[Anglosphere] Facts 'n Rumours - TS3 - Round 1

• What's an embarrassment is whining about Uly's defense points last server, and then trying to take down an account's pop in the last few days just to get someone else into #1. Hypocrisy at its finest. I've always tried to be classy playing Travian, and on the forums, but hitting dr. no just for ranking purposes was chicken . Nobody stopped you from hitting dr. no at any point this server, instead you guys used troops to take a few more WWs, for no reason.

I said congrats, and I meant it. Sincerely.

What would be the point of attacking earlier? The account was useless and he attacked at just the right time to prevent #1 pop.

• A fantastic day for lovers of the glorious Tap Juice!

Drink that sweet nectar down BOIS

Hon the Stodge-meister

My artefacts bring all the heroes to my yard

• Some of you seem to be a bit full of yourselves. Dr. No was basically an anvil and was meant specifically to hold our WW. And your excuse for working with Phoenix to take her to #2 pop was that they didn't have enough attack points for your sensibilities?

• Some of you seem to be a bit full of yourselves. Dr. No was basically an anvil and was meant specifically to hold our WW. And your excuse for working with Phoenix to take her to #2 pop was that they didn't have enough attack points for your sensibilities?

you had an account meant specifically to hold the WW and you made it Gaul?

God youre crap

a3- CSI Flippers

Post was edited 2 times, last by Penguin ().

• in other news Nms-da have invented a time machine, and borrowed 3 sets of plans from uk3

Is that really the best you can come up with Ridcully/observer and whatever other name you come up with, with stupid comments like that I'm so glad I don't check this forum very often.

Why on earth would we need any plans anyway? LT did a brilliant job of getting to all the sets of plans first. Well done to the LT team

Post was edited 1 time, last by Kett ().

• Is that really the best you can come up with Pink Putin, with stupid comments like that I'm so glad I don't check this forum very often.

Why on earth would we need any plans anyway? LT did a brilliant job of getting to all the sets of plans first. Well done to the LT team

Ridcully is not Pink Putin, nor is he anyone remotely relevant in any server he plays :D

• Is that really the best you can come up with Pink Putin, with stupid comments like that I'm so glad I don't check this forum very often.

wait is this the kett from ts3 who was in NMS ? LMAO

Ridcully is not Pink Putin, nor is he anyone remotely relevant in any server he plays :D

never met the guy but he sure loves to troll

Some of you seem to be a bit full of yourselves. Dr. No was basically an anvil and was meant specifically to hold our WW. And your excuse for working with Phoenix to take her to #2 pop was that they didn't have enough attack points for your sensibilities?

also ngl excel i commend LT for their final op and i asked if any of my hammer players wanted to assit them, if i had troops left as well they would of been at her account as well

RedSwords Uk4

Polaris Anglo 29 5x

Storm Anglo 3

Aurum Anglo 6

Sea Toad Anglo 1

R1-O1 Anglo x

• The LT Teut WW wall went down easy enough when we destroyed all the GWs there.

??? You hit a teut wall with no stability artefact because nobody expected you to be stupid enough to just throw all your egh's on day 200 LOL

All you did was stall the server out, which is coincidentally what we did too but still. I was also gonna join in on smashing dr no, but i figured sleeping in a decent time was more important, sorry not sorry Marksy_UK :kek:

The account had 20k defence points before people got bored and splatted on it. To put that into perspective, I got more defence points from fakes.

They didn't deserve rank 1 pop. Swish997 did. However, if Dr No wasn't still golding up new villages when you had no plans and there was under a week to go, I'd probably have left it. Hopefully a lesson was learnt from it. I wonder how much gold was spent to increase in 3-4k pop in the last 24 hours of the server and still come up short :(

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

• The account had 20k defence points before people got bored and splatted on it. To put that into perspective, I got more defence points from fakes.

They didn't deserve rank 1 pop. Swish997 did. However, if Dr No wasn't still golding up new villages when you had no plans and there was under a week to go, I'd probably have left it. Hopefully a lesson was learnt from it. I wonder how much gold was spent to increase in 3-4k pop in the last 24 hours of the server and still come up short :(

Untrue, I did deserve rank 1 pop. Why didnt you go down the list untill I was on top? You disappoint me.

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them...

maybe you can hire The SPIKE-Team:

*The only type of payment we accept is salt, terms and conditions apply**

**SPIKE-Team reserves the right to dissolve and disperse from a server at any given time, a refusal to uphold the buyers terms of service will result in an immediate enactment of such or similar procedures. We can not be held responsible for any emotional grief caused.

• I dont know how big the rock is you live under but myself, Nero, ralts, and i think everyone on the Phoenix + LDL leadership had admitted that numerous times and commended LT for their victory on this round.

Was in NMS? NMS DA was still there at the end of the server.

Why don't the rest of you admit, LT outplayed you all

RedSwords Uk4

Polaris Anglo 29 5x

Storm Anglo 3

Aurum Anglo 6

Sea Toad Anglo 1

R1-O1 Anglo x

• I dont know how big the rock is you live under but myself, Nero, ralts, and i think everyone on the Phoenix + LDL leadership had admitted that numerous times and commended LT for their victory on this round.

Shame your opinion counts nothing

Post was edited 2 times, last by MadZ: naughty word ().

• Congratulations LT for winning.

I thank the leadership of PHOENIX for taking over the remaining of Purge after the original leaders left mid-server. I hope you all had a fun round playing.

"Over iets nadenken zonder het per definitie waar hoeft te zijn is een vorm van ontwikkeling."

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg