COM15 (XV) banter thread

• There used to be a time when the forums used to have threads about weekly analysis of the condition of various teams in the servers, there used to be threads about rumours, battle reports, etc. Those days were fun. Now all I see is everyone whining about how they think someone else is breaking the rules. Bans that affect some teams badly or that change the situation of the server drastically; and teams cheating on a large scale should be discussed indeed but those shouldn't be the only things brought up again and again. There's no fun in reading 5 pages of people complaining and accusing each other.

If any of you have got some interesting battle reports instead or any analysis to share, it would be much better for making the forums more lively. :)

Couldn't agree more!

Would you like to kick things off Prince Charming? I'll have some fun reports to share later in the week, I think one reason it doesnt happen anymore is.....travian has a lot more people employing "guerilla tactics" nowadays then back in 2008-9 when I started....I think what would likely happen if I posted reports of anyone we were demolishing (i know! it's not very princess like but sometimes a girl needs to get her catta on) , some random alliance from the other end of the server would probaby try and rein whoever it was I was smashing just to put a damper on a top raider.

So after the fun is over, we'll share stories! try and bring the livelyness of the old days back....all you need is faith, trust, and a little pixie dust!

The artist formerly known as Disney Princess

Wherever liberty is threatened, you will find...

The Three Amigos!

• disposable accounts

:D

there is no need for shady tactics.

The simple analytic of our regions and yours will lead to simple conclusion, rather your members did create tons of accounts to farm, or tg script is broken and it didnt create those bots on other regions. I told you that in skype, that for 1 of your account there is around 20 accounts without ally and without any new village, and in our regions its 1 or 2 accounts per 20x20 fields. Dont tell me about coincidence pls. Its rather "you" or broken tg script. And meh its not shady tactics ofc, we dont rly care about all of that, its you ppl crying around about bots, tech accs etc

There used to be a time

RU servers was always the top pop, and it was a time when it was 20k + online during the evening tho. Travian is dying, just deal with that:)

Dasfag: Fire and Sand, ts 20
    "- Если вы пришелец, откуда у вас северный акцент?
    - На многих планетах есть север"

Ts19 2017: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (1,7 миллиона офрейт)
    Ts20 2018: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (4 миллиона офрейт)

Ts19 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (2,5 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (11,2 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 население :rolleyes: (53 деревни 47600 население)

Post was edited 2 times, last by Kazah ().

• I might be persuaded to do an analysis and/or interviews. Just need to brainstorm on a format first.

Take your time but please do it. That would be great indeed.

Couldn't agree more!

Would you like to kick things off Prince Charming? I'll have some fun reports to share later in the week, I think one reason it doesnt happen anymore is.....travian has a lot more people employing "guerilla tactics" nowadays then back in 2008-9 when I started....I think what would likely happen if I posted reports of anyone we were demolishing (i know! it's not very princess like but sometimes a girl needs to get her catta on) , some random alliance from the other end of the server would probaby try and rein whoever it was I was smashing just to put a damper on a top raider.

So after the fun is over, we'll share stories! try and bring the livelyness of the old days back....all you need is faith, trust, and a little pixie dust!

You're right but maybe making the reports anonymous might help a bit. Also it's not possible to reinforce any random player in this server unless they're in the same alliance/confederacy.

But it would still be great if you share the reports after you're done with all the attacks.

RU servers was always the top pop, and it was a time when it was 20k + online during the evening tho. Travian is dying, just deal with that:)

I wasn't debating which domain was the biggest or "the top pop" as you say. Whether or not Travian is dying is irrelevant to the whining and complaining on the forums which you seem to be having a delight in continuing. I was trying to lead the discussion away from the bans and all the bad things and bring it more towards the game but you seem to enjoy staying stuck in the mud. I don't know whether Travian is dying or not but the positivity and the lively atmosphere in the forums are, and people like you are the ones killing it.

• Yeah, we definitely should have those weekly reports. Right now the banter thread seems to have more useless gossip then anything else. The weekly report would bring some originality back.

Kuuka (WEIRD) Ts.9

AssassinHybrid (NE-Air~) Ts.8

Lord Zeus (ROGUE) Com PTR

Omega (NE-Storm) Closed Beta

Lord Zeus (!BE!) COM Victoria

• you seem to be having a delight in continuing

I was the only one who did create the logs topic. Seems like ppl dont have any logs to share:)

• I was the only one who did create the logs topic. Seems like ppl dont have any logs to share:)

1. I doubt they would share anything, due to the fact that they have almost nothing to show off.

2. Even if they had, I doubt they would show it, because they are afraid to get caught.

3. But even if they have something to show, I doubt they are doing something major... probly just start offs walking around and 'cataing' inactive people.

In other words, don't expect that there would be some MAJOR offers already doing cleanings in regions... Not to talk about masses.

• Oh we certianly have something to share! A tale of pirates, friends who turned foes, long simmering hatred and revenge, a well executed plot, and a heroic rescue by a princess and her team.....this is the stuff movies are made of (and not a disney movie! an 18+ movie without singing or anything!)

Alas, it will be told in time, but first the dust must settle first and tempers must calm before we soothe the salt covered ears of those in the forum. Until then.....

Perhaps they are not there yet. Or are they mediocre. We are waiting for something interesting

Why don't you start us off big boy? I'm sure those big, scary russians have a few stories to tell!

1. I doubt they would share anything, due to the fact that they have almost nothing to show off.

2. Even if they had, I doubt they would show it, because they are afraid to get caught.

3. But even if they have something to show, I doubt they are doing something major... probly just start offs walking around and 'cataing' inactive people.

Someone's a grumpy guss, reminds me of the wise words of my good friend Jack Sparrow (yes thats a disney movie) "The Problem is not the problem, the problem is your attitude about the problem"

We're doing our part to lift this forum out of the finger pointing ashes, you do yours!

I have disney quotes for everything. test me boys.

Princess out.

The artist formerly known as Disney Princess

Wherever liberty is threatened, you will find...

The Three Amigos!

• Why don't you start us off big boy? I'm sure those big, scary russians have a few stories to tell!

I do smell the burning chair

• Why don't you start us off big boy? I'm sure those big, scary russians have a few stories to tell!

in a month or so they'll be posting their logs when they've built and integrated enough troops to boast about...but you have nothing to fear yet...you're not neighbors...however ELE perfectly must know tactics of "spiders"...and if she loses...it would be a regrettable...forewarned is forearmed

• in a month or so they'll be posting their logs when they've built and integrated enough troops to boast about...but you have nothing to fear yet...you're not neighbors...however ELE perfectly must know tactics of "spiders"...and if she loses...it would be a regrettable...forewarned is forearmed

Actually, Bedlam doesn't have such logs because they have a lot of space for development. Not very interesting, but effectively. in the east situation is much more interesting.

And probably they (Bedlam) will not put their logs in month too (if it will be mopping up their region). And I would like to see overcoming one ally from the east, more than simple victory west clan.
    Bedlam's team are certainly well done, but the fan is where the struggle. I regret being in the west...

• Actually, Bedlam doesn't have such logs because they have a lot of space for development. Not very interesting, but effectively. in the east situation is much more interesting.

And probably they (Bedlam) will not put their logs in month too (if it will be mopping up their region). And I would like to see overcoming one ally from the east, more than simple victory west clan.
    Bedlam's team are certainly well done, but the fan is where the struggle. I regret being in the west...

I see too much Bedlam in there :D

They do have some LzMz s, PFUs and HK+852 around some of them btw.

• Its funny to me that some Bedlam players think that we care about them using multis to farm :D When we merely pointed out the facts, none of our words were meant to "blame", damn some people are so thinn-skinned these days :D:D

As a top tier team, we know exactly how everything is done, the only issue is: who does it "better". Its clearly that Bedlam did it better than everyone else (positioning is also advantageous for them), but apart from that, theres literally no so called "salt" from our side, youre not even contesting us for the regions :D:D Relax guys... Its not like we expressed any kind of hostility (outside the game) towards any alliance on this server, as we are new on this domain and are only starting to get to know other teams... take it easy snowflakes :D:D Besides, Ele has always been a friend of many of RU players)

Regarding the log-posting situation. We were ready to start posting some juicy logs, that is, if Heathens did not back down from trying to decrease our influence in Epi. Unfortunately, they realized that we will not give Epi to them, so they switched to attacking COM, therefore, no further big logs as we expected, only relatively small skirmishes.

I really DO hope that COM will stand their ground either against them! We may be opponents, but the way Heathens tried to attack us like we were easy prey, clearly showed that they dont know who theyre dealing with :D A spider always lures its victims in its Web. And theres no escaping it after youre entangled ^^ Not alone.

Небо мне не предел..

• I see too much Bedlam in there :D

They do have some LzMz s, PFUs and HK+852 around some of them btw.

Hush let the small allies lurk in the shadows for now.

P.S. forums are dead. I come back after years and all I see are greens arguing about bans and cheating. Can't expect old ways of forums to return.

• How about we switch up the negativity in this room - go on I dare everyone to post one nice comment about another alliance or person playing this round :)

My shout out goes to Heathens for having the determination to keep stuff going in Epi - keep at it guys I believe!

- The evil One

• sorry to hear that you think multi accounts needed on this server to be top raider

NT Bac