[Anglosphere] Facts 'n Rumours - TS3 - Round 1

• CLASS move from SNS, straight out the enforced shut down, they attack their former alliance friends in FTA, no one saw that coming I'll bet.

oh look- another server, another Ridcully Edited show and another forum meltdown blaming anyone and everyone but himself

• I mean it wasn't as if Hyperion didn't tell the great Excel on a open discord chat that it would be happening only a couple of days before...

Guess he forgot to share that information with the rest of the team ^^

Past servers

UK1 - Versace - ???

UK1 - Tasteless - Pulse
    UK2 - Penetrator - Pulsant
    UK1 - Breakskins - MFH

• I can't believe im actually "liking" a Tiko post.. The world must be ending..

s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

• CLASS move from SNS, straight out the enforced shut down, they attack their former alliance friends in FTA, no one saw that coming I'll bet.

I bet it was too hard for them to open up the spreadsheet they gave to see when the server was gonna be back up. Or were passwords not working? I guess SnS haxxed those too. Hyperion warned em a few days in advance and they didnt expect it? Shouldve put like 2k spears standing in every teuton ham, 3 lightyears ago. Get good at the game pls, ty.

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them...

maybe you can hire The SPIKE-Team:

*The only type of payment we accept is salt, terms and conditions apply**

**SPIKE-Team reserves the right to dissolve and disperse from a server at any given time, a refusal to uphold the buyers terms of service will result in an immediate enactment of such or similar procedures. We can not be held responsible for any emotional grief caused.

• I gave them over a weeks notice ROFL. They were in denial for weeks. However was nice, think we’ve ghosted head 15 k clubs so far. 12k from troller coaster alone on 3 separate attacks. Ps thanks for the hero xp.

nope, not with a megalomaniac in command, and a beguiled teenager, with too much free time, or are they the same person???

Lol you appear to be quite out of the loop on things. Classic excelsior / NGU move though. Also remind me who you are again Ridcully ? I run into you everywhere but keep forgetting who you are. I mean besides a forum troll.

RedSwords Uk4

Polaris Anglo 29 5x

Post was edited 1 time, last by -Hyperion- ().

• Is it true that NGU are called “only give up once” now?

We actually considered that. But chose From the Ashes instead.

That’s not quite how I remember things happening If were to be completely honest here. I remember us voting as an alliance and I think over 75% of the alliance voted in favor of SnS to be the name. However leadership ( *cough *cough excel) felt that name was way to over used. So instead he choose a variation of the borg . Not like that’s overused at all. So hence why SnS is SnS because we felt like it was the most accurate name we could use. Then they became NNY for a while when they faked the voting. You know drama drama sort of stuff and FTA was eventually picked

RedSwords Uk4

Polaris Anglo 29 5x

• That’s not quite how I remember things happening If were to be completely honest here. I remember us voting as an alliance and I think over 75% of the alliance voted in favor of SnS to be the name. However leadership ( *cough *cough excel) felt that name was way to over used. So instead he choose a variation of the borg . Not like that’s overused at all. So hence why SnS is SnS because we felt like it was the most accurate name we could use. Then they became NNY for a while when they faked the voting. You know drama drama sort of stuff and FTA was eventually picked

FTA, help me here.. Full of Total .....?

• Whether you like LT or hate LT you have to respect them. Out of Curiosity are they at all related to a Alliance that was called Disney ? They ran a really nice op all very tight and well executed. Unfortunately TBC and its confed did not pick the right targets to defend...We got the right Players just the wrong villages. Their intel is very good I have to say and no doubt they have good info about our players.

Any way well done to LT nice victory for very little losses...you have to be happy with that.

Cheers

• Whether you like LT or hate LT you have to respect them. Out of Curiosity are they at all related to a Alliance that was called Disney ? They ran a really nice op all very tight and well executed. Unfortunately TBC and its confed did not pick the right targets to defend...We got the right Players just the wrong villages. Their intel is very good I have to say and no doubt they have good info about our players.

Any way well done to LT nice victory for very little losses...you have to be happy with that.

Cheers

As the song title says. Enjoy the schmaltz, I'm sure Kett will. :P

PS Disney is spew.

Cheers

Someone nerf LT plz

• I hear NMS-DA are leaving to join SNS, well I understand the need to team up, but they've been around for years, so the alliance will be SNS-NMS-DA?

anglo 1: Heimlander

Anglo 2: Raki

Anglo 3: lucky Loser

Anglo 7: