Release sunflower 471.3 [4179] - Alliance Push Protection Discussion

• The aim is to improve teamwork by allowing a single player to only raid 2h worth of 168h of resources. How many alliances on a regular server have 84 active raiders? None.

The aim is to reduce the number of multi/tech accounts? How do you expect someone with a 700k end game hammer to feed it when they can only raid 200k an hour? Tech accounts are now a must with this update.

New Anglo server is starting soon. Looks like I need to find ~10 people to create tech accounts for our end game hammers for parking.

Who authorises these updates? Cos they definitely don't play the game themselves. Cancel the raiding limit and go through with the rest. All you're doing with this update is killing the more active players. Embarrassing.

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

• What is there to discuss about? Anyone who approved these changes is messed up in the head, simple as that. Now ban me if you want to, i don't care.

• Actually stupid, promotes the use of tech accounts and garages and completely kills micro raiding. I guess the way forward is to send raids once per week to get the 2hr/168hr limit and then park in a garage until the limit resets again. Great work by the ambassadors, truly representing the community.

• I can see why they are trying to improve teamwork, but this is not the way of doing it...

People who don't raid at the moment is due to not having any interest in putting in the time and effort needed to do it...So I don't get why they are trying to push those people into doing it by limiting the people who are willing to sit down a few hours a day to update lists and the effort of logging in to send every 5-10 min.

• Theres quite a few threads about this now. On one of the others I saw Wishmaster say that the limit discussed was that you can only raid 15h worth of resources of an account per 24h.

If that is the case then fair enough. That only affects tech accounts and should go ahead.

But also if that is the case, can TG hire me to check the English of all future announcements?

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

• Actually stupid, promotes the use of tech accounts and garages and completely kills micro raiding. I guess the way forward is to send raids once per week to get the 2hr/168hr limit and then park in a garage until the limit resets again. Great work by the ambassadors, truly representing the community.

Something we can agree on then :p the first part that is...

Because this f up is TGs, not the ambassadors. I posted a more elaborate post here:

New patch: raiding restrictions

On one of the others I saw Wishmaster say that the limit discussed was that you can only raid 15h worth of resources of an account per 24h.

Something similar to that, I don't remember the exact thing discussed, only heard from participants (and I don't think a consensus was reached at the summit). But yes, nothing at all like just rolling out the current alliance restrictions to all players.

• Instead of asking us what we think about it (when it's obvious what the whole community thinks), why don't you first tell us if that's the actual amount (2 hours of production per day) you guys talked about at the meeting or TG did all this on their own. I mean, just so this community gets to know if their ambassadors are clueless and braindead or not.

• Instead of asking us what we think about it (when it's obvious what the whole community thinks), why don't you first tell us if that's the actual amount (2 hours of production per day) you guys talked about at the meeting or TG did all this on their own. I mean, just so this community gets to know if their ambassadors are clueless and braindead or not.

I have discussed the raiding restrictions personally with BB before (exactly for the reason of figuring out a right way/right amount to do it) - and I can assure you he did not tell TG that 2 hours of production per day was sufficient.

• I have discussed the raiding restrictions personally with BB before (exactly for the reason of figuring out a right way/right amount to do it) - and I can assure you he did not tell TG that 2 hours of production per day was sufficient.

I am not asking what you 2 discussed between yourself. I asked what did HE or whoever went to that meeting, discussed with TG, exactly?

• noone is blaming a perticular guy here so stop messaging james:P.... He barely comes online so better do some productive stuff in leders room than posting screenshots in spam room:P

Tbh i am fine with this on for com1.... We all know who will be messed up when this goes online

:thumbsup:

• noone is blaming a perticular guy here so stop messaging james:P.... He barely comes online so better do some productive stuff in leders room than posting screenshots in spam room:P

Tbh i am fine with this on for com1.... We all know who will be messed up when this goes online

Of course you're fine when you're one of those casual players or P2W players who doesn't farm and all this goes in his favor.

BB has spent a lot of time gathering ideas from the community, listening to and discussing suggested changes and ideas, and on trying to communicate with TG. He did this for the sake of the players and the game, without being paid. So yes, I did want to avoid him being blamed for TGs insanity, think it would be very unfair. That's all ;)

And yep, Villains should have plenty of garages for everyone right? :P (edit: before someone gets stuck up over this last part, it's a joke.)