COM15 (XV) banter thread

• EnD and PamPam was some of the accounts. Also you bought a account in Heathens ally to spy on them.

there is no such account as PamPam, EnD is not in our ally at all. + we dont need spies, to spy in heathens, ty :)

Dasfag: Fire and Sand, ts 20
    "- Если вы пришелец, откуда у вас северный акцент?
    - На многих планетах есть север"

Ts19 2017: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (1,7 миллиона офрейт)
    Ts20 2018: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (4 миллиона офрейт)

Ts19 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (2,5 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (11,2 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 население :rolleyes: (53 деревни 47600 население)

• Beating around in eternal circles here. You cheat, no YOU cheat, etc.

Travian has ALWAYS had losers who cannot find a way to be a top player without gaming the system, using scripts, bots, multies, fake accounts, purchased accounts, etc.

If you stress about it too much, it just wears you down.

Just be thankful in the thought that at least, in YOUR life (if you don't need to cheat) to achieve a good game, then you have real success, as opposed to people who HAVE to be ultimately failing at life in the real world to think that the empty "achievements" through cheating count for anything at all.

When I get a medal, get a clean conquer, make top 10, finish a server through, be part of a good team, make new friends, than that is a REAL achievement and my life is enriched from it. So be it if someone has to be slightly ahead of me. And all the efforts that go into the cheating, and use of helpers, and additional accounts, and STILL rarely a: finish a server, b: don't get eventually caught out and c: The laughable one, still can get beaten out by a part time player, solo account so so often.

Anyway, I'll stop preaching now.

• fair or foul, but Web is moving towards its goal as part of a strategy tested by more than one server...so, most web-attackers-egyptians chiefied the hun vill-s they needed...not lucky acc.Karamelka and not only him, chiefied two villages two web-players...but it wasn't needed to register for the hun without ally:)...means soon, through two weeks or later will run steppe riders...are their opponents ready for night raids? yet unknown...although it seems to be COM is now a wing of Web and it shouldn't be afraid of night raids...i hope that not only web is preparing for future battles

• It is always 4 pm somewhere though.

well, as far as I remember the difference between the ru-server and com +2 h .... it is clear that ppl plays from different time zones and this gives hope

• Just to throw some puzzle into this madness:

1) Bedlam and Heathens have couple of people that I know;

2) They can leak information at any time I want;

3) Will 'leaders' find them? No, it's too hard for them;

I mean reading some internal conversations is funny :D How 'pros' strategises the game.. Heh and I was expecting to see high level players in this server, appears those who are shouting the loudest about others themselves hardly play this game. Also some 'fishy' conversations are fun factor, considering NOONE CHEATS in those alliances lol.

• In Soviet Russia, cheaters ban Travian!

So far the argument seems to be about which form of cheating is legit. How about we open a special accusations thread and do something else here, like that long awaited analysis?

• giphy.gif

..And that is the Final Word.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Final Word ().

• Темный_Лорд (ua2 2012):teu01:

sapsay (ua4 2014):teu01:

Адвокат Дьявола (rux 2017) :teu01:
    Адвокат Дьявола ( F&S3x 2018) :rom03:
    Адвокат Дьявола (PtP 2018) :teu01:

Devils Advocate (CV COM 2019):hun04:
    slew more than any other, and was the mightiest, most fearsome commander.
    1803436 points

РАТЬ!

• You know, there is such a proverb: "Don't judge others by themselves".

Obviously, any accuse with evidence send to game moderator. So, there are only thoughts, how writers would have acted. Nice, that all gathered are equal.
    Paradoxically, but still Travian is a fair play

• I mean reading some internal conversations is funny

Yes, baby! I learnt from one of such conversations that we and heathens are about to become one and kill you. Be ware!. xBasher_COM would not let me lie. or maybe I just marry keiron but that would be awkward....

Heathens, will we see summary? :)

• lets just laugh at Russian pro players for not being able to collect enough deff to stop the funny "average" off players from heathens even tho the attacks took 22 hours to land..

US5 - Aleksa (Alliance: WN)
    RS? - LEGIONARIES (Alliance: C3P)
    RS2 - LEGIONARIES (Alliance: Lude Bitange) Video

US3 - Lift (Alliance: MXer) (joined as a dual here)
    RSX - LEGIONARIES (Alliance: GARDA)
    RS1 - LEGIONARIES (Alliance: /)
    COMX2 - LEGIONARIES (Alliance: /)

COMX - Nsks (Alliance: ANT ALL)
    TT int - madjaronicar (Alliance: nWo
    )

Codex Victoria Beta - DARA BUBAMARA (Alliance: DC)

Codex Victoria COM - CRAZYNUT (Alliance: Heathens)

If i remember some more, ill make sure to add them

• lets just laugh at Russian pro players for not being able to collect enough deff to stop the funny "average" off players from heathens even tho the attacks took 22 hours to land..

because we did stop 10 of others atacks? it was the fun, funny clown:) we killed you all and ye lets laugh, i did create the topic already, dont spam here)

"average" off players

gosh at least we do agree on something

Dasfag: Fire and Sand, ts 20
    "- Если вы пришелец, откуда у вас северный акцент?
    - На многих планетах есть север"

Ts19 2017: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (1,7 миллиона офрейт)
    Ts20 2018: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (4 миллиона офрейт)

Ts19 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (2,5 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (11,2 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 население :rolleyes: (53 деревни 47600 население)

Post was edited 2 times, last by Kazah ().