COM15 (XV) banter thread

• well, just accounts which were created only for benefits small group other players.
    on this server there are more than others?

I don't think so, usually in italian servers 25% of the players are multi accounts :osd:

ooooo come si mette la firma

• I love what Russians are doing, making multies from Alliance: zaraza, and growing them and chiefing them, account BuT chiefing account Expert, that's really funny, what would happen if we were all doing that?
    I hope they get restricted by multihunter.

US5 - Aleksa (Alliance: WN)
    RS? - LEGIONARIES (Alliance: C3P)
    RS2 - LEGIONARIES (Alliance: Lude Bitange) Video

US3 - Lift (Alliance: MXer) (joined as a dual here)
    RSX - LEGIONARIES (Alliance: GARDA)
    RS1 - LEGIONARIES (Alliance: /)
    COMX2 - LEGIONARIES (Alliance: /)

COMX - Nsks (Alliance: ANT ALL)
    TT int - madjaronicar (Alliance: nWo
    )

Codex Victoria Beta - DARA BUBAMARA (Alliance: DC)

Codex Victoria COM - CRAZYNUT (Alliance: Heathens)

If i remember some more, ill make sure to add them

• a presentation of achievements and latest ideas from all countries. whoever manages to adopt the maximum number of tricks will win. :).
    i will be cheer for my native, let them be caught no more than their rivals! fair game! :)

• Bedlam (as much as I hate to say it) have already created a vast difference. Not just about the regions but also the strength. Anything about that?

This reminded me of a quote I heard from a good friend of ours,

“No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true.” – Cinderella

We work hard and have a good group of people on this team! All experienced players, no toxic drama, seems to be a good formula for success.

But the server is still very young! Don't give up on your dreams anyone.....and remember, even a frog has a chance of becoming a prince one day!

• Sure, but would that get them the princess?

That aside, Heathens didn't bother replying. I'm a bit disappointed. Only a bit.

• what would happen if we were all doing that?
    I hope they get restricted by multihunter.

A lot of top players already exploiting preplanned friendly chiefing. Just take a look at top Hun or Teuton with conquered distant Egyptian cropper.

For example:
    https://www.gettertools.com/ts…ayer/1891-Peg-Legged-Pony

https://www.gettertools.com/ts…m/Player/34-Count-Dracula
    https://www.gettertools.com/ts…an.com/Player/3151-DEXTEX
    https://www.gettertools.com/ts…ayer/1855-Disney-Princess

https://www.gettertools.com/ts….com/Player/548-Papa-Thor

So nothing new and nothing exceptional :)

• All Bedlam accounts that donated the said croppers to others will be back in alliance shortly if not back yet. Is it the same for others?

• It seems that there are children and I am in kindergarten. But the player with a distant mind is clear that the capture of the village at a distance at this stage is impossible, and what can we say about the crop villages. It is possible only if it is given intentionally.

It is also impossible to farm in the early days of the game without having those accounts that work on one account.

The whole farm in the early days and the capture of the 15th by the fourth or fifth village can only stun the navic.

I would suggest closing this topic. And then it looks funny

• what does the team game and those account that puts the crop village for the further interception of this village with the main akk?

I agree that all this can be done without breaking the rules. Therefore, I propose not to raise this topic.

• It is also impossible to farm in the early days of the game without having those accounts that work on one account.

i'm really long absent from game (and in the past was not an experienced player). i understand how others can work on one account, but why is it impossible to farm in early days?

• It is also impossible to farm in the early days of the game without having those accounts that work on one account.

hahaha I like you! You're funny! This type of server farming is SO EASY....inactives all have 3 villas, who on earth needs multis/techs/bots for farming? theres literally more farms around than we could possibly hope for. No need to cheat for resources.....in all seriousness though, would you like some fries with that salt?

A lot of top players already exploiting preplanned friendly chiefing. Just take a look at top Hun or Teuton with conquered distant Egyptian cropper.

For example:
    https://www.gettertools.com/ts…ayer/1891-Peg-Legged-Pony

https://www.gettertools.com/ts…m/Player/34-Count-Dracula
    https://www.gettertools.com/ts…an.com/Player/3151-DEXTEX
    https://www.gettertools.com/ts…ayer/1855-Disney-Princess

https://www.gettertools.com/ts….com/Player/548-Papa-Thor

So nothing new and nothing exceptional :)

wow you consider us a top hun? hahaha....be honest, are you trying to be my prince charming? flattery will get you EVERYWHERE! so keep it up :) ^^ Theres no "exploit" here...just an alliance working together to make ALL better, yup we cheifed a cropper! but did you notice someone cheifed the 150 we settled first? we help eachother, thats what a good family does!

