COM15 (XV) banter thread

• Its funny since we are not being triggered :)

Your repetitive baits are funny though!

Although for anyone to think any one alliance has already won is kind of silly right now.

Smart Idiots

RR - ROGUE RUNNERS

.COM Birthday Servers
    Also known as: poxtops, Lady Killer, Basher, NoName, Odin
    Previous alliances: Exile, TM, Fools, Heathens

• It's funny that you are trying to hide the fact that you as "PREVIOUS WINNERS" still don't have a single region. Is simcitying not that efficient with your gold deposit in slow servers? It's a bummer to call yourself a "premade team" with "PREVIOUS WINNERS" status when your entire team lacks of coordination and .. let's be real some experience in this game.

Good luck trying to get into the tops btw :)

• From an unknown source (heh pun) I heard that you were spying lol... That's so desperate. Was this your first time playing Travian?

Your source is incorrect. What I did was join an opposing alliance on a different server. Seems my old friends have hurt some feelings in the past and some people haven't learned to let go of their grudges. As a result, I was called a spy and booted from the discord server without a chance to answer the slander.

• It's funny that you are trying to hide the fact that you as "PREVIOUS WINNERS" still don't have a single region. Is simcitying not that efficient with your gold deposit in slow servers? It's a bummer to call yourself a "premade team" with "PREVIOUS WINNERS" status when your entire team lacks of coordination and .. let's be real some experience in this game.

Good luck trying to get into the tops btw :)

Thats okay :)

You're obviously a man person, its okay, you take out that rage.

Smart Idiots

RR - ROGUE RUNNERS

.COM Birthday Servers
    Also known as: poxtops, Lady Killer, Basher, NoName, Odin
    Previous alliances: Exile, TM, Fools, Heathens

• Thats okay :)

You're obviously a man person, its okay, you take out that rage.

I'm just disappointed that out of those "wow we were so good, we've won a round" you proved yourself to be just another "oh look at me I did something that noone cared" and when some decent teams joined the game you all just hide in the corner. At this point I start seeing some sort of relation to your 'annoyance' of faster servers, probably that's why you cannot stand the fact that others do play way faster even without gold there. Oh well. I'm calling it you won't get even to the TOP 5 of this server, since Heathens, let's be real is out of competition with such "PRO" players in their team.

• "Wow we were so good, we've won a round", well we just said we won the previous round which is true. Why should one expect people who didn't even play that round to care about us winning or losing ?

Hiding in a corner ? Like you ? COM which is running to Africa, Italy and other regions ?

Listen mate, make fun of ones gameplay as much as you want but do so after you yourself have accomplished something. At this point its too early to call anyone out but hey, if you prediction is correct, you've won nothing lol.

The fact that we appreciate how Bedlam has played does not mean we surrender, they chose their regions wisely and we appreciate the fact that they did so with proper planning and without an alliance named "Zarara" opening up regions for them.

Every server is different and so is the team, it is too early to call anyone out as losers or winners. However I am sure that your experience of 20+ years in travian allows you to predict who wins or loses within 3 weeks of the server start. Also were you there for the last ts19 ?

Sadly this is not me getting triggered but a more decent reply to these otherwise inflammatory comments.

• I like to consider birthday or "vp" servers as something like the old frog on the frying pan story. If a frog hops onto an already hot pan, then they immediately think danger and hop out. But if you start at a warm temp and slowly increase to a boil, the frog doesn't realize until it's too late - it's cooked. In other words: don't be too involved with the teams with fast starts, it's the ones playing for position and gaining multiple regions at once, all while growing slowly over time that you have to be concerned with.

..And that is the Final Word.

• I like to consider birthday or "vp" servers as something like the old frog on the frying pan story. If a frog hops onto an already hot pan, then they immediately think danger and hop out. But if you start at a warm temp and slowly increase to a boil, the frog doesn't realize until it's too late - it's cooked. In other words: don't be too involved with the teams with fast starts, it's the ones playing for position and gaining multiple regions at once, all while growing slowly over time that you have to be concerned with.

Thank you wise man :osd:

• I guess the people from Heathens did get triggered xD I was hoping for it. See, it only takes a little to get on the nerve of people whose pride has been shattered right at the beginning.

Before anyone else writes another long paragraph. I'd only say one thing. What we expect from Heathens when they boast it openly that they won the previous round is that they'd at least maintain a position of competition with respect to the other party. But on this server, Bedlam (as much as I hate to say it) have already created a vast difference. Not just about the regions but also the strength. Anything about that?

• I guess the people from Heathens did get triggered xD I was hoping for it. See, it only takes a little to get on the nerve of people whose pride has been shattered right at the beginning.

Before anyone else writes another long paragraph. I'd only say one thing. What we expect from Heathens when they boast it openly that they won the previous round is that they'd at least maintain a position of competition with respect to the other party. But on this server, Bedlam (as much as I hate to say it) have already created a vast difference. Not just about the regions but also the strength. Anything about that?

Pretty much sums up it perfectly! :)

• hi everybody, plz tell the newbie: on other servers is the situation with clones better?
    just think that ability have 3 village with farms from start is big temtation...

Post was edited 1 time, last by kim.tnt ().

• hi everybody, plz tell the newbie: on other servers is the situation with clones better?
    just think that ability have 3 village with farms from start is big temtation...

Do you mean multi accounts?

• Do you mean multi accounts?

well, just accounts which were created only for benefits small group other players.
    on this server there are more than others?
    for example, 1 account without any development can produce: 46*(6+4+4+4)*3 = 2484 per hour (59616 per day), if some alliance have influence in one sector and generate new account in it (with help friends of course :)). Can this sector (alliance) have 59616*60 (if each member find such friend) = 3.5 million of res per day additionly?

and my questions is "do we have here more such accounts or not"

Post was edited 3 times, last by kim.tnt ().