COM15 (XV) banter thread

• for what reason they decided that the Web alliance has to do with the situation that they have been hiding for more than one day.

I described the statistics of this alliance a little higher, which cannot be challenged.

If someone was embarrassed by the region giving 30 points, and you think that this will allow the alliance to win, then I would suggest everyone to leave, as I tell you a secret Web without this region controls 4 more, giving 380 points

I carefully studied the map ...well, what to say, yes, you prove my words about your considerable experience, the resettlement of your alliance as always on top)...yeah, you have 380 points at the moment, it's wonderful...but...what alliance will open the region in the zone of your settlement? nobody...there is an expression: "cui prodest, cui bono" or "is fecit, cui prodest"...Volodya, do not consider others fools...ppl was angry not unlock region, but the way in which it was done, the most unpleasant thing in this story is that this technique pushes other players to similar responses, and they want to play and not engage in purely technical tricks...your alliance is able to achieve victory without any tricks...and then I am reading tread of the qualifying round, in which the Czechs-winners write that ru-teams can't a fairly win ...offensively

• MindFreak_LT as ELE stating, duals are not against the game rules as written. And it has long been common for duals to start separate accounts and than delete one account. This is not having a multi-account. They each own one account and once they decide on which one is the better one, the weaker one is deleted. They are each playing one account. It is only after the second account can the dual join the first one.

I'm sorry but what has travian fallen into? That is not multi accounting. But it is kind of the same thing. And no, it hasn't been common. It is always looked down on. What has travian degraded into for the forum mods to drop such comments?

I do know it's not against the rules. But for over a decade that I've known about travian this sort of strategy is never encouraged. Added to that this forum is all about ban accusations. The level of players has fallen way too low. There was a time when forums were a fun place.

• I'm sorry but what has travian fallen into? That is not multi accounting. But it is kind of the same thing. And no, it hasn't been common. It is always looked down on. What has travian degraded into for the forum mods to drop such comments?

I do know it's not against the rules. But for over a decade that I've known about travian this sort of strategy is never encouraged. Added to that this forum is all about ban accusations. The level of players has fallen way too low. There was a time when forums were a fun place.

I think u are 100% right regarding clasic servers. coz there 1.1 rule is still in force and friendly chiefing is not allowed. so i beleive in such case where dual#1 makes a friendly chiffing of village of dual#2 and after that they moving to one account - is a 100% violent of that 1.1 rule, coz one account was builded for another.

But what if in the middle game something bad happend to account#2 Is it not allowed to gift the rest of your villages to the account#1 and then go playing as dual on that account#1? Is it considered as violation? And also would it be a violation to gift rest villages to your teammates?)

In my opinion it's pretty hard to determine if violation take place. But whatever happen - better call Soul!)

Anyway, regarding Codex Victoria: 1.1 has been changed and "play for own benefit" is not regulated now. So any count of accounts now can play for your benefit, the only rule is - u cant do it yourself (multi), but all your friends and family can now support u. That was not players decision, that decision was made by TG. And honestly i still have no idea why players are discussing it between each other but not with TG. Why dont you ask TG to make more clarification or make a change?

• Anyway, regarding Codex Victoria: 1.1 has been changed and "play for own benefit" is not regulated now. So any count of accounts now can play for your benefit, the only rule is - u cant do it yourself (multi), but all your friends and family can now support u. That was not players decision, that decision was made by TG. And honestly i still have no idea why players are discussing it between each other but not with TG. Why dont you ask TG to make more clarification or make a change?

does it confuse only me? that the rules, which are opened from the game, still have such string:
    "§ 1.1 Each player may only own and play one account per game world. An account must always be played for its own benefit. Accounts that exist solely for the benefit of other accounts may be permanently banned."

I beleive, that it has been changed, but ...

• does it confuse only me? that the rules, which are opened from the game, still have such string:
    "§ 1.1 Each player may only own and play one account per game world. An account must always be played for its own benefit. Accounts that exist solely for the benefit of other accounts may be permanently banned."

I beleive, that it has been changed, but ...

you can find it bellow

as well at the bottom of this page ("REWORK RULE 1.1")
    https://wbb.forum.travian.com/…-summit-workshop-minutes/

• you can find it bellow

as well at the bottom of this page ("REWORK RULE 1.1")
    https://wbb.forum.travian.com/…-summit-workshop-minutes/

Thank you, but i've already read it, because it was several pages ago here. But if i were a player, who doesn't read forum so much, i would limit myself just to pressing a button with a question right from the game. And i would open a link with wrong information: https://www.travian.com/international/spielregeln.php
    And after that i would think that all tops players are cheaters. And i would become a cheater too or leave the game.

P.S. may be this link has some information about cancelation § 1.1 or i should have read this when registering on this server, but due to bad English, I personally missed this, then there is no problem.

• In my eyes if Web want to force open regions in such a manner thats fine.

I'm happy that Heathens wont need to sim up 4k pop to unlock most of these regions, and we only have to chief 1-2 villages to take a region?! Amazing!

