COM15 (XV) banter thread

• What do you mean?
    Vacation mode is perfectly balanced & good system!

The outplayed part was obviously a joke, pls dont shoot me

it was an epic troll I must admit! highlighted the broken aspect of vacation mode in a succeful bid for revenge. lol

glad that is behind us now! (I'm assuming you are one of the parties involved :P) we'll tell the story on here once deletions are complete!

The artist formerly known as Disney Princess

Wherever liberty is threatened, you will find...

The Three Amigos!

• it was an epic troll I must admit! highlighted the broken aspect of vacation mode in a succeful bid for revenge. lol

glad that is behind us now! (I'm assuming you are one of the parties involved :P) we'll tell the story on here once deletions are complete!

INFO BOX

‭‭1‬×‬

• The account will be deleted in 49:36:59.

• Huh that moment when Heathens are more active in forums compared to in game and when they get busted of basic multing they do deny that :D

Totally to take a village which is far far away and has plenty of time to rebuild residence or even make some deff or at least turn on vacation mode when things go nuts, nah just let Heathens players to take 15cs that are obviously well planned by the chiefers themselves...

And to the end note, what you've "provided" about someone elses cheating is literally nothing, what Kazah showed is basicly enough to get you banned, but oh well... I bet you will cry to Multihunters/Staff and Admins about how right you are and how bad those people who came to play here from other server with their "CHEATING" and "MAFIA" and [insert all possible things that might be included here].

Oof.

• Your words, not mine.. Thanks for admitting.

• I might be persuaded to do an analysis and/or interviews. Just need to brainstorm on a format first.

hope it will happen.:)

nothing special: map (current position), some ally history (if applicable), goals for the game may be (obvious, but... sometimes it's diferent), mb some questions regarding the current results or other hot topics.

pls bring something fresh to this borring forum :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

• Ofc, i did that lol, you can open the map and tell me who are those accs who gave them 150% egypt crops and then woops were deleted lol. You literally can click on every single of their accounts, and where you will see the village from another tribe it was taken from the multi who was deleted after. Is that how you dont play without multies ELE ?

We don't play with multies. We DO play without them. You pull random getter links that supposedly evidence of something. Of course I can't vouch for every single player in the alliance, I can't get in their heads. However, a couple of accounts you mentioned had more than 4 villages and were chiefed after we lost noticeable amount of troops on them. Others chiefed inactive account of another race which are around every village in numbers. You brought an account in the mix that is ran by my usual duals and with whom I discussed which village is preferable chiefing target. Hell, they chiefed a village that had fields at l3 i.e. someone (not us) cataed them. Sure, this is how we run multies. Please show me an egyptians capital that has been chiefed and the account is deleted shortly after, maybe I missed something. Multi alliances list is even funnier. have it ever crossed your mind that AUKE is major obstacle for us to get the storage, for example?

It is pathetic that you can't even comprehend that good sportsmanship has enough value for people (and I don't mean some moral ground, victory simply has no value otherwise, it is a game, not a fight for motherland) not to break the rules or abuse flows in game mechanic. The fact that you think that the trick with unlocking a region with multies (sorry, no way you can convince me these was done by old friends who just wanted to help despite of my general "not guilty before proven" attitude) is a strategy that no one have thought about before, shows the depth on your thinking. Stay there, it will help us.

I heard a romour about Bedlam got outplayed by the perfect legit & balanced vacation mode.
    Maybe ELE will see the problem now and make TG fix it?

I should've known you are involved. Travian is ridiculously small world. Well executed though. You are overestimating my powers. I can't make TG do anything but the issue was brought to customer service attention, surely not for the first time.

• just for fun. Does anyone want the Russian team to bring another 10-20-100 friends with nicknames with a story (at least one long game previosly), just to prove that they exist?

Post was edited 1 time, last by Playingwithfire: removed non English ().

• We don't play with multies. We DO play without them.

Of course I can't vouch for every single player in the alliance, I can't get in their heads.

in my humble opinion "we do play without" and "can't vouch for every single player in the alliance" sounds contradictory... i'm just saying ?(

• Hi.

Beside all cheats talking i dont think WEB will have big problem to win the server.

Even whit a weak alliance then Cartago last .ru (Strategy and his ppl make diference in any alliance they play) WEB is still the strongest alliance of this vs and Kazah probably one of the best players.

When i play against a stronger oponent i try to learn whit him and lather i try to use what i learn against him.

You can do it to here. You got the oportunity to play against 1 of top alliance of this vs. So instead of deleting ,try to learn whit them.

Good server to all and have fun.

Cya

• hope it will happen.:)

nothing special: map (current position), some ally history (if applicable), goals for the game may be (obvious, but... sometimes it's diferent), mb some questions regarding the current results or other hot topics.

pls bring something fresh to this borring forum :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Yes, haven’t forgotten, and already working on it. Leaders of top alliances should expect a questionnaire/interview within next few days or so, just working on a map first. I’m not satisfied with the usual RoA maps out there, at least for what I plan to do.

..And that is the Final Word.

• Hi.

Beside all cheats talking i dont think WEB will have big problem to win the server.

Even whit a weak alliance then Cartago last .ru (Strategy and his ppl make diference in any alliance they play) WEB is still the strongest alliance of this vs and Kazah probably one of the best players.

I like your confidence. :)

• Hi

WEB is not the same alliance then Cartago.

Many ppl dont like x1 server and stay in qualifiers(me included).

Many come from ru server. Ones left others join.

