COM15 (XV) banter thread

• Why are you so mad, it aint funny to you? :'D we all find it funny

US5 - Aleksa (Alliance: WN)
    RS? - LEGIONARIES (Alliance: C3P)
    RS2 - LEGIONARIES (Alliance: Lude Bitange) Video

US3 - Lift (Alliance: MXer) (joined as a dual here)
    RSX - LEGIONARIES (Alliance: GARDA)
    RS1 - LEGIONARIES (Alliance: /)
    COMX2 - LEGIONARIES (Alliance: /)

COMX - Nsks (Alliance: ANT ALL)
    TT int - madjaronicar (Alliance: nWo
    )

Codex Victoria Beta - DARA BUBAMARA (Alliance: DC)

Codex Victoria COM - CRAZYNUT (Alliance: Heathens)

If i remember some more, ill make sure to add them

• Why are you so mad, it aint funny to you? :'D we all find it funny

Mad that we killed all your offtrops for the price of several 12lvl crop fields? Lol dude u got me.

Dasfag: Fire and Sand, ts 20
    "- Если вы пришелец, откуда у вас северный акцент?
    - На многих планетах есть север"

Ts19 2017: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (1,7 миллиона офрейт)
    Ts20 2018: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (4 миллиона офрейт)

Ts19 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (2,5 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (11,2 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 население :rolleyes: (53 деревни 47600 население)

• lets just laugh at Russian pro players for not being able to collect enough deff to stop the funny "average" off players from heathens even tho the attacks took 22 hours to land..

Stop downgrading yourself to much, you were in top10 robbers list every week since second week, this doesn't look like a sign of mediocrity.

Will you continue your "CUT WEB" legacy?

• Mad that we killed all your offtrops for the price of several 12lvl crop fields? Lol dude u got me.

ye i went to suicide, expected to suicide but failed :')

Stop downgrading yourself to much, you were in top10 robbers list every week since second week, this doesn't look like a sign of mediocrity.

Will you continue your "CUT WEB" legacy?

Im glad you are active on my profile i may leave something in the future for you, maybe you want the autograph? Want a tshirt signed?

)

• Im glad you are active on my profile i may leave something in the future for you, maybe you want the autograph? Want a tshirt signed?

I already have a Kazah's t-shirt and it seems that you were cheating and got caught by MH ;)

https://travianstats.de/index.…yer_info&uid=60&w=comts15

But maybe, if you show some consistent results during whole round I will change my mind :) but I have doubts in future of your account, I think you will delete on a halfway to the finish and your villages in Delphi, Salona and Byzantinum will be torn apart among WEB

• I already have a Kazah's t-shirt and it seems that you were cheating and got caught by MH ;)

https://travianstats.de/index.…yer_info&uid=60&w=comts15

But maybe, if you show some consistent results during whole round I will change my mind :) but I have doubts in future of your account, I think you will delete on a halfway to the finish and your villages in Delphi, Salona and Byzantinum will be torn apart among WEB

love the attention that im getting from you :') doesnt make the things that i said to be a lie :'D ;)

)

• Ok, let's do it this way: Find me an alliance that won a server at least in the past 2 servers that didn't use ANY kind of "help" :D

It's impossible to prove that any alliance haven't cheated for a fact so I won't go down that path.

All I know is that most alliances and players want to play normally and respect rules.

It's really easy on Annual Special servers for leaders to control cheating within their alliances. They should be the first to do something about it, rather than waiting for multihunters to act. That is of course, if they want to act on it.

• It's impossible to prove that any alliance haven't cheated for a fact so I won't go down that path.

All I know is that most alliances and players want to play normally and respect rules.

It's really easy on Annual Special servers for leaders to control cheating within their alliances. They should be the first to do something about it, rather than waiting for multihunters to act. That is of course, if they want to act on it.

I know the dynamics behind and i can assure you that, even if it exists, it's very hard to find it.

The fact is that more and more players are making this choice, there will be a reason :D

ooooo come si mette la firma

• So according to 'Logs' thread Odin has quit the game? What a bummer, is this early capitulation?

I guess, he will move to another account. After all, his villages in Sparta was a useless burden for alliance. There are good players in Heathens, but after 48 days of the server with only one active region, its obvious that their settlement strategy turned out to be a disaster, considering potential of the alliance.

Picture of frustration and agony from Odin: