COM15 (XV) banter thread

• i'm a newbie. but seems that according the rule "§ 1.1 Each player may only own and play one account per game world. An account must always be played for its own benefit. Accounts that exist solely for the benefit of other accounts may be permanently banned." your help just disappear very soon.

• You did say its not a multi

So, how the account with cropp cheated to take this crop? You did find the quote where i am telling you that some one is not a multi? all i can see, that i am telling you how we do take all croppers from you in any region we need. And that cropper in delhi was taken without any cheating. Because it is.

An account must always be played for its own benefit.

Its not like that on those servers, this rule has been changed already.

Dasfag: Fire and Sand, ts 20
    "- Если вы пришелец, откуда у вас северный акцент?
    - На многих планетах есть север"

Ts19 2017: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (1,7 миллиона офрейт)
    Ts20 2018: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (4 миллиона офрейт)

Ts19 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (2,5 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (11,2 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 население :rolleyes: (53 деревни 47600 население)

Post was edited 1 time, last by Playingwithfire: removed deleted quote ().

• Sure. He just got banned and deleted, no cheating. nothing. Nice. As soon as he takes the cropper his acc is banned, we know the reason cause one of our guys found something suspicious and reported it.

• i'm a newbie. but seems that according the rule "§ 1.1 Each player may only own and play one account per game world. An account must always be played for its own benefit. Accounts that exist solely for the benefit of other accounts may be permanently banned." your help just disappear very soon.

Ho tell you that im not doing to my benefit?

Now i do that for the others...in the future they can do the same for me in servers they whont gone play for real...

So i think i get some benefit of that writhe?:P

• That rule has not been changed Kazah, we confirmed it with the admin before the server started. You can drop them a message and they will clarify the same.

• He just got banned and deleted, no cheating

He wasnt. His crop is there, rising and shining.

• That rule has not been changed Kazah, we confirmed it with the admin before the server started. You can drop them a message and they will clarify the same.

It was. You did not confirm anything. You can go and read the cnanged rule by ur self.

• Mate the acc in consideration is Vitamin, he took that 15c in Delphi. Not BuT

https://www.gettertools.com/ts…an.com/Player/977-vitamin

Are u sure you are not under something? No offence, but you cant even use your own sources.

https://www.travian.com/international/spielregeln.php - открывается прямо из игры. похоже правило актуально.

Legends on Tour 2019 Summit - Workshop Minutes

The rule has been changed. If the account is not a multi it can be played for benefit of another account, thats damn logical, cause i can do what ever with my account, this rule was stupid from vry beginning. Tg is lazy to change the rule on their website, that does not mean its not been changed. You wont see any ban for that on celebration servers.

• Ho tell you that im not doing to my benefit?

Now i do that for the others...in the future they can do the same for me in servers they whont gone play for real...

So i think i get some benefit of that writhe?:P

you are not equal your account. you have benefit, but account doesn's have. Actually, if you don't write here about your aim on this server, you would tell that you try to win, but changed your mind and quit. but now you created evedence of rule violations.

• Are you sure youre not on too much Vodka, it was Vitamin who took that 15c at first. He was the one who deleted and got banned along with BuT. One of the accounts dissapeared one didnt, am sorry but when multi Mhs offers a choice to keep one and delete the other. This is what happened but hey none of us can convince each other.

• Are you sure youre not on too much Vodka, it was Vitamin who took that 15c at first. He was the one who deleted and got banned along with BuT. One of the accounts dissapeared one didnt, am sorry but when multi Mhs offers a choice to keep one and delete the other. This is what happened but hey none of us can convince each other.

Dude the cords of the cropper is

‭159‬|‭−‭125

Should i continue? Show me those cords on vitamins account.

https://www.gettertools.com/ts…an.com/Player/977-vitamin

• DUDE - VITAMIN SETTLED THE 15C FOR BUT TO CHIEF, ONE ACC REMAINED BANNED, OTHER DIDNT.

Vitamin settled that 15c on - 16/09/19, But settled the adjacent one on - 03/10/19. Both got banned at the same time AND obviously it was either Vitamin or But AND a choice was made.

Man am beat, ppl are gonna call me crazy when they see so many posts.

• The rule has been changed. If the account is not a multi it can be played for benefit of another account, thats damn logical, cause i can do what ever with my account, this rule was stupid from vry beginning. Tg is lazy to change the rule on their website, that does not mean its not been changed. You wont see any ban for that on celebration servers.

interesting link, if it covers codex victoria, than we have different rules on different links. admin should say his word.

• DUDE - VITAMIN SETTLED THE 15C FOR BUT TO CHIEF, ONE ACC REMAINED BANNED, OTHER DIDNT.

Vitamin settled that 15c on - 16/09/19, But settled the adjacent one on - 03/10/19. Both got banned at the same time AND obviously it was either Vitamin or But AND a choice was made.

Man am beat, ppl are gonna call me crazy when they see so many posts.

Yes, and? How do that clarify your statement that i call some one not a multi or that the cropper was settled by using cheating? How those things are even connected?

• you are not equal your account. you have benefit, but account doesn's have. Actually, if you don't write here about your aim on this server, you would tell that you try to win, but changed your mind and quit. but now you created evedence of rule violations.

That rule have been allways a problem for me...

Let me see if i understand...I can be banned if i creat account just to help my teammates?

Is that a rule breaker? I tougth we all play this to help allies...

Isnt that the point of the game?

Breaking the rule is creating multi accounts (and i see many evidences of that in here beside what ppl can say),but im not a multi...

just someone that come here to help teammates...

Playing more activly or not...

• Yes, and? How do that clarify your statement that i call some one not a multi or that the cropper was settled by using cheating? How those things are even connected?

lets stop it now mate. The point was of me showing you a quote and then this and this .... shit where it come down to.

• РАТЬ!