COM15 (XV) banter thread

📝Farewell to Forums📝

The forum is currently in read-only mode that will last till July 07th, 2021.

You will find news and all relevant information about the game in our Travian: Legends blog.
For live conversations and interaction with the community join us in official Travian: Legends Discord server.
  • Duals who create two separate accounts do not violates the rules. Neither does someone who plays exclusively to settle a needed village for alliance mates.

So basicly you just confirmed yourself as multing... Duals = they join main account, but they do have separate accounts = multi-accounting, because one user can have one account per server. Neat.

and guess what neither Travian, neither MHs won't give a crap about it, because ELE spends all of his moneyz :( if they ban ELE he won't spend money on the game, huge profit loss... RIP. P2W all the way, pathetic.

• MindFreak_LT as ELE stating, duals are not against the game rules as written. And it has long been common for duals to start separate accounts and than delete one account. This is not having a multi-account. They each own one account and once they decide on which one is the better one, the weaker one is deleted. They are each playing one account. It is only after the second account can the dual join the first one.

• Lord Zeus, thanks for the analysis.

I would like to add an alliance.

Zaraza

Members infinate

Regions inflating pop 8

Top players 0

• Well, I promised a tale of danger and suspense days ago...and as it looks like the players involved realy have deleted I suppose now is as good as ever!

Really, it's a tale as old as time as it is one of revenge, friendship, loyalty, and ultimately, heartbreak.

I first relized that something was wrong early last week....myself and a team of brave explorers from Bedlam had finally secured all of the good 150% croppers in our area, only to be suddenly surrounded by literally dozens of newly built villas....all directly adjecent to our cropper or an oasis attached to it. I have attached an image of what this looked like, you can imagine my shock! going from almost nothing out there to a mass settling can even upset the most innocent of ladies.

Our first reaction was one that is all too common on this forum...."someones using multi's to take our kingdom"!....we must catapult these encroachers into oblivion! but alas....they were all in beginners protection. Destruction was put on hold, but we continued to observe these mysterious travellers for signs of danger...and alas we would not have to wait long.

This is where things get weird? The moment, and I mean the literal moment, they left beginners protection, the invaders began launching wave after wave of pirate hero into the oasis's in the area, focusing in particular on one Bedlam warrior whom shall remain anonymous, but for the sake of the story shall be reffered to as "Apple pie" Yes, they were small, but with the element of suprise on their hand and sheer numbers of hero's at such close range, they were able to not only steal Apple pie's oasis, but gain control over ALL of the 50% crop oasis around the area in an extremely short period of time.

Yes, it pains me to admit it, they even stole one from us! who attacks a princess anyways??

Luckily, as we are always collecting taxes from the neighbourhood homesteads (farming), we were able to identify the attack fairly early and decided now was the time to flex the full power of our kingdom to repel these invaders! Our troops were rallied and as we prepared to enter the battlefield...we noticed that the dastardly pirate who had stolen our oasis was now in vacation mode. In fact, they were ALL going into vacation mode at an alarming rate!

Thinking quickly, slow attacks were launched at all members of the pirate coalition who had still not jumped into vacation mode, thus preventing their retreat and beginning our barrage of return fire. In mere moments, they had left beginners protection, stolen every single oasis, then entered Vacation mode. This was clearly a well executed, well planned move that was deliberately designed to slow our cropper development in the region....but why?

Was it the russians we hear so much about? was it heathens? what alliance would do such a thing....something so low and sneaky and which compromises the very integrity of the game?.....well as it turns out, the answer is none of the above. The culprits were not pirates after all, but a team of Scandanavian vikings hell bent on revenge against the hero known as Apple pie. You see, apparently, hundreds of years ago, Apple pie played with these very same pirates. They were friends, they broke bread together and shared stories of battle around the campfire as brothers, but one day there was a dispute involving gold and land titles, and what was once a strong friendship had turned quickly turned sour.

These vikings, believing that Apple pie had indeed stolen their treasure, decided to band together and plot their revenge....one that would both prove their point ("its the principal of the matter!") while punishing the pastry named offender once and for all. What better way to mess with an active travian player than to deny them the very thing for which we work so hard to obtain? and what could be more infuriating than feeling powerless to prevent it (vacation mode)?

So they tracked the movements of apple pie and waited for him to join a new server with new friends, then created accounts (a MULTItude of accounts if you will) and immediately sent the 2nd and 3rd villas to surround cake like a swarm of ants. They pushed key villas so the Hero's mansions were level 15 when they left BP, and had the dozens of other villas produce nothing but defense to slow down our ability to quickly end the rebellion.

and....it worked. They took the oasis. they entered vacation mode. and there was nothing we could do about it. we were facing the prospect of 21 long days with no cropper oasis, an idea that was very bleak indeed.

As any good princess would do, we reached out to the leader of this viking clan (who is very active on this forum), to try and get to the bottom of why on earth they were messing with us so hard. While I expected a barbarian, I found a gentleman! He explained the percieved offense that had given rise to this revenge misssion and outlined his terms.....to have his treasure (gold) returned in full, making it clear they would happily milk Vacation mode for as long as possible if we did not meet their demands.

While I was furious, we were sympathetic to their story....for we would be rightfully upset as well had someone taken our booty (gold, you perverts...) and after communicating with Apple pie it had become clear that this was in fact a misunderstanding, one involving forgotten passwords and security questions, one that was responsible for breaking up a team of meatball eating companions once and for all.

Thankfully, Apple pie reached out to his old friends and they were able to find a solution. He would return the bounty and they would delete, freeing their stranglehold on the kingdoms agriculture, once more allowing us to grow. Apple pie was able to prove to his friends that there was no malicious intent, and thankfully all parties honoured their side of the negotiation.....A truly happy ending indeed!

But yes.....while it was illegal (and lots of accounts were banned in the process), and while it was super annoying....it was a well executed revenge plot that did its job as intended. They proved their point, got their gold, and were gone. Well played! (now please don't come back!)

***see attached what it looked like when they mass settled around us!

• so there, we have done our part to make these forums more interesting and lively.....now you do yours! lets hear whats going on with the other big groups out there. If we just ignore the toxic banter and take back control....i dare say these forums could become enjoyable again.

The artist formerly known as Disney Princess

Wherever liberty is threatened, you will find...

The Three Amigos!

• MindFreak_LT as ELE stating, duals are not against the game rules as written. And it has long been common for duals to start separate accounts and than delete one account. This is not having a multi-account. They each own one account and once they decide on which one is the better one, the weaker one is deleted. They are each playing one account. It is only after the second account can the dual join the first one.

In my dictionary duals are people who play on one account from the start... and knowing passwords of two accounts from the start is against ToS. If they are playing on different accounts from the start then that's not dualing. I'm pretty sure they weren't playing on separate accounts from the start.

According to your logic, they've not been playing on the main account from the start and all of the 'duals' went to the main account after deleting those 'mults' (will use this as long as they won't get punished for obvious rule breaking). Somehow some of those accounts are still active, so how can they 'DUAL' on single account while having their "previous" accounts not deleted and still active? That's literally knowing multiple account details and playing on them constantly... and how's that not a rule breaker?

I mean ELE admitted of that isn't that enough to perma ban all of their accounts? Basicly thanks to them cheating is now a legit way of playing, because noone gives a dam about it. In other servers MHs are going ham on such accounts, here on the other hand, noone cares... but best part is that ELE and others are complaining about other side doing identical things... and want to get them punished for basicly what ELE and others have been doing for years.

It's pretty weird way of allocating people to the "bad" ones and "good" ones, when they both do the same. I haven't cheated since the day I've started playing this game, but reading how loudly everyone is crying about cheaters and multers when they do the same... As of that "unlocked region", I could ask people on street to do that should I get banned instead of someone who intentionally made an account for their own purpose and later on kept remains of that account to farm/get troops and other advantages... OFC I would be happy to play on 60 accounts alone and boost myself, but that obvsly would get me banned, while some of "forum stars" are using <10 accounts and not getting banned, but crying out loud about others. Fun af. Oh and now Travian is literally making more 'gray zones' for people like ELE to abuse it, because ofc everyone reads forums as hard as that guy, spend most of the day in forums and then joining X accounts to get decent village in perfect location and so on... how can I judge someone who reads between lines??

• I am PD for Petrini07. I also know him in real life. The race for the c15 150% was real and unfortunately we lost this fight with Ragnar Lothbrock.

ah I figured it was the same petrini! didnt say anything because I wasn't sure.

I played with petrini and winston on TEN, in com1. So yea....if its the same guy then its a real player for sure.

The artist formerly known as Disney Princess

Wherever liberty is threatened, you will find...

The Three Amigos!

• Well, I promised a tale of danger and suspense days ago...and as it looks like the players involved realy have deleted I suppose now is as good as ever!

Nice story. really smart guys. And you of course did everything possible to patch this hole in the game?

• I don't have a duel at the moment but I sure have a sitter who knows my account inside and out but does not know my password. Just saying.

• MindFreak_LT you are making fool of yourself. You are not even twisting my words, but making statements I never did.

My advise to you was to read, not to write.

• MindFreak_LT you are making fool of yourself. You are not even twisting my words, but making statements I never did.

My advise to you was to read, not to write.

Yeah, I'm that one fool who won't let you to play with multies quitely.

Duals who create two separate accounts do not violates the rules. Neither does someone who plays exclusively to settle a needed village for alliance mates. 1.1. has been removed for this server.

Your words, not my. Even 1.1 was removed, but playing for multiple accounts is still not allowed.

• Absolutely :) Where and in what exact words I said that my account or our alliance practice the opposite?

Post was edited 1 time, last by ELE ().

• Nice story. really smart guys. And you of course did everything possible to patch this hole in the game?

This is also under review. The choices that TG are considering are: 1) Add more restrictions. 2) Remove vacation mode for good.

..And that is the Final Word.