COM15 (XV) banter thread

• shes not talking to man, see the quoted message. lol

I am sorry that you think of me as an autist :'(

US5 - Aleksa (Alliance: WN)
    RS? - LEGIONARIES (Alliance: C3P)
    RS2 - LEGIONARIES (Alliance: Lude Bitange) Video

US3 - Lift (Alliance: MXer) (joined as a dual here)
    RSX - LEGIONARIES (Alliance: GARDA)
    RS1 - LEGIONARIES (Alliance: /)
    COMX2 - LEGIONARIES (Alliance: /)

COMX - Nsks (Alliance: ANT ALL)
    TT int - madjaronicar (Alliance: nWo
    )

CV Beta - DARA BUBAMARA (Alliance: DC)

CV COM - CRAZYNUT (Alliance: Heathens)

CV Anglo - No Skill Needed (Alliance: L9)

• So, Web went to conquer com and slightly caught ban...two players minus...good start))) but I believe in you, guys...you can much cooler...I see this time al zaraza is not your tech al, it's wise)

• here is what i am thinking about futher "bans discussions"

so pls, listen to Arnold!:cursing:

I agree, let MH take care of all bans.

Because NO ally are totaly free from cheaters. Some just do it more wise than others so MH cant catch them. Some leaders allow some level of cheating too so dont throw stones if you not are totaly innocent yourself.

Something more fun then bans on the server? Or maybe not. 🤷

06-09 3 rundor s1 och 1 runda s1.com
    sez 10 The Body, sez 12 Old Sparky
    x10.com The Sun sez 13 Trassel sez 14 Katla
    sez 15 Borderline dkx 16 Thenoob
    sez 16 Hel sez 17 Roxette
    comx Johan&Linda Nox 18 Sven-Sten
    sez 19 Kärlek comx 50ShadesOfLove
    sez 20 Sommar sez 22 Tsunami Ukx Fenrir
    TT MyLittlePony, Titanium,
    Lady Galadriel, Lady Marmelade

• Sorry Linda but i have a girlfriend..

Give me her wine 🤗

06-09 3 rundor s1 och 1 runda s1.com
    sez 10 The Body, sez 12 Old Sparky
    x10.com The Sun sez 13 Trassel sez 14 Katla
    sez 15 Borderline dkx 16 Thenoob
    sez 16 Hel sez 17 Roxette
    comx Johan&Linda Nox 18 Sven-Sten
    sez 19 Kärlek comx 50ShadesOfLove
    sez 20 Sommar sez 22 Tsunami Ukx Fenrir
    TT MyLittlePony, Titanium,
    Lady Galadriel, Lady Marmelade

• Are bans the only events that excites people nowadays? :rolleyes:

People compete for who will stay undetected for longer!

US5 - Aleksa (Alliance: WN)
    RS? - LEGIONARIES (Alliance: C3P)
    RS2 - LEGIONARIES (Alliance: Lude Bitange) Video

US3 - Lift (Alliance: MXer) (joined as a dual here)
    RSX - LEGIONARIES (Alliance: GARDA)
    RS1 - LEGIONARIES (Alliance: /)
    COMX2 - LEGIONARIES (Alliance: /)

COMX - Nsks (Alliance: ANT ALL)
    TT int - madjaronicar (Alliance: nWo
    )

CV Beta - DARA BUBAMARA (Alliance: DC)

CV COM - CRAZYNUT (Alliance: Heathens)

CV Anglo - No Skill Needed (Alliance: L9)

• An Alliance with More Privileged Tactics Will Win

So what is the point of discussing violations, instead of the achievements and tactical decisions of an alliance

Is it really a discussion of the ban of one or another Akka is an interesting discussion of the tactical decision of that other alliance? Where it will lead and what it is fraught with rivals? Competently or not, this or that operation was carried out ...

• I find the self destruction of Unknown to be quite amusing.

couldnt agree more! we actually played with them on the beta for a bit.....or should I say a day. as soon as we joined the discord we got booted and my requests for an explanation were completely ignored. They treated us like Cinderella's wicked step sisters did you might say....

thankfully, we found the bedlam guys....who as luck would have it I actually played with way back in the day! Couldn't be happier now :) In other words.....a fairytale ending???? We found our prince charming?? (elle :P)

While it may not be very princess like, we are taking pleasure in watching this implosion....

The artist formerly known as Disney Princess

Wherever liberty is threatened, you will find...

The Three Amigos!

• ...They treated us like Cinderella's wicked step sisters did you might say....

...In other words.....a fairytale ending???? We found our prince charming?? (elle :P)

While it may not be very princess like, we are taking pleasure in watching this implosion....

I must say man, your Disney references are, amusing to say the least :D

I kinda enjoy them ^^

Небо мне не предел..

• thankfully, we found the bedlam guys....who as luck would have it I actually played with way back in the day! Couldn't be happier now :) In other words.....a fairytale ending???? We found our prince charming?? (elle :P)

I find the lack of my old friends quite saddening. Lucky you. Cherish it.

I don't even know whether those guys from comx and ukx still play travian xD 8 years is a long time after all.

P.S. the little alliance I'm part of isn't bad though. They're quite fun to stick around with.

• And how many more banned accounts did you see on the server?

In fact, I doubt that anyone is interested. Usually a ban of specific accs is of interest to those who wrote a complaint. And who writes complaints to us? Someone who does not like to look for problems in themselves and their inactivity.

So, please pay attention that 4 villages have already set up a half of the alliance. And I assure you, everything was done according to all the rules. Moreover, I will say that accounts Vitamin and BuT also did this without any violations

Oh please I even got told yesterday from a friend that on the RU server his neighbour was playing 15 accounts for payment from russians , i rofled so hard

People get banned either coz they're guilty or coz they get triggered and flame someone

But I do agree, the purpose of this as a game is to have fun

• mb someone can do some geopolotical review? it will be great to hear a short brief about all forces across "codex victoria com".

is there any one who can talk to the leaders?):rolleyes:

• Hi everyone,

My first time reading through a servers forum posts.

I just want to thank those various players from various alliances in Aquilea accepting the crop I put up on the market. :thumbsup:

Makes me wonder why though when my village is in negative crop but still have to trade it away.

Are they not raiding? Are there no croppers in Aquilea? (not that I have a cropper from where I'm trading) Is the troop build up there that big? Or did you not upgrade crop fields? :/

Nice to see that it is obvious who some people here are in game - others can be gleaned from what they say after a bit of research.

If anyone here wants to shout out who they are in game I would welcome that!

Happy gaming!

8)

• mb someone can do some geopolotical review? it will be great to hear a short brief about all forces across "codex victoria com".

is there any one who can talk to the leaders?):rolleyes:

I can only say that Heathens have failed to keep up their name as the previous winners.

I hope I've triggered enough guys in here. xD