COM15 (XV) banter thread

• Mate, that 15c was intended to be settled on by Ragnar, that is the reasoning i have obtained if someone takes it over then well i guess he chiefs it? Other than that, i have explained many other of your queries so many times. Just open up the previous posts and you will see that i have done so 6 times with a case by case reasoning, its your choice not to believe me.

Well yes, its much more serious. If people are caught doing multis, they get a 25% penalty i reckon which will impede their progress. With the situation we see here, unlocking region in this manner makes it so that the other alliances who are splitting their villages to far away regions are now outclassed by people with a lot of friends or lots of diff ip addresses.

Look at it this way, if a player is found of using multis, the mh imposes a ban or deletes the other acc. Over. What your act has done is opened the region without any hard work or sending villages to far away regions and opening them up by cooperating with your alliance mates. You act makes it so, only 1 friend with 30 tech friends can simply take regions for the alliance. This destroys the whole concept of CV or PTP. This is a damage which cannot be repaired as the region has been unlocked without any sacrifices or hard work.

As for replying to your queries, have you replied to any of mine ? I have asked about IKO and you said nothing till date, what are those accounts ? I have been transparent, can you do the same ?

Again i mentioned this before Kazah, the greatest player of a fictional game feels the only way to compete against "weak" alliances like Heathens or Bedlam is to call upon his friends to open regions for him. Shame. I dont mind losing to such a team, as the game didnt test my skill but my ability to look at loopholes or cheat.

Sorry man, i got nothing against you guys but unlocking regions in this manner shattered my confidence in this version and thus this long message. I again except no answer from you Kazah, given that you can only point at others.

I tried to stop the topic but you just dont care.

• hat 15c was intended to be settled on by Ragnar

Erm how does it prove that the acc he took it is not his multi?O_o CAn you give clear answer to that? Cause its obvious a dead account who provide only the tribe on proper cords and will be deleted soon. Thats a multi, my son.

I tried to stop the topic but you just dont care.

Ye because some how it appears that you are using tons of multis by ur self. Ofc you want to stop the topic lol.

Dasfag: Fire and Sand, ts 20
    "- Если вы пришелец, откуда у вас северный акцент?
    - На многих планетах есть север"

Ts19 2017: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (1,7 миллиона офрейт)
    Ts20 2018: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (4 миллиона офрейт)

Ts19 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (2,5 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (11,2 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 население :rolleyes: (53 деревни 47600 население)

• No i have litreally explained it to you again and again. If i wanted to stop because of this reason i would have stopped long ago and stayed low key. I tried my best to explain it to you. I cant be individually responsible for each acc as am not a leader but i have given a reasonable explanation to the ones i knew the answers to.

While you havent, as for it being a multi. Mh will decide i'd say ? unlike your case the accs are still there, if its a multi then the player will take whatever punishment is given even if it means deleting the 15c. Why the F cant you explain IKO ??

Again for your reference -

Please do tell me which ones i missed, it's my day off so i got more time.

1. Petrini, tried to attack Ragnar Lothbrok but he took him down alone, msg basta leaders and they will give you def calls too.

2. Kjakan - Was settled next to count before hand and thus was easy to chief him, again no link and can contact Basta.

3. Unknonws leaders- Unknown and Kush - Left for Anglo server, you can ask their players if you're that keen, as such we recruited their players rather than chief them.

4.Queenbee- Another player from Unknown gone inactive due to their leaders abandoning them.

5. Jake - A player of our ally who left the game at the start due to differences.

6. Chrom- Another player from Nordic who left with his 4 acc team due to differences, you can look at these accounts- Exelent, The Seer. Nothing we can do if they want to play nordic.

These are 6 explanations i wrote just for you, i know these wont stop your activites of doing solo unlocking but well i tried. As per your logic every cheifing in the server is illegal and is a multi.

I hope you do realise that people go inactive, even the good players. Does not mean they are multis.

• Actually, may be better to suggest some changes in rule, then to accuse each one?

We have a problem: everyone can take regions by himself and his 30 "friends". What do you suggest our admin? It's obviosly that even after canсel control that region, the problem doesn't disappear.

May be new region can be captured only by top clan? (and me, as bonus for suggestion)

• No i have litreally explained it to you again and again.

Pardon me, can you give the quotation where you do explain new ragnar capital?

I can post most of your 15 cropper towns and they will look like that

https://www.gettertools.com/ts15.travian.com/Player/67-Chrom

He is also "good innactive player" who decide to put his 4th village 300 miles away, near your allies?

• Cant really think of anything as of now, the best would be the removal of advance start as this is a major flaw which makes it redundant for anyone to bother unlocking regions via their own villas.

• Here you go, the answer to your question about Ragnar, look at it and tell me what question did you ask. You cant really expect me to answer each and every time you modify the question "Son". I have answered so should you, before that you deserve no answers. I guess this is how .ru servers are played, unlock regions by creating multis and call it strategy LOL.

IF you would so kindly scroll up,you will see i explained Chrom at the start on page 12 or so, as he was part of the nordic team that left. Look at the old messages and you'll see.

OMG WHAT IS THIS - ??

1. https://www.gettertools.com/ts…om/Player/15573-Karamelka

2. https://www.gettertools.com/ts…n.com/Player/12745-Expert

3. https://www.gettertools.com/ts….com/Player/1484-Lanister

4. https://www.gettertools.com/ts…an.com/Player/977-vitamin - Isnt he the guy who bought helmet at 600k? he deleted as soon as he got the 15c ? What happened ?

• So to make it clear, your argument is : its not multis its our friends who didnt like the server, BUT they were good enough to get the croppers for us? How is that comfortable that all who didnt like the server appear to be egypts with 100%+ croppers and didnt develope their acc at all from the begining of the server :D

• Answer my questions first, ive done enough. OH WAIT, YOU CANT EXPLAIN 30 ACCOUNTS REGISTERING AND DELETING NOW CAN YOU ?

Again, you want this to continue kazah ? Should we change the topic or you want 30 more posts about this ?

• I bet noone from Heathens or Bedlam would post their "REAL" logs of attacking those villages with their huge army and destroying that villages defences, crop fields, house and other buildings to basicly not let for these guys to rebuild village and to defend themselves.

I'm 100% sure there has been no def, no "attacks" with huge numbers and no def from def side..

§ 1. Account

• § 1.1 Each player may only own and play one account per game world. An account must always be played for its own benefit. Accounts that exist solely for the benefit of other accounts may be permanently banned.

Basicly accounts solely existed for their conquering... How's that not multiaccounting? Village settled one square away, processed to the stage it's worth chiefing and poof: take village - delete account, repeat cycle with other region... Really "Winners" LOL.

TL;DR Heathens and Bedlam are cowards who cannot prove their innocance, they are just looking for excuses in others...

• YOU DUMB ? I ACTUALLY POSTED A LOG OF SUCH AN ATTACK, GO BACK AND CHECK IT.

You want me to do so for every acc, sorry we dont keep them saved. Your Legendary Kazah didnt even look at the situation carefully. Why dont you do the same man, show us some logs ??

Yeah we won the last ts19, lol, dont know why you feel an itch cause of it. Were you there in ts19 ?

• and what if we'll shut down this server for new players at all... (as temporary solution)

Which will make Web make multies on the start of the next server instead of the late game, and will just wait with settling, yes will take more effort for them to do it thats for sure, so ye not such a bad idea, but TG probably wants new players, why wouldnt they since people buy gold, so ye they wont say no to gold..
    Could be that other alliances are multi-ing idk about it i just noticed Web in the Delphi since i have a village in there so ive been following the situation from when i settled a village there back when i was in Unknown alliance.

• Answer my questions first, ive done enough. OH WAIT, YOU CANT EXPLAIN 30 ACCOUNTS REGISTERING AND DELETING NOW CAN YOU ?

Erm, why i should explain that to you, when i already told you how we did that? Also i told you we got plenty of ppl from ru domain who dont want to play, but they will put towns of proper tribes for us, you can easy report those accs to mh, they are all tech accs with life persons, and they are not deleted, they keep buildings towns to being farmed or chifted later.

About helmet acc etc - can you show me where i told you that we dont have multis or something like that? i am sure that our players are using them, like all of you. We are the same on that. I can talk only by my self, i never use multis on any server, so i clearly can blame any one else who is using them, but hey, i am not like u or ele, i dont care, its not the players job to care about bots, multis or other things. We do pay money, and ppl must do their work, if they dont, well the project will die, and padabums its dying.

• See you do multis and thats how you play, thats the difference between .ru servers and .com i guess. Sure we might have bad apples, but its not endorsed by leaders and wont be used to gain tactical advantage in the server. You wont see a cycle from our side where we "Repeat this", the cheats will be caught by MH and often they are. However that cheating is not the policy of any alliance on this server and is certainly not of Heathens and surely not of Bedlam, i too could ask my so called friends to register accounts and delete but hey that is illegal and against the rules.

As for Vitamin getting banned, remember at the start of the forum you were shouting how Heathens got some pulls and its not a violation of any sort ? Yeah i do. You did say its not a multi.

Again, you want to end this ? Calling your friends to change the dynamics of the server to open regions for you destroyed the reason behind one plays this version. IF the admin is serious they can prbly check the IP logs so lets stop this Kazah, youre an experienced player and we have both explained our reasons.

• Yeah i do. You did say its not a multi.

So, you will find that quote easy. I will wait.

thats the difference between .ru servers and .com i guess

Dont see any dif at all. You do call them "players who are tired" i call you a liar :)

• So, you will find that quote easy. I will wait.

Dont see any dif at all. You do call them "players who are tired" i call you a liar :)

Call me whatever you want mate, the account jake is there even now. Report it. Wait can i do the same for you ?

Also please check the attachment in my previous message.

Again, we stop this now ?

Just dont throw another accusation and ill delete this too to make sure it seems we ended on an amicable note.

• Call me whatever you want mate, the account jake is there even now. Report it. Wait can i do the same for you ?

Also please check the attachment in my previous message.

And where i do tell you about some one being not multi bla bla? Did you smoke somthing? You can delete what ever you want, its clear that you do the statement, and when i did ask to prove it you didnt find any quote on that. I never told you or any one else nothing about situation about Vitamin being banned etc.

PS and lol your accounts were under ban.

• Brotherrr, that was your ally mate telling us that all was done according to the rules between BuT and Vitamin. When they both were banned and one of the accs deleted. You high or something ? Need for me to give you an interpretation of sentences too ?

• Making a short resume...everyone is cheating...But WEB do that bether then the others...

I dont see where is the problem to invite ppl from ru domain to come unblock regions for there friends...

I repeat im not playing the server...just come here to be a farm and unblock regions to my friends...

I play last ts20 whit them and probably will play next again...I dont like this slow velocity and personally i dont even like this new vs...

Helping my friends and teammates make me a multi or a tech acount? I dont understand that...

Everyone ho really likes to play this game generally search for competitive servers...The exit of kazah and his team to .com domain i believe is because that...

That gives the oportunity to small alliances in ru domain come stronger and in the future can give more interesting servers otherwise it will be only a waste of time and money....

Answering to you sakku...yes kazah is one of the best players i met in this vs but i believe that you will see that for yourself during the server...

Reading this topic i think ppl are more interesting in what others do when there focus should be in what they can do to have a fun server and the possiblity to win it...

Cya and good server to all.