CodeX V .com - Some like it hot!

• I think the real question is: Are you including these tech accounts among the 60 accounts you claim to limit yourselves to, or is there going to be another ally of only techs that support your players but don’t fall under the official count?

..And that is the Final Word.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Final Word ().

• OK, then i have a suggestion to dramatically reduce amount of multi accounts:

Link account verification with phone number. Of course some people have two phone numbers, but clearly wouldnt have 10+ ..

• OK, then i have a suggestion to dramatically reduce amount of multi accounts:

Link account verification with phone number. Of course some people have two phone numbers, but clearly wouldnt have 10+ ..

god damn, what era you are from? are you sailng on wood boat across the oceans? there are many virtual phone number services provided for free, so u can even not bother your family :thumbsup:

you are welcome!

btw there is no better place for suggestions than here ^^

• I think the real question is: Are you including these tech accounts among the 60 accounts you claim to limit yourselves to, or is there going to be another ally of only techs that support your players but don’t fall under the official count?

Exactly. The game rules have been edited for the CodeX V servers and I assume this is the change that will go into all servers soon. Just don't pretend Kazah that you are playing with 60 accounts when you have many more, supposedly run by real people who are effectively your teammates. I wish though that TG has stricken the sitting rules without owner's login to one week max with an option to manually extend via MH.

Just then they came in sight of thirty or forty windmills that rise from that plain. And no sooner did Don Quixote see them that he said to his squire, "Fortune is guiding our affairs better than we ourselves could have wished. Do you see over yonder, friend Sancho, thirty or forty hulking giants?

I am no Don Quixote. I gave up.

• Today I was approached by two Russians who told me to not play Travian anymore

Ofc, as a self respecting man I insisted I had never heard of this Travian that they were talking about, for I know such shameful things.

Later that day, I was approached by 4 Russians who told me that they have big support as they have the power of communism and manpower on their side, and that it would be in my best interest to stop ignoring their warnings.

I'm not gonna lie, it's a bit worrying -

Hold on, someone has knocked on my door, brb.

Smart Idiots

RR - ROGUE RUNNERS

.COM Birthday Servers
    Also known as: poxtops, Lady Killer, Basher, NoName, Odin
    Previous alliances: Exile, TM, Fools, Heathens

• It is unfortunate that I must type this but I withdraw from this server, and Heathens along with it.

We feel this server is already lost for us, the Russian alliance is too much for it.

it is weird that TM, nor any other alliance, thinks they have a chance.

This message is not at all influenced

help

Smart Idiots

RR - ROGUE RUNNERS

.COM Birthday Servers
    Also known as: poxtops, Lady Killer, Basher, NoName, Odin
    Previous alliances: Exile, TM, Fools, Heathens

• xBasher_COM darling, did they release you? Did they hurt you? Are you ok enough to tell us truth? I miss you already.

sakku it will be greatly appreciated if you tune done your ethnic comments. I have never thought I would defend it but playing a game under the rules set by game maker is not a cyber crime. Even if cheating aka multi-accounting is involved it is hardly a cyber crime. I don't understand why are you trying to set up hatred mood toward other alliances on the forum. Is playing against someone you hate more fun?

Kazah it will be easier if you give us a name to use instead of "Russians"

Can someone confirm if MAD is coming or not?

• Well i can express my views if i want to and dont need others judging me for it. Just told a common joke which is universally known about the Russians, i do like bringing up a bit of flare before a server starts, yes.

Messaged to FundB who was one of their leaders, its a "maybe" many of them are playing TT but gave me a maybe so its 50/50 i guess.

• No, you can not. Pretty sure that racist/ethnic comments are against the forum rules. I don't care what is "universally known" about Russians in your view. I am Russian. I have/had Russian as well as Chinese teammates in numbers over the years and I take your comments as personal offense. Not to mention if you judge someone expect to be judged. So please find another fuel for your flare.

• Well i can express my views if i want to and dont need others judging me for it. Just told a common joke which is universally known about the Russians, i do like bringing up a bit of flare before a server starts, yes.

Unfortunately, you agreed to the rules of the forums when you created your account. And as ELE pointed out, racist remarks are not tolerated either in game nor on the forums. Any future remarks along these lines from anyone will result in a formal warning and the post deleted.

• Any future remarks along these lines from anyone will result in a formal warning and the post deleted.

Saying russians will use techs is a racist comment?
    What have you people smoked :O

You will have no more than 60 accounts under your control at the start of the server. I am making a note.

There is no problem stating it in a passivly aggresive way it seems. lol.

Good luck at the server russian comrades, make sure you crush theese clowns.

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)

Post was edited 1 time, last by Loffe ().

• how hypocritic is this

someone who does not allow/approve techs/friends helping friends and then playing with russians....8|

OK, then i have a suggestion to dramatically reduce amount of multi accounts:

Well i can have 100 phone numbers if required, it comes free in some countries and even if it costs something its minimal if you consider the gold people burn on finals on own account as well as techs.