Travian Attack Planner

🔥 New user interface & tribe specific buildings survey 🔥
The answers can be submitted until February 21, 2020 10:00 GMT+1.
The survey results will form a foundation for our future work on the needed adjustments based on your wishes and suggestions.
➡️ TO THE SURVEY ⬅️

• Hey everyone,

I've created a planner which you can use to plan and organize your attacks. The planner can be accessed on https://travian.codelab.rs/planner

Features:

- 45 targets

- Target reordering

- Target sorting by needed travel duration

- Named targets

- Different tournament square levels for each target

- Different unit selection for each target

- 1x, 3x and 5x game worlds

- Tournament square bonus per level selection

- All five tribes: Gauls, Romans, Teutons, Egyptians, Huns

- Map size selection

- Artifact and boots speed bonuses

- Planner link sharing

Usage:

- Select your options for server speed, map size and tournament bonus / level in Options section

- Select your tribe and enter your village coordinates in Your village section

- Select boots and artifact speed bonuses in Speed Bonuses section

- Enter planned arrival day and time for the attacks in Attack time section

- In the Enemy villages section add targets you want to attack (X, Y, Tournament square and Troop are required for each target, Name is not required but can help you organize your targets)

- Click Calculate button on the right and Duration, Departure day and Departure time will be populated with information for each target

- Duration - Time needed for selected troop to arrive from your village to target village

- Departure day - Day on which you need to send the attack in order to arrive at wanted day

- Departure time - Time of the day when you need to send the attack in order to arrive at wanted time

If you encounter any bugs, problems or want to request feature add you can reply to this thread and I'll try to resolve it as soon as possible.

NOTES:

- For Travian 2019 tournament square bonus per level should be set to 20%

- Plans older than 1 month will automatically be deleted at 12:00:00 everyday

• hi mate love the look of the planner however in the ''your village'' part i cant put any coords, the box selects but i can't do nothing with it

Thats right, also why u have TS for qualification server, but didnt have 2x speed (this is qualification speed)

t4.travian.bg - Gabol - :rom03: Roman - ШМАТКИ ООД

tc4.travian.bg - Gabol - :gau01: Gaul - ШМАТКИ ООД

ts1.travian.bg - Stoych0 - :teu02: Teuton - КЕЛЕШИ

ts2.travian.bg - Teutobod - :teu03: Teuton - TRY HARD

groupc.travian.com - TH Stoych0 - :teu01: Teuton - TRY HARD int.

ts3.balkans.travian.com - Stoych0 - :teu06: Teuton - ANIMALS

-------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------

ANimals-travian.jpg

• hi mate love the look of the planner however in the ''your village'' part i cant put any coords, the box selects but i can't do nothing with it

I'm not sure why you are having this problem, when I click on input field for X or Y I can type coordinates without a problem. Which browser and browser version are you using?

Thats right, also why u have TS for qualification server, but didnt have 2x speed (this is qualification speed)

I wanted to add all possible combinations for speed, size and TS bonus. Just tell me which option is missing and I will add it today :)

• Im with chrome last version and can not add coordinates X and Y "Your village" in attack planer.

Also u need to put 2x speed in "Server speed" - this is TT qualification and final server speed.

-------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------

ANimals-travian.jpg

• Im with chrome last version and can not add coordinates X and Y "Your village" in attack planer.

Also u need to put 2x speed in "Server speed" - this is TT qualification and final server speed.

I added 2x speed and regarding the coordinates I cannot recreate your problem, I can set coordinates by typing them or holding the arrows on keyboard or input, I'm also using the latest version of Chrome. I purged all website cache, you can try cleaning your cache in chrome.

• I'm not sure why you are having this problem, when I click on input field for X or Y I can type coordinates without a problem. Which browser and browser version are you using?

im using firefox latest version

• alfpacino Stoych0 try it now and tell me if it's okay (delete your browser cache first!). I think the problem was with smaller screens, I increased the width of X and Y fields :)

Now everything is okay, thanks and good work.

ANimals-travian.jpg

• You forgot to say that u can see every single planer that have been made, and that u use that in game

Since you obviously lack intelligence to understand how saving planner works I will explain it to you. When planner is saved and accessible under certain URL that means that its data is saved in the database that is accessible to the owner who hosts the project (in this case the project is travian planner and the owner is me). Travian rules explicitly say the following:

1.1 Each player may only own and play one account per game world.

and that rule many of the players (including many from your alliance) break whereas travian rules mention nothing about external tools. You don't have any rights to complain about someone who has total rights to access database and who invested hours and hours into making the tool free and available to the entire travian community. Other than that, the entire code for the travian planner was publicly available (simple repository search on GitHub, it isn't anymore because of lowlives like you) and anyone could have used it on their own if they wanted and they would be the only ones with the access.

• Hello root!

Thanks for your effort to build this tool.

I believe this tool is very useful for synchronized attacks/defenses.

So far I found some bugs for now.

1) It is somehow frustrating when one have to digit from the start all the info placed on each field related to the villages/coordinates, etc.

2) The tournment bonus/level should start from 0%. I believe many users may use this tool without the tournment bonus.

Anyhow, this is a tool with some potential.

However it must be improved.

The visual aspect is secundary, but should be improved also.

Keep the good work!

:teu01::teu01: :gau01::gau01: :rom01::rom01:

Veterano de servers Travian PT e BR nos idos de 2012.

:rep05: Yes! :rep06: Ouch! :rep06: :osd: Ouch! :rep07: Damn!

• Hello,

What exactly do yo mean by digit from the start all the info placed on each field? You can just copy/paste your X and Y coordinates (I'm thinking of adding an option that would enable to paste village name with coordinates and for planner to populate these 3 fields) and name the target however you like.

Tournament bonus / level is used to specify which speed bonus you get per each level of tournament square (old travian was 10%, new one is 20%) but for each target you can specify the level of tournament square that you want to use for each target.

• Hello,

What exactly do yo mean by digit from the start all the info placed on each field?

Well, the "simple action" of copy/paste each time one have to use your application is not practical. In short, I did not acknowledge any way to, let's say, 'memorize' the last data I put in each session.

About tournament square:

As far as I know, The User may not have any tournament square in an average server during his play game, but still may use your tool.

So, the option 0% for the user should be an option.

Am I missing something?

Veterano de servers Travian PT e BR nos idos de 2012.

:rep05: Yes! :rep06: Ouch! :rep06: :osd: Ouch! :rep07: Damn!

• Am I missing something?

Yes.

TS bonus is only 10% or 20%.

Levels of TS must be written after coordinates, see this:

ANimals-travian.jpg