Travian Attack Planner

• Hey everyone,

I've created a planner which you can use to plan and organize your attacks. The planner can be accessed on https://travian.codelab.rs/planner

Features:

- 45 targets

- Target reordering

- Target sorting by needed travel duration

- Named targets

- Different tournament square levels for each target

- Different unit selection for each target

- 1x, 3x and 5x game worlds

- Tournament square bonus per level selection

- All five tribes: Gauls, Romans, Teutons, Egyptians, Huns

- Map size selection

- Artifact and boots speed bonuses

- Planner link sharing

Usage:

- Select your options for server speed, map size and tournament bonus / level in Options section

- Select your tribe and enter your village coordinates in Your village section

- Select boots and artifact speed bonuses in Speed Bonuses section

- Enter planned arrival day and time for the attacks in Attack time section

- In the Enemy villages section add targets you want to attack (X, Y, Tournament square and Troop are required for each target, Name is not required but can help you organize your targets)

- Click Calculate button on the right and Duration, Departure day and Departure time will be populated with information for each target

- Duration - Time needed for selected troop to arrive from your village to target village

- Departure day - Day on which you need to send the attack in order to arrive at wanted day

- Departure time - Time of the day when you need to send the attack in order to arrive at wanted time

Example of a properly populated planner: https://travian.codelab.rs/planner/2019-08-04/12:37:06/1

If you encounter any bugs, problems or want to request feature add you can reply to this thread and I'll try to resolve it as soon as possible.

NOTES:

- For Travian 2019 tournament square bonus per level should be set to 20%

- Plans older than 1 month will automatically be deleted at 12:00:00 everyday

• hi mate love the look of the planner however in the ''your village'' part i cant put any coords, the box selects but i can't do nothing with it

Thats right, also why u have TS for qualification server, but didnt have 2x speed (this is qualification speed)

t4.travian.bg - Gabol - :rom06: Rome off :rom08: - ШМАТКИ ООД

tc4.travian.bg - Gabol - :gau01: Gaul def :gau05: - ШМАТКИ ООД

ts1.travian.bg - Stoych0 - :teu02: Teuton def :teu05: - КЕЛЕШИ

ts2.travian.bg - Teutobod - :teu06: Teuton rammer :teu07: - TRY HARD

groupc.travian.com - TH Stoych0 - :teu01: Teuton off :teu08: - PL + Int.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

E7AF9FECB0F5A0881DBEA52D983E2B6916C04465

• hi mate love the look of the planner however in the ''your village'' part i cant put any coords, the box selects but i can't do nothing with it

I'm not sure why you are having this problem, when I click on input field for X or Y I can type coordinates without a problem. Which browser and browser version are you using?

Thats right, also why u have TS for qualification server, but didnt have 2x speed (this is qualification speed)

I wanted to add all possible combinations for speed, size and TS bonus. Just tell me which option is missing and I will add it today :)

• Im with chrome last version and can not add coordinates X and Y "Your village" in attack planer.

Also u need to put 2x speed in "Server speed" - this is TT qualification and final server speed.

• Im with chrome last version and can not add coordinates X and Y "Your village" in attack planer.

Also u need to put 2x speed in "Server speed" - this is TT qualification and final server speed.

I added 2x speed and regarding the coordinates I cannot recreate your problem, I can set coordinates by typing them or holding the arrows on keyboard or input, I'm also using the latest version of Chrome. I purged all website cache, you can try cleaning your cache in chrome.

• I'm not sure why you are having this problem, when I click on input field for X or Y I can type coordinates without a problem. Which browser and browser version are you using?

im using firefox latest version

• alfpacino Stoych0 try it now and tell me if it's okay (delete your browser cache first!). I think the problem was with smaller screens, I increased the width of X and Y fields :)

Now everything is okay, thanks and good work.