Spent resources not refreshing until refresh

• If you queue alot of troops or queue a building upgrade / resource field upgrade, the page doesn't automatically refresh the resource amount, so it seems asif you have not spent any res until a refresh.

Not a huge problem just slightly annoying (a mon avis).

VWVizev.png

if you know who this is you can be my friend...

• Same here.

.pt4: Maximus :teu01:/.fr3: Medianus :rom02:/.fr6: Minimus :rom03:/.ptp: Medianus:egy02:/.as7: Minimus :gau02:/.2019 Qualify Group A: Azor Ahai :hun01:

.as4: Pissed Pigeons :teu01:/ .2019 Finals: Makhai :egy02:

• I have the same issue with the refresh of resources and also when using gold to NPC for troop building I find that I am using six gold instead of the normal three to NCP THE TROOPS that I want to build

On the first click to NCP the resources change but I find that there is virtually no crop and on the second click it puts thing right which means I am using double the gold!

This is very annoying especially when using it to NCP to avoiding losing resources in an attack etc

• I have the same issue with the refresh of resources and also when using gold to NPC for troop building I find that I am using six gold instead of the normal three to NCP THE TROOPS that I want to build

On the first click to NCP the resources change but I find that there is virtually no crop and on the second click it puts thing right which means I am using double the gold!

This is very annoying especially when using it to NCP to avoiding losing resources in an attack etc

I've actually done the exact same thing quite a few times now too,

VWVizev.png

• ive been warned about sharing there reply when asking about this. its been weeks and they havent communicated it across servers. they doubled the gold useage for 2/3 weeks . no rush to fix the cash cow.. i have screen shot this and will contact paypal for refund of my last gold purchase. they are stealing money lets take some back. they refuse to answer if they will credit some gold to all gold users across effected servers. travian your thieves. and im no longer playing as a dual and will not return to the game until you decide to give back to those who pay for your game!

• ive been warned about sharing there reply when asking about this. its been weeks and they havent communicated it across servers. they doubled the gold useage for 2/3 weeks . no rush to fix the cash cow.. i have screen shot this and will contact paypal for refund of my last gold purchase. they are stealing money lets take some back. they refuse to answer if they will credit some gold to all gold users across effected servers. travian your thieves. and im no longer playing as a dual and will not return to the game until you decide to give back to those who pay for your game!

if you contact and cancel paypal they ban account. happened loads. travian have always had players by short and curlies

isnt it amazing you where warned immediately about sharing a reply and yet this thread is over 2 weeks old and nothing done about it . they continue to act fraudently

• Hello,

I have already asked when this will be fixed, but tech could not give an answer to that.

I will ask again and forward your opinions. Since I am playing myself, I understand that it is important that this works.

Kind regards,

Stellamini

• They wont. Its cheaper to steal but you did your job. They wont do theirs

• They wont. Its cheaper to steal but you did your job. They wont do theirs

Pretty sure its not a money grabbing exercise but a genuine bug, and if you've ever written or worked with code (thats also changed by multiple people), you'd know these things can be very tough to identify and fix, especially when you have other updates etc to push out.

Hopefully i'm correct and it is just an annoying and tricky bug to fix.

VWVizev.png