Travian Attack Planner

The blacksmith once again looked at the parchment a visitor had just given him.
There was nothing particularly unusual about this order – to decorate armor and a weapon with an emblem... ⚔️ #ShadowEmpires

Curious to know more? ➡️ Follow the story!⬅️

• Well, the "simple action" of copy/paste each time one have to use your application is not practical. In short, I did not acknowledge any way to, let's say, 'memorize' the last data I put in each session.

Once you create a planner you can access it with the generated URL. I'm not sure at what you're getting.

• OK, I'm a bit confused...

So TS bonus is a predefined setting of the specific server?

By default,TS bonus, in abstract, is 10% or 20% depending of the specific server I play, a sort of preconfiguration?

Assuming that, the specific Server settings must be placed here (see image), right?

• OK, I'm a bit confused...

So TS bonus is a predefined setting of the specific server?

By default,TS bonus, in abstract, is 10% or 20% depending of the specific server I play, a sort of preconfiguration?

Assuming that, the specific Server settings must be placed here (see image), right?

For travian 5x server you should configure tournament square bonus per level to 20%. In the past you would get 10% bonus for each level of tournament square, but now it's 20%. I've added those options so that you can precisely configure the server you are playing on since it makes a difference in unit speed.

• Hello again.

At the present time I play on the server ts29.lusobrasileiro.travian.com, which is a 5x speed server.

I'm playing with Egyptian troops.

During a defense of a village, sending troops, I found a 'not matching' time, with a discrepancy of almost 0,5 hours between the arriving time of the troops, stated on the server calculator time and on the application.

Villages are (82|-18) and (2|-41).

The troops sent were Respeh chariots and a Hero (Boots = 50% plus).

If I send only the Respeh chariots, the time matches on both clocks (app and server): 04:09:43 h

If I include the Hero, the arriving time stated on the server is: 02:35:24 h

However, on the app (and also on Gettertools) the time stated is: 03:06:29 h

I made several simulations with different data to replicate the time stated on the server with no success.

Seems that there is another variable applied to the Hero that leads to this difference of time...

Aditional note:

Actually there are left-handed items that improves speed of the army.

In my case, my Hero has a Standart, which improves army speed in 20%.

In fact, (02:35:24)+(0.2x(02:35:24))=03:06:29

CONCLUSION:

Left-handed items must be considered in the calculation.

:teu01::teu01: :gau01::gau01: :rom01::rom01:

Veterano de servers Travian PT e BR nos idos de 2012.

:teu01::teu01: :gau01::gau01: :rom01::rom01:

:rep05: Yes! :rep06: Ouch! :rep06: :osd: Ouch! :rep07: Damn!

Post was edited 2 times, last by corporeo ().

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg