COM15 (XV) banter thread

• i can do that for the rest of ur so called team

prove it ! do it with us :P ...top 15 pop, top 10 raider, never once used a multi or a cheat. We have given a cropper to a teammate, and we have taken a cropper from a teammate, all of whom are very real (and very nice) people...none of whom are deleting.

we may have used a spoonful of sugar here and there? and a little pixie dust when appropriate, and I cant say for certian that we didnt take the advice of a talking lamp once or twice. But never used multis or anything other than good old fashioned teamwork and elbow grease.

in regards to deletions...if you had your villas cheifed this early...what would you do? I for one would probably delete and move on to the next server if I got owned that early that quickly. Sometimes the simplest solution really is the correct one.

The artist formerly known as Disney Princess

Wherever liberty is threatened, you will find...

The Three Amigos!

• if you had your villas cheifed this early

pls stop making fools from us, thats not funny any more:) Specially when those accounts are puting towns 1 field from your towns lol.

prove it ! do it with us

Prove what? Ok lets prove something about you.

Who is that?

https://www.gettertools.com/ts…om/Player/1582-Polar-Bear

:D;(^^

Hey princess wana explain this as well

https://www.gettertools.com/ts….com/Player/15838-Builder

if you had your villas cheifed this early.

True story lol. Hard life of the multis this days,

Dasfag: Fire and Sand, ts 20
    "- Если вы пришелец, откуда у вас северный акцент?
    - На многих планетах есть север"

Ts19 2017: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (1,7 миллиона офрейт)
    Ts20 2018: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (4 миллиона офрейт)

Ts19 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (2,5 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (11,2 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 население :rolleyes: (53 деревни 47600 население)

Post was edited 3 times, last by Kazah ().

• Prove what? Ok lets prove something about you.

Who is that?

https://www.gettertools.com/ts…om/Player/1582-Polar-Bear

lol hes an ally who will soon be back in the ally! just out for cheifing a villa for himself at the moment silly. When he re-joins I would like a nice message from you saying "sorry princess, I was wrong, you were right all along."

Specially when those accounts are puting towns 1 field from your towns lol.

we just had a situation where there were many many towns placed directy beside ours....and it was a headache to say the least! lol not everything is a conspiracy. I often think the towns that settle near us are multis....set up by someone else just to mess with us (as has literally just happened)

The Three Amigos!

• kazah stop it. u ruin the blessed aura of bedlam :D don't break the rumors. web is only one alliance with army of multies. actually there is no Web alliance, but only kazah and 59 mults!

- written by sitter Kazah -

• .set up by someone else just to mess with us (as has literally just happened)

Damn who could have done soemthing like that?

• When he re-joins I would like a nice message from you saying "sorry princess, I was wrong, you were right all along.

Do you have any single logs or something? I mean when you do fight for the village there is def there, account is building dif buildings like residence between waves etc etc, you dont want to tell me that it was 3+3 chfing at first weeks of the server dont ya? You are talking about towns exchange between ally, and thats fine and you can see the difference between

https://www.gettertools.com/ts…ayer/2016-CrocodileHundee

And

https://www.gettertools.com/ts…m/Player/3232-The-Cartels

Or

https://www.gettertools.com/ts….com/Player/7963-Arkontos

This guy dont even create better name for his tech acc or multi rather then using similarities

https://www.gettertools.com/ts…Player/1791-Egyptian-Pony

If you are telling me that this is sportsmanship, i will tell you, that you dont have any rights to act like you are any better then some one else in this room.

• Being known doesn't mean they are legit..

If you turn on your brain for a second, and go back and read again, you'd see that I said they were known as a team that don't allow cheats, and have kicked cheaters before. Not that they are just "known".

We got 0 respond from any bedlam player, and you know why? They do afraid that we gona report them to mh lol.

Both ELE and Final Word are from Bedlam.

• in my humble opinion "we do play without" and "can't vouch for every single player in the alliance" sounds contradictory... i'm just saying ?(

We as an alliance don’t play with multies. That mean we don’t encourage our members to create such accounts, don’t plan based on expectations to have such. No one would dare to mention such plan in alliance chat and if there is activity which would make me suspect such at the very least a player would have to answer harsh questions, delete everything questionable and will be watched very closed and for sure kicked if caught second time. I can’t obviously guarantee that no one breaks rules, not even people I played with for some time, leave alone new recruits which are near half of the alliance. Clear now?

• Clear now?

That most of your top players do have multis and you are fine with that, while blaming others on forum? Yes it is.

Both ELE and Final Word are from Bedlam.

And you, will post her replay according to the links i gacve with battle reports which you were talking about ye?

• Kazah i really don’t understand what you are trying to proof with your links. You found 2 account that we were active (can be seen by their development) and in both cases resisted chiefing. One of them ran with catas on us first.

All your arguments are: there is an inactive village of different tribe near cropper and it was chiefed. Guess what? Most of our players went next to a cropper. I don’t see why others will not do the same or would not give up when they see someone taken the cropper. I have a teut next to mine who went inactive after we settled and he was very close, we killed 2 settlers in his village. Would you say it is my multi if I chiefed it?

If you bothered to click on previous accounts with name polar bear you will see that this is not his first time playing with us and as princesses said, he will be back soon.

We have two accounts with “pony” in the name. Both in alliance and have no intentions to delete.

