Travian: Codex Victoria - Report issues

• hey if i delete my account and remake one will gold be transferable to the new account im going to make

Yes, the Closed Beta gameworld is a special gameworld and we allow to transfer your gold to any gameworld at your choice in any domain.

• After last update the resource counters are not updated after troop building is initiated. Only page reload will recalculate the resources counters and available troops counters. Steps to reproduce:

1) go to barracks or stable or workshop

2) issue the command to build some troops

3) the build queue will change, but the counters of resources and the counters of available troops will not change

This happens both in desktop Chrome and Opera browsers; in mobile Chrome as well - so this does not seem to be a browser-specific issue.

• We are aware that there are some issue with the troops on Closed Beta.

The issues we could see are:

• players see troops that are not there
    • players see heroes that are not there
    • all those troops eat crop

These issues is causing all "real" troops to starve. We will deactivate starvingto avoid these issue to sum up, while the DEVs are having a look at it.

Thanks for your understanding.

• Thanks we are aware of the issue, it will be fixed probably next week.

• When I make 20 ashes and right after that I want to npc for more troops, the crop gets 0. After refreshing and using npc it's correct.
    Same with buildng troops in general: The res is accounted for after a refresh. This is very confusing.
    Isn't there a function of autorefresh after building troops which is switched off?

• i will delete too, and i courage you, do it the same thing, it is the most awful and unfair thing i've seen, playing our time and money for some cheatings player

I don´t remember any server, I don´t remember any account, I don´t even know who i am...

:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

• I suggest a full server restart, let's start from day 1 again, they did not bug troops from 14. august, they bugged the troops before also.. so ye this cannot be fixed with a rollback of a few days back..

~legionaries

US5 - Aleksa (Alliance: WN)
    RS? - LEGIONARIES (Alliance: C3P)
    RS2 - LEGIONARIES (Alliance: Lude Bitange) Video

US3 - Lift (Alliance: MXer) (joined as a dual here)
    RSX - LEGIONARIES (Alliance: GARDA)
    RS1 - LEGIONARIES (Alliance: /)
    COMX2 - LEGIONARIES (Alliance: /)

COMX - Nsks (Alliance: ANT ALL)
    TT int - madjaronicar (Alliance: nWo
    )

CV Beta - DARA BUBAMARA (Alliance: DC)

CV COM - CRAZYNUT (Alliance: Heathens)

CV Anglo - No Skill Needed (Alliance: L9)

• I suggest a full server restart, let's start from day 1 again, they did not bug troops from 14. august, they bugged the troops before also.. so ye this cannot be fixed with a rollback of a few days back..

~legionaries

Yes, agree.

A rollback is unfair, the bug surelly started in day 1, not at day 14. As soon a player get an hospital, he started getting troops from the bug.

Full server restart is better.

• Yes, agree.

A rollback is unfair, the bug surelly started in day 1, not at day 14. As soon a player get an hospital, he started getting troops from the bug.

Full server restart is better.

Apologies that I've missed it - but what was the bug exactly? Did it gave free troops from hospital?

• Rollback began 8:30 UTC+1 and 30 minutes ago said "start" 12:00 UTC +1.

In this moment, the server is down. The re-start surprise could be a problem to the players with the neighbours.

The start to play after this problems, perhaps each account could be in vacations one day until enter with password to active.

• After rollback ALL the resource my hero had stored from the adventures to resettle is gone.. that was about 10k of each..

15 year special.. you're right there

• Same here, my army is gone but something is consume the crop....

My crop production is negative right now......

If i press on Village statistics + Troops i can see that there should be some of my troops (not all) but either way they don't show up in the village or anywhere else

• Was the game rewinded? my village was deleted when I log in this morning, half of my troops are gone, and buildings back to the level it was a week ago. What happened? I checked servers stats and it seems it only happened to me.HELP please my game was destroyed