COM15 (XV) banter thread

• Don't worry!

In the Magic Kingdom, we have an expression "The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all." (Mulan ^^)

maybe these bans will turn you into a beautiful flower! wow!

Source Code
    1. すごいかわいい!日本には煙があり、火があります。たぶん、煙はプレイヤーが浮気している合図ですか?ハハハッハッハ
  • So.... I see quite a few of Web are banned..

Including vitimin, who bought 900k helmet..

Does CP accumulate when you are banned? Legit question. Never been banned before.

Honestly, it’s a bit sad, that some of our opponents have to write complaints to the administration, just because we outmatched them at the early stages of the game. (Notice, I don’t point fingers at anyone specifically).

MultiHunter wrote:

That is my job you moron. Its what I do every day. Please stop wasting my time.

Regards,

MH

FMD wrote:

Dear MH,

Can you please investigate every player on the server for cheating.

Thank you.

FMD.

You can point fingers now at me if you want. I just reported everyone :P

i am aware of 10%-30% players cheating even tho they call it a legit play but in reality multies and bots are just normal these days, so don't get surprised..

If I was aware of a single person cheating they would be out of my team and I would report them myself. I always play hard to win but its not that important to me and I feel sorry for anyone that this game means that much to.

I could easily get my wife to create a farm account, I could make an account from my work email and access exclusively on work computers. But I have never and I wont. Lets be honest this isnt that exciting to go to those lengths surely.

• As ex MH myself (tho it has almost been a decade, im sure a lot has changed), people can ask for people to be investigated sure, but its not ban then investigate when they get around to it, its investigate and if there is something suspicious they ban and await your response :p

You cant just message someone "oh this guy is cheating i just know it" and they get banned for days until MH can be bothered to actually check.

Who actually believes that? jeez.

Lets face it, the guys who settled Delphi did it 24h before rank 6 CP would have landed on it (& he sent as CP was ready), and rank 2 sent 6 hours before that. The guy was in the same area as us, I can only assume that Tournament Square was used, and sent around/just after BP ended. And/or people mass clearing oasis for you to raid and get all the resources.

At the time I wasn't mad about bouncing since you guys landed so far ahead I simply thought "well, no matter what I would have done, they would have beaten me to it" and put it down to extreme organisation and teamwork by you guys - but when you see ban after ban, it just brings into suspicion about where those guys got the resources for high enough TS to beat you so early on, especially when it doesnt look like any accounts from the same alliance were exactly held back as a lot have settled 4th.

Im not salty, just annoying when you think people have outplayed you and youre happy about that, then you get massive disappointment when you see bans coming out - and days later, still banned.

Odin

Heathens Alliance

.COM Birthday Servers
    Also known as: poxtops, Lady Killer, Basher, NoName
    Previous alliances: Exile, TM, Fools

• Oof accusations oh boi, it's getting hot in here.

tenor.gif

Appears basher couldn't handle the heat and reported them all.

Travian World War I incoming now. Prepare your guns and pepes bois!

Atėjau, pamačiau, sugrioviau...

• Lets face it, the guys who settled Delphi did it 24h before rank 6 CP would have landed on it (& he sent as CP was ready), and rank 2 sent 6 hours before that

He is already un banned. He did not cheat to take this crop, you just play not as good as we are, simple as that. We took ALL crops from you, not just delphi one, so have fun and try to take them back. Or (thats what you are actually doing right now) - run.

but when you see ban after ban

You mean 2 banned account? Ye thats truly ban after ban after ban, dam this russian mafia. Funny how simple for you to find the reason of your failure :D

Dasfag: Fire and Sand, ts 20
    "- Если вы пришелец, откуда у вас северный акцент?
    - На многих планетах есть север"

Ts19 2017: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (1,7 миллиона офрейт)
    Ts20 2018: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (4 миллиона офрейт)

Ts19 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (2,5 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (11,2 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 население :rolleyes: (53 деревни 47600 население)

• Well. let me say some words as BuT account owner.

