COM15 (XV) banter thread

• Mate, i swear to god. Am still trying to figure out how russians got the 15cs without raiding oasis, or killing any animals. Their top attackers and their alliance in totality couldnt have killed the animals required to be done so fast. Dont forget your own alliance, COM is also in SE.

• Don't think you guys should be mocking Heathens. Were situations reversed, do you really think Bedlam would fare better? There is no notable contender in NW, but SE seems very crowded.

Sadly no contenders as of yet. But there'll be guys wrecking havoc around soon enough.

• Don't think you guys should be mocking Heathens. Were situations reversed, do you really think Bedlam would fare better? There is no notable contender in NW, but SE seems very crowded.

I see no reason to mock anyone as it is indeed tough environment in SE, however, Bedlam was first to send settlers (I know that for the fact based on general statistics) and first to land as well under BP or shortly after and that given that we delayed start for 5+ hours. I see no reason to believe landing in SE would change that.

Mate, i swear to god. Am still trying to figure out how russians got the 15cs without raiding oasis, or killing any animals. Their top attackers and their alliance in totality couldnt have killed the animals required to be done so fast. Dont forget your own alliance, COM is also in SE.

There is no need to kill anything. 5 out of top 10 accounts sent with marginal raiding if any.

• Not gonna lie, I bounced on a 75h travel (there & back) :)

Im not mad though, I was top 10 CP rank and they settled it 24h before my settler even landed which tbf I was very amazed at, as we were the same distance to the cropper as each other.

Im still top 10 rank for CP produced so far.

Just bad luck that the one cropper I went for was taken so amazingly fast :)

I'd have been more mad if it was hours/minutes apart, but since it was like a whole day before I could have settled it, I simply thought there was nothing I could have done and chalk it up to bad luck.

Odin

Heathens Alliance

.COM Birthday Servers
    Also known as: poxtops, Lady Killer, Basher, NoName
    Previous alliances: Exile, TM, Fools

• So.... I see quite a few of Web are banned..

Including vitimin, who bought 900k helmet..

Odin

Heathens Alliance

.COM Birthday Servers
    Also known as: poxtops, Lady Killer, Basher, NoName
    Previous alliances: Exile, TM, Fools

• No connection, surprising to be banned so early in the game mate. Its been 7-8 days and already 3 banned, shocking but hey maybe just a small mistake was made by the accs, who knows.

• And how many more banned accounts did you see on the server?

In fact, I doubt that anyone is interested. Usually a ban of specific accs is of interest to those who wrote a complaint. And who writes complaints to us? Someone who does not like to look for problems in themselves and their inactivity.

So, please pay attention that 4 villages have already set up a half of the alliance. And I assure you, everything was done according to all the rules. Moreover, I will say that accounts Vitamin and BuT also did this without any violations

• Well i don't see any banned accounts in Bedlam or Heathens, the fact that one of the major accounts of Web got banned was raised just for a discussion. You cant outrightly tell us what we are and aren't interested in. The ban of Vitamin is also of interest as it has blocked an important 15c in Delphi, no need to defend this so vehemently, no one accused anyone here.

• Well i don't see any banned accounts in Bedlam or Heathens

Yeah, because we are not the kind of ppl to accuse anyone of anything (without valid reasons), and ask MH to check their accounts.

Neither Bedlam or Heathens took away the croppers that the other alliances were aiming for (well, for the most part).

Honestly, it’s a bit sad, that some of our opponents have to write complaints to the administration, just because we outmatched them at the early stages of the game. (Notice, I don’t point fingers at anyone specifically).

Небо мне не предел..

• The MH wont ban you unless you broke the rules, it's that simple unless they themselves made a mistake. Its not wrong to report a wrongdoing when you see one, just absurd to think that you would imply that the opponents got the pull you get your accounts banned.

Even if someone reports, the MH can ignore it if they find no faults in the account, dont know why youre blaming the person who reported. Would it be wrong if someone reported an individual for violating a traffic law and the police finds them guilty as such slapping a fine on them.

Post was edited 1 time, last by sakku ().

• You wont get banned if you do not cheat, it is simple as it is, you want to use multies and you do not know how.. i am aware of 10%-30% players cheating even tho they call it a legit play but in reality multies and bots are just normal these days, so don't get surprised..

US5 - Aleksa (Alliance: WN)
    RS? - LEGIONARIES (Alliance: C3P)
    RS2 - LEGIONARIES (Alliance: Lude Bitange) Video

US3 - Lift (Alliance: MXer) (joined as a dual here)
    RSX - LEGIONARIES (Alliance: GARDA)
    RS1 - LEGIONARIES (Alliance: /)
    COMX2 - LEGIONARIES (Alliance: /)

COMX - Nsks (Alliance: ANT ALL)
    TT int - madjaronicar (Alliance: nWo
    )

Codex Victoria Beta - DARA BUBAMARA (Alliance: DC)

Codex Victoria COM - CRAZYNUT (Alliance: Heathens)

If i remember some more, ill make sure to add them

• Небо мне не предел..

• Haha your whole argument is based on the premise that there is something wrong with the system. The MH wont provide proof to either you or me so you should go and talk to Vitamin while asking him to clarify as to what mistake has been made.

Maybe MH's end up banning you without reasons in your home servers but sorry, not on this one.