Travian: Codex Victoria - Report issues

• It is non possible to change the local time

You need to choose the timezone and then add a tick in the box "Show local time instead of server time on top" to make it appear in the top.

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

• Hello,

I'm sorry for my bad English...

I tried to edit elements on the farm list, but the edit button doesn't work... I can edit the sending troops only when I choosed the village and there I click the "Edit farm list" possibilities

• All the resources I get from the tasks ends in the hero inventory - new feature and probably a good one - When i take out some resources -no matter which city I am in - the resources ends up in my first city - always - no exception. Even if the task was achieved in another city.

• Is it possible to get actual task list? I was very dissapointed when i try to do quests after quest reset, because i hope task list you have posted is last and finished. Now i dont know if i have to trust tasks, i can see in game or i task on forum. Maybe you should remove your task list from official page complete it and post it again.

Eti - Beta

We published it last week, it is available here: Travian: Codex Victoria
    C
    ould you be more precise and tell us which task you receive that are not in the list?

EDIT: I forward your message to our Game Design and we are currently looking at the issue. The list on the forum is the correct one :)

UPDATE 15:19 - We found out some error in the internal document we received to create the list, the list will be updated in the next hours.

• Mission :

Use your settlersUse your settlers

In Travian: Codex Victoria, you start with six settlers and you can settle a new village right at the start of the game. Go to the map and find a close position to settle a new village.

Stuck, allready found the 2nd village and the mission is stcuk

• I have been told that is being looked into. But that is all the information I have .

• As we are trying things out and also the server is being updated it seems to me and instant delete option for those of us wishing to try out the start with the new quests run into the problem of multi accounting whilst our first account is on (what feels like) a long delete. I would be happy if I could supply ign and request an instant delete. Thanks djt003

Sorry if this should be in feedback

• Has anyone noticed that when using resources(for example building units) you have to pretty much do it twice, because after the first time nothing happens? The resources are still there and no production or upgrade is going on.

• Has anyone noticed that when using resources(for example building units) you have to pretty much do it twice, because after the first time nothing happens? The resources are still there and no production or upgrade is going on.

Try clearing your cache (CTRL+F5), it helped when it happend for me.

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

• So, Task list was recently updated - although im still missing multiple tasks & rewards, such as :

Academy lvl 1

Smithy lvl 1

Research unit

Improve Unit

Barracks lvl 3

Also, since all the tasks are mixed up, can you please take your time and make this list complete with notes when certain tasks are unlocked - especially rezidence

BTW, would you mind to create a voting poll for community to decide Codex Server Speed? From my understanding - quite a lot of players are hoping to see x2 server instead of x1. Or at least confirm speed for upcoming COdex Servers?

• When training troops the troop is added to queue, but res and amount available to train does not update until clicked again? Is anyone else finding this?

Example in image: I have the res for one troop, it's been added to the queue but the barracks still shows enough res for oone troop.

• BTW, would you mind to create a voting poll for community to decide Codex Server Speed? From my understanding - quite a lot of players are hoping to see x2 server instead of x1. Or at least confirm speed for upcoming COdex Servers?

This is not possible, the server speed is set to 180 days for the september version.
    We had a global survey a few months ago when we asked player whether they wanted to have faster server as standard and the majority voted no.

• I will forward your feedback to Game Design and come back with an answer as soon as he sees my message.
    In general the tasks are not mixed up in the list they are ordered by category as they are in the game.

• When training troops the troop is added to queue, but res and amount available to train does not update until clicked again? Is anyone else finding this?

Example in image: I have the res for one troop, it's been added to the queue but the barracks still shows enough res for oone troop.

This has been reported and our XAP team confirmed, we have a fix in development.

• I will forward your feedback to Game Design and come back with an answer as soon as he sees my message.
    In general the tasks are not mixed up in the list they are ordered by category as they are in the game.

Thank you, also:

As per below - WH 3 in New village reward is same as GR 3 in Economy? shouldn't they be swapped? or its a typo mistake and they should match?

Same as one reward have 720 clay / second 730.. it looks like they should be identical - although might be a typo as well

New Village

Warehouse lvl 3

880 1020 590 320

New Village

Granary lvl 3

620 720 560 230

Economy

Warehouse lvl 3

620 730 560 230

Economy

Granary lvl 3

880 1020 590 320

• Jake is digging in the code for those missing quests you mentioned, he said he will come back to me after his next meeting.
    I will also recheck the documentation about the rewards :)

• iSmokeWeeed Jake digged in the code.

About the list of rewards you mentioned as possible type, no the rewards are correct as written.

About those quests you got and are not in the list, Jake found them in the code (yeah, they were playing hide and seek) and updated our internal list. Unfortunately, we won't be able to update our list on forum until this Friday probably (I will try to do my best to do it before, but as there is bank holiday here it might be tough)

Meanwhile, here is the list of missing quests and their reward.

These appear in the BATTLE category right after "Send a raid to an oasis"

About the order of the quests:
    - In the task list you always see the first 2 tasks for each category (in the same order as the list providen on the forum)

- In the spawn village you do not see the quests for NEW VILLAGE

- In the settled villages you do not see the quests for SPAWN VILLAGE

• Great Job! Thank you

One more clarification : in order to receive 500 CP for building residence level 10 (to unlock this task)

I would need to build all the fields lvl 7, level 8 first?