Every player on the server have possibility to set any crop point at that speed with no violations . Yes, it requires a team support. Travian is not individual game base. it's team based game. 150% crop capture is not only individual objective, it mostly a team objective. I hope you got the point.

PS one player from Heathens asked me how it can be achived and i gave him fair answer. I respect that coz i see he tring to become better, but not just show me as rude offender.

PS2 just in case the written above doesn't make sence to you: second Delphi's 150% crop was captured 17 mins after with no futher "ban after ban after ban".

PS3 a bit of humor: you've been informed that Web is coming but you have not been prepared. :P Spasibo! 8o

• I must say, we settled croppers pretty early as well with no funny business, and I think the natural reaction is to accuse those who get there first of cheating....its easier than admiting they may have just had a better plan.

I really don't know why those players were banned, could have been for something else entirely.....buuuuuuut theres also a good chance they were up to no good. The point is, the only ones who will ever really know for certain are them and the MH, so no good comes of letting it get to you now. Just use it as motivation to put a good old whooping on them later ^^ Report em, see what happens, move on. But yea, its enraging when you suspect someone got one up on you due to cheating...been there too many times.

Remember Cinderella? the wicked step sisters were not nice, and who won in the end? Disney is all knowing and all seeing.

• if he is unbanned, doesnt mean that he did not cheat, he probably took the punishment that you have these days its automated accept after 2 days :'D

If I was aware of a single person cheating they would be out of my team and I would report them myself. I always play hard to win but its not that important to me and I feel sorry for anyone that this game means that much to.

I could easily get my wife to create a farm account, I could make an account from my work email and access exclusively on work computers. But I have never and I wont. Lets be honest this isnt that exciting to go to those lengths surely.

its not about farming, you can make deff on that account also, they would not ban you because there is no actual proof that you are cheating, if they ban you and in reality your wife really played the account (not as a multi) it would not be fair right? So how do you actually decide if somebody is cheating or not, you dont.. Just enjoy the game as it is right now (full of cheaters)

US5 - Aleksa (Alliance: WN)
    RS? - LEGIONARIES (Alliance: C3P)
    RS2 - LEGIONARIES (Alliance: Lude Bitange) Video

US3 - Lift (Alliance: MXer) (joined as a dual here)
    RSX - LEGIONARIES (Alliance: GARDA)
    RS1 - LEGIONARIES (Alliance: /)
    COMX2 - LEGIONARIES (Alliance: /)

COMX - Nsks (Alliance: ANT ALL)
    TT int - madjaronicar (Alliance: nWo
    )

Codex Victoria Beta - DARA BUBAMARA (Alliance: DC)

Codex Victoria COM - CRAZYNUT (Alliance: Heathens)

If i remember some more, ill make sure to add them

• Personally I would say, good game by Web. Maybe just maybe or two used unfair means (we will know when unbanned), but it will be unfair to term a while team as such. This hasty generalisation throws mud on the good work done by their team.

However please do not make insinuations that Vitamin was banned due to someone reported him. We dont have the pull to compel an MM to ban someone.

Good game, one or two ban dont change much.

let's get back to the real topic, how many more areas Bedlam will take over comfortably before someone decides to move in those regions ?

• let's get back to the real topic, how many more areas Bedlam will take over comfortably before someone decides to move in those regions ?

Bedlam current has no regions. I'd prefer to see that it remains that way.

• Vitamin and egypt both left Web and still banned.

Guess that answers that

Odin

Heathens Alliance

.COM Birthday Servers
    Also known as: poxtops, Lady Killer, Basher, NoName
    Previous alliances: Exile, TM, Fools

• I am not sure how it is even possible because under new banning system bans are automatically applied in 48 hour, but in any case that answers nothing. They don't accept the punishment, that's all.

And yes, we got the Boots :)

• We went to this server for an interesting game. And we were very glad that a number of other landings had gone in our direction. This should make the game interesting.

I am sure that Bedlam will envy us yet ;)

PS: the only thing that saddens me is the amount of whining from our rivals due to two banned accounts