Inactives turning natar

• Dear community I have been wondering how does the inactives turning natar mechanic work precisely? Is there a page with all the information about it? (Time to turn into natar villa , etc. )

regardrs

Behold the glory behold the wonder, What we have made shall not be torn asunder, Such vast achievement stone and papyrus, Beneath the gaze of Isis and Osiris, Land of majesty, Where the heavens smile, Jewel of history shining, By the Nile

• This is a good question. Only thing I know is that there is a chance of turning into a natar but I am also curious of the exact mechanics. Liked for visibility.

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

• To the best of my knowledge, the exact mechanics of this are not public knowledge. But it is a percentage of abandoned capitals that may become a Natar village.

And seriously, would you want to know the Natar mind? Maybe Stellamini knows more.

• Hi :)

When an account is deleted for any reason, the capital might turn to a natar village. There is a certain percent’s chance that the deleted capital turns to natar, but the exact percentage is, afaik, unfortunately not known.

• I want to be a Natar when I grow up :thumbup:

On that note I wud like to say if the village turned into natar, how about giving the player access to the server As a Natarian tribe instead of giving the error message Login does not exist Are you sure that you play on .com and not e.g. on .us or .co.uk?

just speculating :evil:

• Hi :)

When an account is deleted for any reason, the capital might turn to a natar village. There is a certain percent’s chance that the deleted capital turns to natar, but the exact percentage is, afaik, unfortunately not known.

So can I conclude that if ten people started a server from the very beginning and would instant delete account. We'd have a chance of getting natar villages for d aily assignments 72 hours after server started. So basicly from day 4 of server you could get 100 points.

Behold the glory behold the wonder, What we have made shall not be torn asunder, Such vast achievement stone and papyrus, Beneath the gaze of Isis and Osiris, Land of majesty, Where the heavens smile, Jewel of history shining, By the Nile