COM15 (XV) banter thread

• Mate, i swear to god. Am still trying to figure out how russians got the 15cs without raiding oasis, or killing any animals. Their top attackers and their alliance in totality couldnt have killed the animals required to be done so fast. Dont forget your own alliance, COM is also in SE.

• Don't think you guys should be mocking Heathens. Were situations reversed, do you really think Bedlam would fare better? There is no notable contender in NW, but SE seems very crowded.

Sadly no contenders as of yet. But there'll be guys wrecking havoc around soon enough.

• Don't think you guys should be mocking Heathens. Were situations reversed, do you really think Bedlam would fare better? There is no notable contender in NW, but SE seems very crowded.

I see no reason to mock anyone as it is indeed tough environment in SE, however, Bedlam was first to send settlers (I know that for the fact based on general statistics) and first to land as well under BP or shortly after and that given that we delayed start for 5+ hours. I see no reason to believe landing in SE would change that.

Mate, i swear to god. Am still trying to figure out how russians got the 15cs without raiding oasis, or killing any animals. Their top attackers and their alliance in totality couldnt have killed the animals required to be done so fast. Dont forget your own alliance, COM is also in SE.

There is no need to kill anything. 5 out of top 10 accounts sent with marginal raiding if any.