With all that being said we did not even restricted having a friendly account to settle a capital. Somehow the idea was not very popular :)

• I wonder only one thing: why ELE decided that Kazah with his team will play otherwise on com, not as usually they play on ru-servers?...didn't she read his posts on ru-forums in which he scolded opponents, not shy swearing for what they said about his multies? in my opinion for a foul language need to lend lifetime ban. It's impossible to break the Rules of behavior on the forum, thus absolutely no respecting for the community, by the way, if a person breaks some rules, then what's the guarantee that he will not break again...and again...other rules

Post was edited 1 time, last by Marusja ().

• You found 2 account

Erm, TWO?! i gave you 8 accounts already who did put towns near you, they did develop ONLY those towns,and then there were deleted after ur ally do chif their top pop town (seems like they dont know how to transfer capital to the city, bad bad players:). Also i asked you, who gave 15% croppers to your allys? I can see only 1 account who is coming back, others looks like multis with 0 develop on their towns. Like default 200 pop on the starting vil etc.

And there is TOONS of accounts who is not yet deleted, with same 0 develop of their starting towns, and who did put their 2 or 3 town just 1 field away from your players. It offence any people with brain, how do you act like your ally here is the only one who dont cheat, while in fact you are kinda top 1 on the server who do use multis on their advantage, by puting them on proper region and then chiffing them.

• Its pointless trying to argue with Kazah. I didn't want to get into this but this mud throwing is too much. He's hell bent on continuing to cheat his way through the game and although I can't say that I have read all the baloney that he's typed, it seems like instead of trying to state that he isn't cheating, he's trying to prove that others are. Stating "I didn't cheat" and trying to prove it is much more difficult than just pointing fingers at others and saying that "they did it too", especially so when you are the one actually cheating. You're trying to justify your actions by trying to argue that you feel others are doing the same. While as you may have noticed, the other teams here are trying very hard to prove that are not the same as you, because indeed they aren't.

Dude, I hate any form of cheating or even finding loopholes through the rules. I can't stand even the use of tor to login into anyone else's account for whatever reason. For this reason I have quit some servers before where I had experienced mass cheating and no one caring to try to stop it. And here I see you cheating so openly and then pointing fingers at others. If I notice that anyone from my account is cheating or even if I notice my alliance promoting such acts, I will call it out myself and quit this game. I don't play fair just to be called a cheater by someone like you.

And about you, if you want to cheat, find a loophole, do whatever you please. If we feel suspicious, we'll report it. If we feel disgusted to see the amount of cheating your team is doing, we'll even call it out here. All this might be fine on your Mighty RU domain but unfortunately for you, we try to play ethically here and do not tolerate any of your "tactics".

But as long as you're not getting caught, we can't do much about it, right? So keep on playing however you like but just get off that high horse of yours. Even with all your cheating, your team has not been able to be even half as good as Bedlam in most of the stats. You might now argue about the significantly higher number of Victory Points you are producing, but we all know how you did that, right? ;)

• Yes, you showed 2 which were active. The rest are inactive accounts from what I can see. And yes! We have a lot of inactive accounts of any race close enough to any cropper. What suggests they are multies is totally in your head, you did not manage to deliver your logic.

Marusja he behaves as expected :)

• Out of curiosity, what's everyones IGN? I'm sure its been said before but forgive me if I have forgotten!

We are obviously Disney Princess (although I must confess, we are not actually princesses, or cartoon characters.)

The Three Amigos!

• you showed 2

Only on those post alone i got 6 accounts who do use multis to get their towns. But ye i did show 2, omfg lol.

close enough

You mean like 1 field close enough? And with 0 develope on other region, but only on that close enough town? Damn what a comfort retarded innactive players you got around your self. pure luck

• Okay, lets stop with this. Everyone called everyone out, we have made our points. If the Travian Admin thinks unlocking region in that manner is fine and does not violate any of the rules then who are we to say anything against it.

Kazah is surely a great player as said by your fellow teammates, often equating you to the best player ever. However at this point the TG has to take a stand, if not then these are the new rules. Alliances who simply sim and capture regions by sending villages from their actual accounts are now a thing of the past as per TG games HQ i guess.

Its really surprising that even after so many talks about bans, cheating and accusation no one from the admin thought about regulating the forum. So my assumption is as such, Kazah asked his 30 friends with names such as "asdf", "njk", "ffgh", "ljk", "ddd" among a few to register the accounts for them to unlock the regions and then delete after doing so. Cleary we know they aren't friends but this tactic will probably allow them to get away with it as they might have done in previous servers.

We can simply state that the game is broken as of now and they aptly took advantage of it. Lets await the server analysis, am sure Kazah and that mindreader or whatever will disagree and continue this topic. If any action is to be taken by the Admin, it would have been taken by now.

• Creating multis to get 15 cropper - allowed. creating multis to open region is not allowed. Sounds like broken logic isnt it?:) Both things are vs the rules, you cant keep using multis for 1 thing and barking on other things you can do with multis. More then that, you did provide 0 evidence here, that we are actually use multis and not tech accounts, we got hundreds of players from other regions who can help us to do that, from TT or ru domains. The "new server" is broken because it give 2much pop for new account, and we were talking about that even before the server started, that this thing will be heavily exploited.

Even if some one did create multis to open the region, that "some one" will be banned or something like that, what ever. I dont understand why you dont ask to delete https://www.gettertools.com/ts…Player/75-Ragnar-Lothbrok capital. now its obvius he took it from multi. Btw you did promise to explain it yesterday, seems like you forgot about that ye? So my friend, tell us who is that

https://www.gettertools.com/ts…n.com/Player/761-Our-West

Default pop in starting region, no develop at all, 200+ fields from starting point he took the croper, forgot to make it capital and let it to be chifted by mighty ragnar ^^