again.

Eti - Beta

970x250_5Tribes.png