CodeX V .com - Some like it hot!

• Unfortunately, you agreed to the rules of the forums when you created your account. And as ELE pointed out, racist remarks are not tolerated either in game nor on the forums. Any future remarks along these lines from anyone will result in a formal warning and the post deleted.

Russia isnt a race but a country, well i do understand i cant be making witty comments or jokes about a country too i guess.Also i said this in reference to the mention of Tech friends.

Post was edited 1 time, last by sakku ().

• oof dramas already and server hasn't even started yet. That's some fast reaction from both sides to make things complicated for a replica. :/

Also, let's be real... Good russian player has at least couple multi-accounts... I'm very curious how LOT plans will be applied and how bad those pros will get 'punished' for that :/

Atėjau, pamačiau, sugrioviau...

• A good player would not need such petty tricks. These servers are to be played without multis, if you read the amended rule carefully you will see proxy accounts are banned. Friendly cheifing is allowed in instances when a friend goes inactive.

If a good "individual from the sovereign state of Russia" needs to use multi then neither is he a pro nor a good player.

• Friendly cheifing is allowed in instances when a friend goes inactive.

That is your interpretation. I actually have no idea what that means. Friendly chiefing was never forbidden. Game mechanics stops you from lowering loyalty on allied (and connected via sitting) villages and that has not changed.

• that is what was said by the individual from sovereign state of russia. Ofcourse that was before he deleted the post "if a friend of his has no time to play the game anymore then they can continue to use their account or chief it".

If you read that one.. then this is the scenario where he said the rule would apply. My answer too was with regards to that situation.

• sakku please stop it. Russia as a state, as a nation, as ethnicity has nothing to do with your allegations. Why is it so complicated?

That was a part of official statement made by TG in case you don't know (I am sure you do)

Rule 1.1 - Travian: Codex Victoria

Fine, I guess his interpretation and "he" has a name.

The amendment (as well as original rule) says own and PLAY. I am sure Multihunters will still do the job of hunting multies. And hopefully pay attention to the word "play" in the rules. If someone wants to play an account to support others I see no problem with it but my definition of "play" includes significantly more than setting sitter access and login once a week. We will see how TG new enforcement team defines it.

Post was edited 2 times, last by ELE ().

• The thing is as per the rule an individual is still allowed to own 1 account and he litreally admitted that they will bend the rules, you want me to just ignore that ?

The fact that he deleted those posts simply means he trying to hide the evidence. Tech friends simply are not allowed as acc ownership is limited to one.

Why are you again and again making an issue about it being against russians ? The friend simply said they are invaders and russians. Didnt even give ally name,whats wrong with calling them a Russian ally or an individual who propagates the use of tech friends.

I personally have nothing against Russians but an open admission hurts those who want to play an honest game. Yes, i hope the TG admin monitors this and apologies if it seems am against russians, am just against those who want to destroy the spirit of the game and consider it to be a part of the game.

Post was edited 1 time, last by sakku ().

• tech friends simply are not allowed

Why you keep saying the same thing over and over even when you were told that the rules has changed? Also i did say the meaning of tech friends on russian, but you keep calling them bot accounts, but you ( probably cause you are not that clever?) acting like no one mentioned that here before:) Well, hey, you know, at least you got your justification of hard losing even before the match started! Probably you can foresee the future, who knows.

P.S. is it narrow-mindness, or something else ( well as for me you are just a racist, but who cares ), but why you keep calling us (russian speaking players)

individual from the sovereign state of Russia

Should i explain to you that the language we do speak, not always are the same as the country we born or live?:)

Dasfag: Fire and Sand, ts 20
    "- Если вы пришелец, откуда у вас северный акцент?
    - На многих планетах есть север"

Ts19 2017: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (1,7 миллиона офрейт)
    Ts20 2018: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (4 миллиона офрейт)

Ts19 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (2,5 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (11,2 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 население :rolleyes: (53 деревни 47600 население)

• Could you go back and show us where you explained where you explained what tech friends are? Anyway once the server starts we will know what the situation is, i just got an idea of how the game is going to be. Again a russian is not a caste mate, its a nation. My words were not pointed towards anyone and were not intended to be racist, i just called your team as Russians... given that i didnt know the name of your team.

• Kazah have you guys picked a name for the alliance? :)

not yet

Could you go back and show us where you explained where you explained what tech friends are?

it was deleted by the moderator, donno why, you better ask him, while ur racist posts are still in here. Well i wont join com forum any more cause of that, tho i dont need to any way. But with 100% guarantee you did read that, cause you did replay to that. I told you that on russian language tech account do not mean bot account it mean accounts who are not playing for the accounts benefit nothing else. I have no idea why com moderator deleted that post:) But hey, since you are acting like you didnt read that, i think my ignore list could fit such dude as you are:)

i just called your team as Russians

Dont act like you are dumb ( cause u are not, dont you? ) you did claim that we are players from RU federation, and we are not lol. Just get lost ^^ and have fun.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Kazah ().

• Well i can express my views if i want to and dont need others judging me for it. Just told a common joke which is universally known about the Russians, i do like bringing up a bit of flare before a server starts, yes.

I thought this chat was for discussing games. But it was a place where they tell jokes about the Russian.

• I thought this chat was for discussing games. But it was a place where they tell jokes about the Russian.

ITs a jokes, cmon! universally known about the Russians, not racist at all! Vodka putin balalayka!

• To all Russian players across the map regardless of alliance affiliation, to all our admirers, to all kitsch lovers and to everyone else -

Enjoy your last free weekend, summer is over by all means.                                                                                                                              

• there are several alliances who are going to play in spanish codex, it is small map, more fighting and more fun, if any alliances want to play,

we want more war!!!

for now there are some alliances who are champions of some pandoras in their domains and wants to fight each other. .

I don´t remember any server, I don´t remember any account, I don´t even know who i am...

:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

• It's insane, four allies, each with 40+ people contesting it.. And on top of that, very few 150%s around.

Meanwhile TM have whole west. 2017-2018 com story all over again it seems?