Be more like Simba, less like Scar! Thats what my mom used to say.

• The first three days after the server starts, there is not a single account that you can farm. You can only farm oases. To farm an oasis, you need to clean it. How to clear so many oases to farm 10,000 on the first day? Not having those accounts that will clean oases with heroes so that the main account can rob it. The answer is no way. Therefore, everyone who farm in the early days a lot, everyone played with those accounts

• It is the same as with chiefing. You can have disposable accounts that are created exclusively to serve some other account or you can have team effort and clear oases for teammates. Very easy set up actually for the type of servers where only fraction of the croppers available for rush settling. as DisneyPrincess said, there is no need for shady tactics.

With that being said I can assure you that at least 5 out of first ten sets of travelers sent were without any significant help from outside of the account. Means, once again, there is no need for shady tactics.

Post was edited 1 time, last by ELE ().

• The first three days after the server starts, there is not a single account that you can farm. You can only farm oases. To farm an oasis, you need to clean it. How to clear so many oases to farm 10,000 on the first day? Not having those accounts that will clean oases with heroes so that the main account can rob it. The answer is no way. Therefore, everyone who farm in the early days a lot, everyone played with those accounts

on a normal server I would agree....but not for this type? when all your first 3 villas start at level 5 fields...its pretty easy for a tueton to start pumping out clubbies on day 1. for those players who went full military from the start, it's not outside the realm of possibility...difficult yes!

That said, I am sure there were people abusing the rules those first few days to raid more, all I am saying is that its not impossible to imagine raiding oasis on day one when all fields start at 5.

• I'm not talking about setting up a new village. I'm talking about taking over a village from another player. Or rather not just a village but a crop. Do you really want to say that some kind of noob was one of the first to take the crop cell and then looked at how it was captured from him. Moreover, without even making it the capital?

It is clear that the account whose crop was captured is the account of the player who captured it.

PS: this is a pointless argument. I am sure that all the top players understood me. I do not blame them for anything. I just don’t understand the discussion of some violations that everyone uses. Just someone comes across, someone does not.

• on a normal server I would agree....but not for this type? when all your first 3 villas start at level 5 fields...its pretty easy for a tueton to start pumping out clubbies on day 1. for those players who went full military from the start, it's not outside the realm of possibility...difficult yes!

That said, I am sure there were people abusing the rules those first few days to raid more, all I am saying is that its not impossible to imagine raiding oasis on day one when all fields start at 5.

to build troops to break through the oasis and rob it is very stupid and not profitable.

The troops are building to rob. But they break through oaz with multi-accounts

I repeat once again. I don't blame anyone.

This tactic is not new and has been used for a very long time. I just don’t see any reason to look for the advantage of others in some violations.

• we cannot forbid a loving uncle to help his nephew. and the tops in Travian often have very loving families and many loyal friends)). and after breaking through the oases by them, it is quite possible to rob it by lonely players, without a medal, but still.

But interesting, how many accounts are required to bring the clan to the top3 or even top1? (in the first weeks on the same server)

• There used to be a time when the forums used to have threads about weekly analysis of the condition of various teams in the servers, there used to be threads about rumours, battle reports, etc. Those days were fun. Now all I see is everyone whining about how they think someone else is breaking the rules. Bans that affect some teams badly or that change the situation of the server drastically; and teams cheating on a large scale should be discussed indeed but those shouldn't be the only things brought up again and again. There's no fun in reading 5 pages of people complaining and accusing each other.

If any of you have got some interesting battle reports instead or any analysis to share, it would be much better for making the forums more lively. :)

• There used to be a time when the forums used to have threads about weekly analysis of the condition of various teams in the servers, there used to be threads about rumours, battle reports, etc. Those days were fun. Now all I see is everyone whining about how they think someone else is breaking the rules. Bans that affect some teams badly or that change the situation of the server drastically; and teams cheating on a large scale should be discussed indeed but those shouldn't be the only things brought up again and again. There's no fun in reading 5 pages of people complaining and accusing each other.

If any of you have got some interesting battle reports instead or any analysis to share, it would be much better for making the forums more lively. :)

I wish i "like" it twice :thumbup::thumbup: