Travian: Codex Victoria - Report issues

• Roll back !!! Why is it not same ? Before roll back I had 4 oases farmed. Now I can not because in every close oases are more animals. I´ve done only one after RB. It´s insane.

• hi

today train troops after roll back

the troops trained but resources stay on place

i must click 1 time to see how much resources remaining

the problem i have,is same ts1 romanian server

please check the problem

papadie is the acount

thanks

• I am deleting because this beta is so far away from ready for release that I am wasting my time here

but.. before I go... one more of the bugs that if, instead of having little get togethers with post-it notes to choose the special name you had sat down and tried it you would have noticed is..

you cannot send nature back to the oases

How did you manage to mess up so badly when you are only making minor tweaks to the likes of Fire and Sand or Path to Pandora?

I played both of those as betas and they were in a far more advanced state than this

• i shot away my second village (to test if i could settle in a cropper for village 3) and on the map it still shows a village icon. The text says 'abandoned valley' when you mouse over, and you can found a village there, but it still shows an icon. Minor bug but nevertheless i thought i'd mention it.

• ok I founded village 2 and 3 so i had 3 villages total. Then i shot away village 2, so i had 2 villages left. I made 3 settlers in village 3 and tried to settle in a cropper. But i got the message i had to have 3 villages first. So I settle a new third village, but all the cropfields were at lvl 0...

I can understand they are at lvl 0 instead of 5 because it is my fourth village that i found, but why couldn't i found a cropper then ? This seems illogical.

• This is not unique to Codex Victoria, but the "sort by departure time" filter in the trade routes screen of the marketplace broke about a year ago, and it hasn't been fixed.

It would be nice if the game could re-learn how to count from 0 to 60 again so that I could actually see my upcoming Trade Route shipments in departure order.

• This is not unique to Codex Victoria, but the "sort by departure time" filter in the trade routes screen of the marketplace broke about a year ago, and it hasn't been fixed.

It would be nice if the game could re-learn how to count from 0 to 60 again so that I could actually see my upcoming Trade Route shipments in departure order.

We run multiple tests and sorting trade routes works perfectly. Could you please post a screenshot of what is wrong?

• My hero has disappeared.

Used it to clear an oasis, as soon as it returned to the village, I sent it conquer the oasis (second oasis for this particular village)

It attack was visible until 3 minutes to go. It then disappeared from the village, it disappeared from the Rally Point and Village view. It just vanished.

When I click the Hero at the top left, it says the “ hero is in village . “