• Guys this is my first time on travian I'm on server PTR X3. I had a question about my second village- I'm not able to upgrade my resources above level 10 is this how it goes cause in travian answers I read you can upgrade till level 20. Pls help me

• Guys this is my first time on travian I'm on server PTR X3. I had a question about my second village- I'm not able to upgrade my resources above level 10 is this how it goes cause in travian answers I read you can upgrade till level 20. Pls help me

Like pwf said, you can upgrade res fields above 10 in your capital only. To add more to this, if you want to make a different village as your capital, you need to build a palace and choose to make it your capital. Note that once you change a capital, your old capital's resource fields will lose all fields which are above level 10 as well as stonemason (and brewery if you are a teuton) which can only be built in the capital. For the new village you are making the capital, that village will lose great barracks and great stables as they can only be built non-capital villages.

Last note is that you can in fact upgrade fields till level 21. It is the last possible field level you can have due to slot capacity restriction in a village, even using Great Granary/Warehouse to its fullest. However, high levels such as 20 and 21 are a bit rare, and requires very careful planning and experience to make them worth. So, I would not worry about them too much as a newbie.

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies