COM15 (XV) banter thread

• Just to make it clear, multis was never allowed. TEch acs also. but they did change the rule according to LOT notes. Now you can play to another account benefit to make friendly chifing possible at all.

Dasfag: Fire and Sand, ts 20
    "- Если вы пришелец, откуда у вас северный акцент?
    - На многих планетах есть север"

Ts19 2017: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (1,7 миллиона офрейт)
    Ts20 2018: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (4 миллиона офрейт)

Ts19 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (2,5 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (11,2 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 население :rolleyes: (53 деревни 47600 население)

• I still dont understand why you keep posting 1.1 rule about mult accounts, when i do talk about tech accounts, and they are allowed, try to ban them lol. And to do so, you must start with your own players who took croppers from tech accs:) ( but i am sure they are multis) no discrimination whatsoever:)

• The rule also talks about "Tech" accounts, the addition of or does not necessarily make multi acc and tech accounts the same. So still covered. Maybe am wrong and its just for multis ?

• i just don't quite understand is the Path To Pandora and Codex Victoria the same or not.

:)

again you mix yourself up as a person who is a member of the clan, and your account on specific server.
    when you create new account and doesn't have plans to join to some ally, this acc is not a part of this ally (despite other servers). so if you help them only for benefits on other server, it's violation the rule "An account must always be played for its own benefit."
    May be this rule has been changed as Kazah said, then you was right and everthing is ok :)

• The rule also talks about "Tech" accounts, the addition of or does not necessarily make multi acc and tech accounts the same. So still covered. Maybe am wrong and its just for multis ?

I am sure, when you ask tg worker about 1.1 rule they are triggered about the part with multis:) And they dont see the second part. More then that, even on the answer you can see

The interpretation of Rule 1.1 was changed for Path To Pandora, to allow friendly chiefing. Even then, the account still must be played by a player who is not on other accounts

So thets erm Tech account, and its clearly from that answer - its allowed:) GL hf

• i just don't quite understand is the Path To Pandora and Codex Victoria the same or not.

:)

again you mix yourself up as a person who is a member of the clan, and your account on specific server.
    when you create new account and doesn't have plans to join to some ally, this acc is not a part of this ally (despite other servers). so if you help them only for benefits on other server, it's violation the rule "An account must always be played for its own benefit."
    May be this rule has been changed as Kazah said, then you was right and everthing is ok :)

I understand you...

Let me tell you that in the begining the idea was for me to make part of the alliance...

but i only get in the server 2 days after the start...and whit the idea that some of portuguese players would come to this domain...

It was against them that i wanted to play but seems that nobody shows,and starting lather and having no place in the alliance cause it was full when i register...

Why should i remain here? I have already made the register so why couldnt i help some friends?

Btw the rule has already change but i think admnistrador can talk about that bether then us...

• Sakku says he posted "log" of an attack.. I must be dumb and blind for not seeing a single log instead of whining about how others are cheating and him posting images of someones statement instead of quoting it... That's really better way instead of pressing "quote" icon which is near the message lol.

• No, NOT AGAIN! I posted the log of ragnar clearing the guy kazah accused of being a multi. Yes, please research before accusations mate.

Pardon me, ill do it again for your lazy rear, which wont even bother to check the facts before butting in. Its not whining, we have the right to state what we see as cheating. The game hasn't been lost but is a slap on the face of those who work hard to play the game its meant to be played.

Enough mate, enough. I wasted my date night on spamming here and now i got a gf who wont pick up my calls.

• Yall could easily join them as duals later after you delete those multies that you made.. Insane thing idk :/

• The current tactic of spawning extra helpers to unlock regions and delete, etc, has been brought to TG's attention and is currently under review. To my knowledge, it is considered by TG as legal but still low play. In other words, while the tactic doesn't breach game rules per se, game developers don't intend for their vision of the game to be this way, so they will work to change it. Whether that change comes this round or after remains to be seen. I hope it is soon.

Personally, I find it disappointing that anyone would want to use such a tactic. Does having an endless supply of low-key players willing to jump through hoops for you mean you're the better team? Can't unlock and capture regions with the 60 you got and/or recruited on the server? In a way, it feels less like Web vs any one team, and more like ".ru/TT community" vs any individual team. It's as if we're going to test who can bring the most drones to do our bidding while those who stay and play reap the benefits.

Show your skills with the players you have, good or bad. Don't bring the outside help. That will bring more respect, in my opinion. Maybe I'm in the minority here, but it won't change the way I play. I've won plenty and lost plenty. My pride isn't at stake here, nor should anyone else feel that as well. I hope for a good game and fun.

That being said, I would like to propose several changes for the future, at the least, to stem what i feel is unfair gameplay:

1. Enforce a deadline for registrations. Exploitation of this happens on every server and not just birthday/specials. 9 times out of 10, these new registrations do not buy gold. And if they truly wanted to play, usually look to dual on an account who needs coverage, not actually start from scratch.

2. Fix the spawning to not land in locked regions, or at least a fixed range. This too, often exploited with delays to land closer to ideal regions, but if everyone had to start in the same general start area then the field is more or less even. (i know this won't be a popular suggestion).

3. Each region requires 4k allied pop to unlock already, but should require that minimum 4k pop of an individual ally be present in the region AND 50% pop majority for VP/power to activate the timer. It is limiting because you only have 60 openings in VP ally, and prevents players from deleting and leaving a measly majority pop even with less than 100 pop from "winning" a region.

That's all I can think of. Back to working on analysis.

..And that is the Final Word.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Final Word ().

• If Bedlam were participating in cheating or shady tactics I would quit the game immediately. Winning is not overly that important to me.

Kazah you are far too stupid and ignorant to comprehend that there is a good team here playing for fun. With leaders with morals and spirit of fair play.

You may win, congrats. You wont earn any respect in doing so. But I feel you love yourself so much you couldn't care.

Accounts start with 3 towns you surely can understand. Many lower level players send settlers a long way to tiles adjacent a cropper they think they could take, only to be beaten to such croppers by Bedlam players with an earlier start, better team support and more skill. Often these accounts supports gets chiefed, they failed to get the cropper they wanted and then they quit. Its fairly logical.

Our account recently chiefed a village of trashpoint. It was next to our capital. I cleared all his troops, he tried to save the town by building residence however was unsuccessful. Ill probably shortly zero his other support by our capital. This is a common scenario. Nobody other that your own self and teammates are stupid enough to view this as 'multis'. To simply further justify your own shady tactics.

I wish you all the suffering in the world.

• Yall could easily join them as duals later after you delete those multies that you made.. Insane thing idk :/

Man what part of " i dont like this server speed,and i dont have none interest of playing it since portuguese alliances are not here as they should?"

If i have any interest of playing i would keep my acount...

No dual or even no travian for me betewen qualifiers end and finals...

Multis that i made???man we are not all like the same...

All this talk look really nice but you use multis to catch crops...

Im not a multi...im someone that as no interest in the server anymore... Is that something that goes against the rules??'i dont thing so...

But multis like you use are very explicit in 1.1 rule...Not allowed...

This look like a looser talk...

The server is only in the begining and you are already find some excuses for your lack of capacites...

The major point is that everyone is using cheats one way or in the other...

Looks like this topic in here is to find ho is the biggest cheater...

Like someone told before,you are not use to play a higger level from waht i see and, if someone do something that you think its impossible,that donst means it is...

Go play the game and stop whit complaints...

cya

have fun

• I've read some of this, not all, but enough.

I want to clarify that Heathens play without multies, not with. And as always, any of my players caught multi'ing would be kicked/removed if MH didn't catch them first.

I am ex MH, and was MH for 4 years, I don't condone multies.

ELE, and other TM/Bedlam players who I have played with also know that I despise any players who resort to any tactics such as these for advantages.

I dont care if you believe about Ragnar chiefing that player, but this is my 3rd server with the players running the account, and one of them is more opposed to multies than myself.

Play the game how you want.

Unlock those regions via whatever means if you want.

It only helps you if you manage to reach late game and make the VP count.

Otherwise, the way I see it, saves us having to sim up those regions later after we beat you.

<3

Smart Idiots

RR - ROGUE RUNNERS

.COM Birthday Servers
    Also known as: poxtops, Lady Killer, Basher, NoName, Odin
    Previous alliances: Exile, TM, Fools, Heathens

• Dunno I saw a fair share of shady business on the PTP2x, but was pretty fun at least for me after not playing for 10 years. I hope this one would turn out same way(the fun part i mean)

• ODHINN GODSWAR italian ???

• No, NOT AGAIN! I posted the log of ragnar clearing the guy kazah accused of being a multi. Yes, please research before accusations mate.

Enough mate, enough. I wasted my date night on spamming here and now i got a gf who wont pick up my calls.

"clearing" basicly farmed EXP on some clubs... and that proves EVERYTHING NOW! How blind I was, oh I'm sorry.

And yeah I do have imaginary gf too who won't pick up my calls :( I feel you bud.

• ohh, looks like someone is jealous. Contact disneyprincess, they will give you counselling. Again shows your misinformed and dumb you are, Kazah himself accepted that one was his mistake.

• ohh, looks like someone is jealous. Contact disneyprincess, they will give you counselling. Again shows your misinformed and dumb you are, Kazah himself accepted that one was his mistake.

Oh and to reply to some of the comments from yesterday:

1) It's funny that Heathens couldn't stand the truth so they just reported Kazah for that, *cough cough* ex-MH duties to report everyone for lowering their ego in front of others;

2) Being MH means nothing, I knew at least couple MHs who've been "working" and had multi accs before and after being MH, that proves nothing;

3) Constant spaming about how really "they don't like that multiing" and repeating it over and over again would mean that they are trying to hide it by bunch of such statements, when in reality they do use multis and due to the fact some of them were MHs they are most likely aware how to bypass the system, it's not a rocket science that those who've were in some sort of position are aware about the flaws;

4) Coruption at Travian games level neat;

So one image to describe it all:

d945ae7bab6eafa824483e2316197393b6ff7cd5

GJ Travian!

• Yes, Bedlam are good. No one argues. Heathens and COM also show their worth. You are constantly trying to compare them with the Web. Let's do that.

Web undisputedly controls 3 regions (Apollonia, Samothrace, Salona) and fight for Delphi. The Web, as well as the top three magnificent alliances, is in the top of the four successors and is gradually increasing its strength.

Or is there any doubt about this? Or is it someone who twists the numbers?

PS: I have long been offering to discuss something interesting on the forum. Show the logs of your battles, show what you are strong with. And then one gets the feeling that all your strength is in cleaning the feeders, farm friends and moment-building. And I would like to see a large army, combat captures. While this is not, you are no better than the rest

• Yes, haven’t forgotten, and already working on it. Leaders of top alliances should expect a questionnaire/interview within next few days or so, just working on a map first. I’m not satisfied with the usual RoA maps out there, at least for what I plan to do.

Hey, glad to hear it. I was working on a rankings draft as well, just to pass the time. If you want I could share it with you to help speed up your task. I've added the stats of most of the Alliances as well as a couple of wild cards.

Codex Victoria 2x Lord Zeus (ROGUE)