COM15 (XV) banter thread

• No dual or even no travian for me betewen qualifiers end and finals...

Hey, how's it going on the qualifying round, your coalition Winter ABCDE.etc...the leaders in the construction of the WoW? I hope you'll win the Czechs))

sorry for offtop

now on topic: top players of all top-alliances are chiefing need them croppers and villages...everybody knows that...but unlocking regions with technical friends is something new in game strategy and I understand the discontent of many people here about it...after all, so the game of strategic confrontation between the alliances shifted toward purely technical solutions, thereby impoverishing the game...all the more it is unclear, why this does such alliance as Web, indeed a strong alliance with over-leadership, which not only knows goal of the game, but knows as their achieve, excellent coordination, proven by past victories...and it is sad that such techniques do they put these victories into question...unexpected, to be honest:(...and that's it

As for the logs, no one is posting them yet...but I think they will slightly later:)

• Like someone told before,you are not use to play a higger level from waht i see and, if someone do something that you think its impossible,that donst means it is...

cya

have fun

Noone is claiming what you do is impossible, it's just not fair play.

DEXTEX till i DIE

Once a monkey, always a monkey

WBBP 4 LIFE

BEDLAM BY CHOICE

• All of you guys cheatz!

So please stop this EDITED talking about they do that and we do nothing....

Some do it with duals make 2 accounts in the begining, play toghter as sitter. When the Egyptian account settle the 15c they stop sitting. Write to MH and tell them that they will change account. Join the main account and then wait for 14days to chief the Egyptian cropper.

So please stop lying "bedlam, Heathens, Web and all others.

Becuase we all know you guys did exactly this!

EDITED

Web on the other and use friends to open new regions (just like MAD did on ptp x2) so theres nothing new, right?

But now you all go crazy about them and ofc your right, its also against the rule

Have been playing 1.com and its just the same as here. Bla bla bla, they cheat we dont... At least the web guys admit it and the rest of you, no we dont cheat, we are against that.

EVERYBODY CHEATS AND BEND THE RULES SO MUCH THEY CAN!!!

Peace!

Post was edited 1 time, last by Playingwithfire: removed swears and insults to staff ().

• ...and it is sad that such techniques do they put these victories into question...unexpected, to be honest...and that's it

for what reason they decided that the Web alliance has to do with the situation that they have been hiding for more than one day.

I described the statistics of this alliance a little higher, which cannot be challenged.

If someone was embarrassed by the region giving 30 points, and you think that this will allow the alliance to win, then I would suggest everyone to leave, as I tell you a secret Web without this region controls 4 more, giving 380 points

• Since this thread is already boiling hot with toxicity and false accusations, maybe let's add more into this tasty pot of meatballs and talk about Heathens buying accounts from COM to get Epidaurum ?

• Since this thread is already boiling hot with toxicity and false accusations, maybe let's add more into this tasty pot of meatballs and talk about Heathens buying accounts from COM to get Epidaurum ?

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

wow! i like this infomation. they sold by whole accs. it can pull another 10 pages :)

• wow! i like this infomation. they sold by whole accs. it can pull another 10 pages :)

I don't know how many exactly, but 2 for certain. I like that Company like to blab about everything, so they might soon talk about who they sold them to also

Where does this information come from? Considering all posts from Heathens this is not their style of play, too dirty and low, but this easily explain a lot of latest changes in Epi:

players swap

https://www.gettertools.com/ts…vian.com/Player/5148-paun

https://www.gettertools.com/ts…om/Player/1253-Onemanarmy

and new villages

https://www.gettertools.com/ts…com/Player/1221-President

Looking forward for further updates :)

• Straight from Company's personal discord server. It's a mess there and most of them are thinking about quiting. Before there was talks that about merging with Heathens, but alot of them protested against it, funily enough one of the players that was going the most against the merge, was one of the sellers of his account :D

• Straight from Company's personal discord server. It's a mess there and most of them are thinking about quiting. Before there was talks that about merging with Heathens, but alot of them protested against it, funily enough one of the players that was going the most against the merge, was one of the sellers of his account :D

Labas rytas :)

What was the price? 30 pieces of silver for every account?:D

• Only on those post alone i got 6 accounts who do use multis to get their towns. But ye i did show 2, omfg lol.

Seriously :) There is no point responding to you. You keep posting meaningless links over and over regardless of what the comment was. There is absolutely nothing on any of these links that suggested unfair play. It is perfectly normal to win a chiefing battle (If I did not know better I would start to think you don't know any other way but friendly chiefing), it is perfectly normal to transfer villages between alliance members even if they have a same word in account name, it is nothing unusual on the server with 2 sets of settlers to find completely unrelated account next to your croper and nothing unusual with people quitting after they see where they landed. You even threw in someone chiefing a village of needed race near spawn. Yes, Kazah, we chief and proud. Most of our members have chiefs for awhile now.

I have a favor to ask. Can you please provide criteria for a chiefing that will not get on your list? Thank you.

All of you guys cheatz!

So please stop this bullshit talking about they do that and we do nothing....

Some do it with duals make 2 accounts in the begining, play toghter as sitter. When the Egyptian account settle the 15c they stop sitting. Write to MH and tell them that they will change account. Join the main account and then wait for 14days to chief the Egyptian cropper.

So please stop lying "bedlam, Heathens, Web and all others.

Becuase we all know you guys did exactly this!

Meah... no :) I will keep BS-ing because we don't. Duals who create two separate accounts do not violates the rules. Neither does someone who plays exclusively to settle a needed village for alliance mates. 1.1. has been removed for this server. But as I said, the idea was not very popular. We have exactly one case that would fall under 1.1. if it was not removed. Funny that with whole weekend spent on research Kazah still did not find it :)

The discussion was ignited by undeniable abuse of a flaw in game mechanic which was performed by WEB and they spent 10 pages trying to move it somewhere else. I have no doubt that the region was unlocked by multi-accounts, not by teches of any sort simply because it is easier to do it yourself than engage 20 people into coordinated activity and some people don't do hard just to make it clean. However it does not matter, with account deletion there are no evidence left even if they were there.

3. Each region requires 4k allied pop to unlock already, but should require that minimum 4k pop of an individual ally be present in the region AND 50% pop majority for VP/power to activate the timer. It is limiting because you only have 60 openings in VP ally, and prevents players from deleting and leaving a measly majority pop even with less than 100 pop from "winning" a region.

Too much, IMHO and later in game will be big issue if someone leaves the game. Some population threshold needed probably (maybe half of original i.e. 2K?) or a time frame for the region to produce power permanently. I.e. a region needs to stay at 4K for a week, for example, if it falls under 4K earlier power is not available.

PS: I have long been offering to discuss something interesting on the forum. Show the logs of your battles, show what you are strong with. And then one gets the feeling that all your strength is in cleaning the feeders, farm friends and moment-building. And I would like to see a large army, combat captures. While this is not, you are no better than the rest

Then start it. We all know that doing analyses is time consuming. We don't have interesting reports to share.

in the meantime TH has 6 regions and they are working on the following. Can anybody comment this? )

We are watching :) Hard to say yet. 6 (or even 12 - this is how many they are present in) will not be enough to win the server.

• What acc is Final Word i want to send my super off there before i delete.

I don't like roleplayers best regards

ps pls hurry up

• The account will be deleted in 0:49:08.

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)

• @Lord Zeus_COM Mind to start separate topic? It will be lost in the mad here.

Loffe Too far, you would not make it.

Fear me Ele

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)