COM15 (XV) banter thread

📝Farewell to Forums📝

The forum is currently in read-only mode that will last till July 07th, 2021.

You will find news and all relevant information about the game in our Travian: Legends blog.
For live conversations and interaction with the community join us in official Travian: Legends Discord server.
  • and a reply to your statement, I came to play alone in that server, noticed some familiar names and joined their team and that doesn't remove the fact that mentioned players were multi accounting... just like in this

Yes, you joined a Lithuanian team where multiple of the Lithuanian players likely had multies, which got wrecked by non-Lithuanians. Then you claimed the guy wrecking you had half of your Lithuanian alliance as multies, and were using them for raiding. Your only "proof" was some guy who moved to another team (which had nothing to do with us) from your Lithuanian alliance. I think the exchange below makes it obvious how weak your argument was.

We talk to a lot of players. A lot of people like seals. Some asked if we should team up. I see nothing that indicates cheating from those who joined us. They're not raiding any of the accounts in that team you mention, nor have they at any point afaik. If they were friendly farming, surely they'd have more than 1-2 mills farmed since server started? For "Ghost" - we have never talked to the guy, nor is he in the alliance. I don't know what relations the guys who joined us have with him, but he's not in the team. Does he cheat? Maybe. He's in BT though, so shouldn't you be adressing them instead? :/

Well you should say thanks a bit, at least I made some sort of conversation... Besides topic being dead...

*with no facts about Seals also* :/

• Yes, you joined a Lithuanian team where multiple of the Lithuanian players likely had multies, which got wrecked by non-Lithuanians. Then you claimed the guy wrecking you had half of your Lithuanian alliance as multies, and were using them for raiding. Your only "proof" was some guy who moved to another team (which had nothing to do with us) from your Lithuanian alliance. I think the exchange below makes it obvious how weak your argument was.

Is it my work to ban multies or try to fight against them? I knew that guy had mults, Travian didn't bother doing anything about it, till the round end that 'not a multiaccount' haven't progressed at all, mhm totally not a mult.

Who are you trying to defend? Cheaters in this game? If you find multying a good sportsmanship, then feel free to spread this around, because as we see in this and many other servers Travian doesn't care, they just prefer milking money from players and their multies and/or techs whatever you call them. So be a bright light of Travians future and bring them all the profits you can!

• Is it my work to ban multies or try to fight against them? I knew that guy had mults, Travian didn't bother doing anything about it, till the round end that 'not a multiaccount' haven't progressed at all, mhm totally not a mult.

Who are you trying to defend? Cheaters in this game? If you find multying a good sportsmanship, then feel free to spread this around, because as we see in this and many other servers Travian doesn't care, they just prefer milking money from players and their multies and/or techs whatever you call them. So be a bright light of Travians future and bring them all the profits you can!

You're all over the place man, it's so hillarious. You claimed on NYS that JamesBond and ScoobyDoo had multi-accounts in your team, and they were only winning against you because of that. But now you twist it to claim that you only ever accused that Ghost guy? or what?

I'm not defending cheaters. I despise multies, techs and cheating. But you have a history of making completely non-sensical and unsubstantiated accusations - and it's hillarious that you're levying them against a team with leadership that is well-known for having a zero-tolerance policy towards cheating. I'll just quote the above point which you ignored:

Let's look at the mental gymnastics you have to go through in order to harp on:

*Account gets falsely banned, then restored, recieves an apology for the false-ban from TG and 200 gold compensation*

MindFreak: DIRTY CHEAT0RZZZ REEEEEE

• You claimed on NYS that JamesBond and ScoobyDoo had multi-accounts in your team, and they were only winning against you because of that.

So according to you they didn't have multi accounts, because they told you that they don't have multi accounts?

Well I can tell you I'm Queen of the Britain... will you believe me? Not sure how many times you've played in Baltic servers, but people like those two you've mentioned can only succeed while knowing all of the internal info in any possible way they cannot do that without any sort of info... If you don't play without multies, then don't ensure that others do the same while they don't. I can tell you that many people in Baltics are using multi accounts just like some people in Bedlam.

• So according to you they didn't have multi accounts, because they told you that they don't have multi accounts?

