Rumors from Nordics 4 - Round 2

• Cold facts and rumors from the north. One of many fierce battles is starting between all Nordic countries. Will there be new alliances? New two-faced tactics? You'll decide! Use this thread to share any big or small events, facts or rumors circling around in the lands of Travian. Welcome to the Nordics server and good luck everyone! > Gameworld Details <

88456-pasted-from-clipboard-png Kolde fakta og rygter fra det høje nord. Et af de mange voldsomme kampe er begyndt mellem alle de Nordiske lande. Vil der opstå nye alliancer? Nye dobbelt-side taktik? Du bestemmer! Brug denne tråd til at dele om store og små begivenheder, fakta, eller rygter om Travian landet. Velkommen til den Nordise spilverden og held og lykke til jer alle!

88457-pasted-from-clipboard-png Kylmiä faktoja ja huhuja saapuu pohjoisesta. Yksi monista hurjista taisteluista käynnistyy kaikkien Pohjoismaiden välillä. Syntyykö uusia liittoumia? Uusia kaksinaamaisia taktiikoita? Sinä päätät! Osallistu keskusteluun tässä ketjussa, kun haluat jakaa tietoa suuremmista tai pienemmistä Travian mailla kiertävistä huhuista ja tapahtumista. Tervetuloa Nordics-palvelimelle ja rutkasti onnea kierrokselle!

88458-pasted-from-clipboard-png Kalde fakta og rykter fra det høye nord. En av mange voldsomme kamper starter mellom de Nordiske land. Vil det dukke opp nye allianser? Ny dobbelt-sidet taktikk? Du bestemmer! Bruk denne tråden til å dele alle små og store hendelser, fakta og rykter som sirkler rundt i Travian-landene. Velkommen til den Nordiske serveren og lykke til alle sammen!

88459-pasted-from-clipboard-png Kalla fakta och rykten från norr. En av många våldsamma strider har börjat mellan alla nordiska länder. Kommer det att bli nya allianser? Nya lömska taktiker? Du bestämmer! Använd den här tråden för att dela stora eller små händelser, fakta eller rykten som cirkulerar runt Travians länder. Välkommen till den Nordiska servern och lycka till allihop!

• Hey Spooky - you can find all the server details here: [NORDICS 4] Starts on 27.08.2019

Also på svenska if you scroll down and tap at the "NORDICS 4 Startar snart!" spoiler button :)

TT final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    TT Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    TT Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Se1 2017-2018 Garbage Bag #1 Def (SKRÄP)
    S6 Anglosphere - Mimer (Bifrost)
    Active -
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth (Midgård)

• This is just fantastic, used all my 4 different mail accounts, all of them let me do the account, on login screen sais account doesnt exist... Doesnt reset password... Thnx for making me late as fuck/not able to register...

• This is just fantastic, used all my 4 different mail accounts, all of them let me do the account, on login screen sais account doesnt exist... Doesnt reset password... Thnx for making me late as fuck/not able to register...

Did you activate the account? 200 players joined and activated their accounts already so it should be possible for you as well.

• Several of them went for 700k+, so prices spiked here and there

Början på det nya;Skolfröken;lIlustration(Pop2, Off1);Passion(Pop1);allane(Pop1);Djungelvrål(Pop1);Krokodil;Garbage Bag(Def1)

Kval 2014/Final 2014: Warlock, vinnare av ickeguldsfilosofin.
    Kval 2015: Warlock/ Final 2015: Das Båt, vinnare av guldfilosofin
    Kval 2016: Das Båt/ Final 2016: Illicit
    Kval 2017: Chip&Dale(Off1)/Final 2017: Chip&Dale

• 15 settles sofar, 13 of them are from Midgård.
    1 from Danish ally & one from random ally.
    Noone from the finish powerhouse of nordic who are too overpowered?

I’m hoping after this we will see the nordics communities to merge properly together and play together. Seems like the Finns are too overpowered

There is some teaching and guiding needed to be done. Maybe after that we will see a round with a lot of skills and knowledge for each side to have the round with great and equal battles.

These non finnish gamers have had the chance to learn and educate themselves for being better players.

Seems like the fins werent too overpowered after all when facing nonfarms.

TT final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    TT Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    TT Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Se1 2017-2018 Garbage Bag #1 Def (SKRÄP)
    S6 Anglosphere - Mimer (Bifrost)
    Active -
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth (Midgård)

Post was edited 1 time, last by Loffe ().

• 15 settles sofar, 13 of them are from Midgård.
    1 from Danish ally & one from random ally.

Apart from the well-earned gladiator helmets that you bought with prices so low we didn't even bother competing with, your ally mates have been successful at finding resources from nearby villages and oases. Quoting a famous Finnish societal influencer, "can't say anything else but tip my hat".

You know what's worse than useless? Useless and oblivious.

• Apart from the well-earned gladiator helmets that you bought with prices so low we didn't even bother competing with, your ally mates have been successful at finding resources from nearby villages and oases. Quoting a famous Finnish societal influencer, "can't say anything else but tip my hat".

you boys do teamwork, or is that obsolete in great Finish Supermeta?

-Jimmy (insert lastname), Head manager of Department of changing mysteries.
    FYI does great massage and serves the greatest of drinks.

Some people gets born with unlucky brains.

Jimmy is one of them

• you boys do teamwork, or is that obsolete in great Finish Supermeta?

I would willingly participate in such teamwork, where someone buys me enough gold to participate in the auctions! Otherwise, cooperating is against our character. Staying on the same map squad with other players is already making us struggle.

You know what's worse than useless? Useless and oblivious.

• I would willingly participate in such teamwork, where someone buys me enough gold to participate in the auctions! Otherwise, cooperating is against our character. Staying on the same map squad with other players is already making us struggle.

Ye cuz there were 15 glad helmets on auction🙄

-Jimmy (insert lastname), Head manager of Department of changing mysteries.
    FYI does great massage and serves the greatest of drinks.

Some people gets born with unlucky brains.

Jimmy is one of them