Pushing and reinforcements limitations

• Hi,

I believe the pushing and reinforcing limitations have distorting effects on the WW phase.

Let me start by saying that i approve of it, in the other phases of the game.

Confederations, especially in TT Finals, have more than 4 alliances.

The strategy bypassing the limitations during the WW phase will realistically be:

-The players on the 4 recorded alliances of the confederacy will work on mostly making troops.

-The players outside the 4 recorded alliances of the confederacy will have to dedicate themself to 1) being raided by WW support villages, to feed the WW wall; 2) being raided by the players on the 4 recorded alliances of the confederacy to make defensive troops for the WW.

While the confederacy system was nice in the "map" servers, it comes with distorting effect in WW servers.

This will cause frustration without an improvement in the gameplay.

Limitations during the WW phase should be dropped.

Thank you for hearing me out, I'd love to know your opinion.

• Defense is way too strong compared to Offense, so limiting the amount of Defense in a WW is great! Especially on Tournament..

• Defense is way too strong compared to Offense, so limiting the amount of Defense in a WW is great! Especially on Tournament..

No, i don't think so...

In TT there are also a lot of WW hammers, decresing the defense could bring to a way too long final phase, which is already boring!

ooooo come si mette la firma