Baltics Community Manager and Customer Service Job offer

• Dear Community,

I will soon leave the position of Baltics CM and CSR. However, I will not leave the company - I will continue working with my new role as Team Lead.

So, we are currently looking for people who would like to join our team as Travian: Legends Baltics Community Manager and Customer Service Representative.

As Community Manager:

• You work on developing the community, making it growing and more active
    • You act as a liaison between the players and the company
    • You monitor and moderate forum and report about players’ needs, wishes, ideas
    • You engage and entertain the community
    • You inform players about changes in the game, downtimes and other important news in due time
    • You help the company perform other community-related responsibilities

As Customer Service Representative:

• You provide Baltics customer support to our Travian: Legends players, helping them solve their issues and answer the questions about the game on daily basis.
    • You escalate player's issues and potential game bugs
    • You monitor game worlds to make sure players follow the rules
    • You take care of Answers, our knowledgebase with helpful information for the players
    • You provide regular feedback to your Team Lead
    • As CM and CSR you might maintain a team of volunteers who can help you in such tasks as answering to players questions.

Requirements:

• Good knowledge of Travian: Legends
    • Reliability, dedication, professionalism
    • High education (or last-course student)
    • Excellent written communication skills in Lithuanian
    • Good written communication skills in English
    • Ability to organize your own work schedule
    • Plenty of customer service mentality and willingness to help our players
    • Previous experience in moderating online community is a plus

If you are interested in this position, please write an email in English with your application to recruitment@traviangames.de

Your application should include the following information:

• How old are you?
    • Do you have any previous experience in Community Management or Customer Service?
    • Why do you want to become a Community Manager and/or a Customer Service Representative?
    • Describe yourself!
    • Please also add a detailed CV about yourself

Please note that applications which are incomplete cannot be considered. The minimum age for an applicant is 18.