Travian: Codex Victoria - Report issues

• "I'm currently playing on the Hungarian Codex Pandora (hu15) as Barnas.This night my account got banned

EDITED

Sorry for the long letter 🙂.I hope you can help me.

Barnas"

MauloPaulo  you need discuss your ban with Support. It is not allowed on the forums.

• Dear Support,

I had chief natar village in 29|0, in that village the location of Main Building is already move from the original position.

When I want to build new building in the old posiition of main building <https://beta.travian.com/build.php?id=26>
    the error mesaage appears ...

Could you help me fix it ...
    I have read knowns issues but i can not locate this similar problem ...

Thanks

• You can not build any other building than the Main Building on that lot. If you can not build it, please send a ticket to Game Support, so they can take a look on it.

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

• I have exactly the same problem, there is no way to build any kind of bulding in consecuencess I can increase loyalty level and I could lost that new village in that case TRAVIAN will pay for that?

• I have exactly the same problem, there is no way to build any kind of bulding in consecuencess I can increase loyalty level and I could lost that new village in that case TRAVIAN will pay for that?

Do you expect money for not being able to place another building? :osd1:

ooooo come si mette la firma

• I have the issue of not being able to found a new village despite having more than enough resources. Is this still on the bug list or has it been overlooked since the rollback?

• I have the issue of not being able to found a new village despite having more than enough resources. Is this still on the bug list or has it been overlooked since the rollback?

If it's the fourth or higher village, you should be able to settle on 9/15c. If its second or third, you cant settle on 9/15c village.

If its the fourth or higher one, then please write to Game Support, so they can look into it on why you cant settle.

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

• Recent problems I have noticed on my account after last update.

1) No automatic heal for hero after receiving new level.

2) No update for resources bar after resources spent on buildings or troops training.

3) Link to reinforced village leads to my own village, not to the village were troops are standing, so I couldn't check what coordinates are of reinforced village.

4) Error with contextual help.

• Recent problems I have noticed on my account after last update.

1) No automatic heal for hero after receiving new level.

2) No update for resources bar after resources spent on buildings or troops training.

3) Link to reinforced village leads to my own village, not to the village were troops are standing, so I couldn't check what coordinates are of reinforced village.

4) Error with contextual help.

Sane thing ->(2) I am not getting any updates on the Resource Bar after I have spent resources on buildings and troops.

I have to refresh that page to get the update of resources.:crop::clay::lumber::iron:{:rep01:}

• From time to time I see reports where casualties don't match with actual troops number.

Please write to Game Support so they can take a look at on what happned.

ridder_huma_sig.png