Their VP will only matter if they actually survive til late game, if they don't, what does it matter if they make 400VP/day now? It wont matter when they die and alliances are making 2k/day

Silver lining and all that.... :)

Odin

Heathens Alliance

.COM Birthday Servers
    Also known as: poxtops, Lady Killer, Basher, NoName
    Previous alliances: Exile, TM, Fools

• Looks to me like Web got beaten in their own game?

Any comments on that?

US5 - Aleksa (Alliance: WN)
    RS? - LEGIONARIES (Alliance: C3P)
    RS2 - LEGIONARIES (Alliance: Lude Bitange) Video

US3 - Lift (Alliance: MXer) (joined as a dual here)
    RSX - LEGIONARIES (Alliance: GARDA)
    RS1 - LEGIONARIES (Alliance: /)
    COMX2 - LEGIONARIES (Alliance: /)

COMX - Nsks (Alliance: ANT ALL)
    TT int - madjaronicar (Alliance: nWo
    )

Codex Victoria Beta - DARA BUBAMARA (Alliance: DC)

Codex Victoria COM - CRAZYNUT (Alliance: Heathens)

If i remember some more, ill make sure to add them

• Someone asked for help from "friends" to settle new villages and decrease territorial control, mainly in Web's regions.

https://ts15.travian.com/allianz.php?aid=503

lol, not again. This is getting really pathetic now.

Ts.7 Night Wing (Air~)

Ts.9 Kuuka (WEIRD)

Ts.70 Legacy (NE-Storm)

Ts.2 Zeus (Nemesis)

Ts.7 Assassin Hybrid (DW)

Ts.8 Zeus (VR)

Ts.8 Lord Zeus (TW)

Ts.2 (Qualifiers)Lord Zeus (Ghetto)

Ts.2 (Finals) Trinity (Ghetto)

Ts. 8 (Closed Beta) Omega (Team-VR)

Codex Victoria Lord Zeus (!BE!)

• A big waste of time, the game mechanics really need to change to prevent this. I see the start of CV servers getting wrecked cause of this.

However this wont be effective for long. Soon Web will easily 0 pop these accs and so will Heathens.

• Looks to me like Web got beaten in their own game?

Any comments on that?

Are you sure that it is not Web?
    o, look, they have lost regions and now they have only two. is it consequence of buying by heather additional accs from COM. Or somebody has interesting reports? )

• Are you sure that it is not Web?
    o, look, they have lost regions and now they have only two. is it consequence of buying by heather additional accs from COM. Or somebody has interesting reports? )

Im sure ;) And i have no idea of what you're talking about.

US5 - Aleksa (Alliance: WN)
    RS? - LEGIONARIES (Alliance: C3P)
    RS2 - LEGIONARIES (Alliance: Lude Bitange) Video

US3 - Lift (Alliance: MXer) (joined as a dual here)
    RSX - LEGIONARIES (Alliance: GARDA)
    RS1 - LEGIONARIES (Alliance: /)
    COMX2 - LEGIONARIES (Alliance: /)

COMX - Nsks (Alliance: ANT ALL)
    TT int - madjaronicar (Alliance: nWo
    )

Codex Victoria Beta - DARA BUBAMARA (Alliance: DC)

Codex Victoria COM - CRAZYNUT (Alliance: Heathens)

If i remember some more, ill make sure to add them

• I think u are 100% right regarding clasic servers. coz there 1.1 rule is still in force and friendly chiefing is not allowed. so i beleive in such case where dual#1 makes a friendly chiffing of village of dual#2 and after that they moving to one account - is a 100% violent of that 1.1 rule, coz one account was builded for another.

But what if in the middle game something bad happend to account#2 Is it not allowed to gift the rest of your villages to the account#1 and then go playing as dual on that account#1? Is it considered as violation? And also would it be a violation to gift rest villages to your teammates?)

In my opinion it's pretty hard to determine if violation take place. But whatever happen - better call Soul!)

Anyway, regarding Codex Victoria: 1.1 has been changed and "play for own benefit" is not regulated now. So any count of accounts now can play for your benefit, the only rule is - u cant do it yourself (multi), but all your friends and family can now support u. That was not players decision, that decision was made by TG. And honestly i still have no idea why players are discussing it between each other but not with TG. Why dont you ask TG to make more clarification or make a change?

I read that whole comment and as I said it's not against the rules. But it is still looked down upon. It's really a sad strategy of players who lack any skills in this game.

• What are you implying? Isn't a rollback to restore everything in exact the same order as it was?

at first, the administration fixed some kind of problem with multis (and poor natars were removed). The question is what layer of multis was opened. :)

• There was no update for any server today, to the best of my knowledge. The disaster has nothing to do with administration fixing something. The problem happened at the same time on most if not all worlds of all domains. It has nothing to do with fighting multies on particular server.

• There was no update for any server today, to the best of my knowledge. The disaster has nothing to do with administration fixing something. The problem happened at the same time on most if not all worlds of all domains. It has nothing to do with fighting multies on particular server.

Well, can I dream at least a day about my personal region? when only few crystal clear players (like me) remain and we together build a bright future