That is the first time i listen something about that,but i can only say your friend is a lucky guy.

Btw im not playing the server...im only one of that "multis" someone call,that have only been here to be a farm and to unblock regions for WEB deleting after that.

Cya

Post was edited 1 time, last by Playingwithfire: removed deleted post ().

• Uhhh, finally some active thread!

Heathens disappeared after getting busted for multing;

Bedlam joined the party when they got busted in action too and stating that GT logs about their actions aren't valid proof :D ;

Best part is that most of those Bedlam and Heathens players probably never played outside of casual servers and just got stuck in this level, when most of decent players are playing in TT and those who aren't playing plays in Web... and happens to be that everyone complains about them, because they don't get close to their level.

Well WINter, will stay WINter.

BAAC28716E6775B649C733A786D098EC3C1BA04A

• Bedlam joined the party when they got busted in action too and stating that GT logs about their actions aren't valid proof ;

Bedlam have a lot of respected players and leaders, who are known to never allow cheating (and kicking cheaters) in their team. Some random getter links were posted, and Bedlam responded by making it clear that the villages chiefed from those accounts were done so forcefully. No reply was made to this refutal, it was just ignored, because you guys need an excuse to justify unlocking a region with 30 multies.

Best part is that most of those Bedlam and Heathens players probably never played outside of casual servers and just got stuck in this level, when most of decent players are playing in TT and those who aren't playing plays in Web... and happens to be that everyone complains about them, because they don't get close to their level.

A lot of players prefer to not play on TT... Because it's full of multi-accounts, tech accounts and bots. It has nothing to do with not wanting to compete. And sure, no other team is close to the level of Web in terms of multies/techs, because they don't want to play that way. But sure, beat your meat over how "smart" you are, indeed, the very epitome of skill in travian is for sure to register a bunch of accounts and then deleting them, such skill, much wow.

• Bedlam have a lot of respected players and leaders, who are known to never allow cheating (and kicking cheaters) in their team. Some random getter links were posted, and Bedlam responded by making it clear that the villages chiefed from those accounts were done so forcefully. No reply was made to this refutal, it was just ignored, because you guys need an excuse to justify unlocking a region with 30 multies.

A lot of players prefer to not play on TT... Because it's full of multi-accounts, tech accounts and bots. It has nothing to do with not wanting to compete. And sure, no other team is close to the level of Web in terms of multies/techs, because they don't want to play that way. But sure, beat your meat over how "smart" you are, indeed, the very epitome of skill in travian is for sure to register a bunch of accounts and then deleting them, such skill, much wow.

Right Bedlam is like Jesus of Travian, who will perish for all our sins how not guilty they are! Being known doesn't mean they are legit..

• We don't play with multies

We DO play without them

Of course I can't vouch for every single player in the alliance

You cant vouch or you can? Because you cant do the both things on the same time. I did post the links to the accounts, who are your multis, and it was only from your top 5 players, i can do that for the rest of ur so called team. Thats clear for any one with the brain, that those accounts are multis, 90% were deleted right after they did transfer the town to one of your member. Also all of your crops are taken from multis as well. its not "disposable" accounts, you are the liar. You dont delete "disposable" account. For the time i do write this comment you literally got ZERO crops from tech account who came back to your ally, ZERO. All are taken from accs who are deleted, or under farm right now.

It is pathetic

Yes it is.

good sportsmanship

like that one?

https://www.gettertools.com/ts…m/Player/3232-The-Cartels

Is that a good sportsmanship? So lets make it clear, your multis are good sportsmanship, and ours are not? Then ok. I would agree with your moral compass if your team wasnt top 1 by using multis and tech accs on server at that moment. I do smell hypocrisy in this topic, thats the first time i see the cheaters, who are trying to convince others that they are not using multis while most off your accounts with several tribes took them from multis lol.

and Bedlam responded

It wasnt bedlam, it was Heathens, and it was respond for 1 of 15 linkgs i gave. We got 0 respond from any bedlam player, and you know why? They do afraid that we gona report them to mh lol.

No reply was made to this refutal

e509301077c5979a540a37a9640fd537.png

How you cant be wrong so badly on the 1 comment?:))

1) You were protecting bedlam, by using Heathens reply about their accounts

2) You are saying that i didnt make replay about that, when hell i did. When i am wrong i do agree that i am wrong, you can not be always right in any scenario.

And tadadams!!!

https://www.gettertools.com/ts…Player/75-Ragnar-Lothbrok

EDITED

I told you, that when getter will be updated, it will be another "tired of the server friend of mine"^^ Lets count the days when he will be deleted:-)

Dasfag: Fire and Sand, ts 20
    "- Если вы пришелец, откуда у вас северный акцент?
    - На многих планетах есть север"

Ts19 2017: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (1,7 миллиона офрейт)
    Ts20 2018: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (4 миллиона офрейт)

Ts19 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (2,5 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (11,2 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 население :rolleyes: (53 деревни 47600 население)

Post was edited 4 times, last by Playingwithfire: removed swear ().

• Dasfag: Fire and Sand, ts 20
    "- Если вы пришелец, откуда у вас северный акцент?
    - На многих планетах есть север"

Ts19 2017: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (1,7 миллиона офрейт)
    Ts20 2018: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (4 миллиона офрейт)

Ts19 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (2,5 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (11,2 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 население :rolleyes: (53 деревни 47600 население)

• https://www.gettertools.com/ts….com/Player/18902-TheHive

Not our account, just random teuton settled 1 field from Cakke :/