COM15 (XV) banter thread

• first helmet goes to Devils Advocate in Web alliance for 654k :)

I couldnt keep up with her haha

Odin

Heathens Alliance

.COM Birthday Servers
    Also known as: poxtops, Lady Killer, Basher, NoName
    Previous alliances: Exile, TM, Fools

• I couldnt keep up with her haha

donno why do you think that they were against you, they are fighting against each other.

PS i wonder where u gona spend all that 900k silver u bought lol

Dasfag: Fire and Sand, ts 20
    "- Если вы пришелец, откуда у вас северный акцент?
    - На многих планетах есть север"

Ts19 2017: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (1,7 миллиона офрейт)
    Ts20 2018: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (4 миллиона офрейт)

Ts19 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (2,5 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (11,2 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 население :rolleyes: (53 деревни 47600 население)

• Im sure throughout the server it'll be used on many things, scrolls and arts for instance.

And well, it was only them bidding against me on each helmet really. The proof is the fact the 2nd went for 300k higher than the first, since no one else was competing but me and them and after losing the first I got a little "scorched earth" on them :D

If I spend, you spend!

Odin

Heathens Alliance

.COM Birthday Servers
    Also known as: poxtops, Lady Killer, Basher, NoName
    Previous alliances: Exile, TM, Fools

• seems you dont know what sarcasm is.

Dasfag: Fire and Sand, ts 20
    "- Если вы пришелец, откуда у вас северный акцент?
    - На многих планетах есть север"

Ts19 2017: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (1,7 миллиона офрейт)
    Ts20 2018: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (4 миллиона офрейт)

Ts19 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (2,5 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (11,2 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 население :rolleyes: (53 деревни 47600 население)

• hey i m looking to join the server...any keys still laying around?

If this is a serious request then you’re mistaken. The beta Codex:V server needs a key, but the Codex:V servers running now do not. Just register like any normal server.

..And that is the Final Word.

• Hey all i have a question! For settling your 4th village, can you build a residence lvl10 and settlers in your spawn village that already had the 6 settlers, or does it have to be done in one of the other two villages? Thanks!

• Hey all i have a question! For settling your 4th village, can you build a residence lvl10 and settlers in your spawn village that already had the 6 settlers, or does it have to be done in one of the other two villages? Thanks!

One of the other two villages. The two sets of settlers come from your spawn slots. You do have a third slot in spawn if you choose to do a palace to 20, but it is not recommended to do until much later on, if ever. Should some of your settlers die initially, you will need to build a residence to 20 or a palace to 15 in your spawn to recover them, or else move on to a residence 10 in next village, so don't kill them.

• Its still only 0-1 croppers for top10 allies except Bedlam and Web. Is it some kind of strategy without croppers or someone hasn't done homework from beta server?

• @Heathens - I'm assuming you guys are bouncing hence the lacking in #4 croppers - or is this an ultimate strategy to wreck everyone late game without croppers?

Please sort it out - we're rooting for you guys to beat web come on step up

• Web going victorious in the "Le Croppers War" against Heathens!

Can Heathens come back from this devastating defeat in the "Gold war"? Who will conquer most of the regions? Will Putin start playing Travian? Check this thread for upcoming rumours and news! Don't forget to subscribe, like and share ♥

Atėjau, pamačiau, sugrioviau...

• Don't think you guys should be mocking Heathens. Were situations reversed, do you really think Bedlam would fare better? There is no notable contender in NW, but SE seems very crowded.