Well I can tell you I'm Queen of the Britain... will you believe me? Not sure how many times you've played in Baltic servers, but people like those two you've mentioned can only succeed while knowing all of the internal info in any possible way they cannot do that without any sort of info... If you don't play without multies, then don't ensure that others do the same while they don't. I can tell you that many people in Baltics are using multi accounts just like some people in Bedlam.

:D You claimed they were raiding their multies, yet they had less than 2m raided, and I checked and they hadn't raided any accounts in your alliance. As was already clarified back then too - none of them ever played a baltics server. Your team was complete garbage, we attacked them too without issues, and it fell completely apart in two weeks lol. So funny, you backed out of the discussion back then when your non-sense was brought to light, but now you pretend you just suddenly dropped it because you couldn't be bothered, while now you've been crying for months on a server you allegedly don't even play.

• :D You claimed they were raiding their multies, yet they had less than 2m raided, and I checked and they hadn't raided any accounts in your alliance. As was already clarified back then too - none of them ever played a baltics server. Your team was complete garbage, we attacked them too without issues, and it fell completely apart in two weeks lol. So funny, you backed out of the discussion back then when your non-sense was brought to light, but now you pretend you just suddenly dropped it because you couldn't be bothered, while now you've been crying for months on a server you allegedly don't even play.

Ok did you achieve something you were trying to achieve? For me you are same type of person you see me.

• You want him to starve? 8|Where's your holiday spirit?

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• please dont feed him...

Not sure if ignorant people are aware what trolling is these days. Most likely you just assume that someone's trolling in the forums... From my perspective most of the 'forum users' are either trolls, either ignorant people who can only spend days in Travian and its forums and explain how well they do play this game WITHOUT SPENDING ANY MONEY and are so skilled in showing themselves like that with walls of text and so on.

I thought Travian is more than big ego donors game, appears I was wrong again... that's just big ego donors game and alliances like Bedlam will lead Travian to its success with more P2W features that they will approve as skilled and will vote and vouch them to be added into general rounds.

• NOLA on 2 second place in top10 Defenders of the week list and Web only 10th. Looks like Bedlam is back to their favorite occupation: attacking weak alliances.

• NOLA on 2 second place in top10 Defenders of the week list and Web only 10th. Looks like Bedlam is back to their favorite occupation: attacking weak alliances.

Without BuT and Faceless, what can you guys accomplish exactly?

*crickets*

Ok then.

..And that is the Final Word.

• Ah well, not going against anyone but seems that was their plan. 2 guys do the off while rest defend their gains and it worked well.

• Final Word sounds like first time playing this game in general. Whole alliance going off - disaster, whole alliance going deff - disaster too. Sharing main roles who goes off and who goes deff is main core of the game.

• You are lucky that this time there are only 2 such centre-forwards, which are ready to score goals from any position. Previous server, in my opinion, Web had a stronger line-up.

• Ah well, not going against anyone but seems that was their plan. 2 guys do the off while rest defend their gains and it worked well.

Nah i am defer!

Dasfag: Fire and Sand, ts 20
    "- Если вы пришелец, откуда у вас северный акцент?
    - На многих планетах есть север"

Ts19 2017: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (1,7 миллиона офрейт)
    Ts20 2018: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (4 миллиона офрейт)

Ts19 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (2,5 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (11,2 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 население :rolleyes: (53 деревни 47600 население)

• You are lucky that this time there are only 2 such centre-forwards, which are ready to score goals from any position. Previous server, in my opinion, Web had a stronger line-up.

Cool story bro. I think most premade teams on this server can say they had previously stronger lineups in past.

..And that is the Final Word.

• Cool story bro. I think most premade teams on this server can say they had previously stronger lineups in past.

Y, but the difference is that our ex line ups is not imaginary one. You are welcome to come on any single RU domain where we play, and check it by ur self, here its like 10% from our team, you can try us when we do play with more then 50% :)

Dasfag: Fire and Sand, ts 20
    "- Если вы пришелец, откуда у вас северный акцент?
    - На многих планетах есть север"

Ts19 2017: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (1,7 миллиона офрейт)
    Ts20 2018: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (4 миллиона офрейт)

Ts19 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (2,5 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (11,2 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 население :rolleyes: (53 деревни 47600 население)