Travian: Codex Victoria - Report issues

• My suggestion is "just closed the server and maintain it."

For those who are able to access their id, they've been confused on what should be done. For those whose ids are gone, they've been angry on when their id will be back.

The best solution while looking for the problems is closing down the entire server that has problem.

Why seek revenge? Karma is going to get the bastards anyway
    Ajahn Brahm

Never give up. No matter what is happening, no matter what is going on around you, never give up.
    Dalai Lama

• Considering the fact some of us paid big big amount of money to travian its also very unproffesional we didnt get any email from travian.

I would also say my opinion about possible freebies that you might give after roilback. (although i dont care about them to much, because they are gona be tiny compared to what i paid for this game)

Dont give the freebies (extra gold) to soon, I think if you do that, you will do damage top 100 players

Example, lets say i wipe out army of someone, lets just imagine i have gold and he doesnt.

Your free gold will all the sudden give all players ability to do npc and deffend better to strikes that has been undone in last hours.

• what about i used my adv at 9 min landing time and now i dont have to do tasks? also i already did party and they are still going ?

Currently available adventures:

Place Duration Danger Link
    No adventure found.
  • i attacked with 1200 ceasaris and my hero and i had no losses as you can see on the screen below

can you please tell me why i lost 100 ceasaris?

because only 1100 are coming back as you can see

• i attacked with 1200 ceasaris and my hero and i had no losses as you can see on the screen below

u should learn read "you freed 400 own troops, you could save 300 own troops".

25% of the captured troops will die when you free them from the traps.

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

• Somebody attacking me from just over 240 fields away has a travel time of just under 2 hours. Same person attacking another of my villages from the same one of his has a travel time under 90 minutes at a distance of 156.

• I had enabled "reactivate automatically " in my treasury for Slight Diet Control power. But it stopped reactivating on its own and now my troops are starving.
    My account is "venkat". Can you please fix it soon.

• I had enabled "reactivate automatically " in my treasury for Slight Diet Control power. But it stopped reactivating on its own and now my troops are starving.
    My account is "venkat". Can you please fix it soon.

Please write to Game Support, as they can take a look on it and hopefully fix the issue.

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.