COM15 (XV) banter thread

• This is a nice quote, but i'm sure they'll be able to handle all those regions :osd1:

You are talking like they did face any competitors during the whole server. Its the first time they saw another team near their borders for 2 month lol.

Dasfag: Fire and Sand, ts 20
    "- Если вы пришелец, откуда у вас северный акцент?
    - На многих планетах есть север"

Ts19 2017: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (1,7 миллиона офрейт)
    Ts20 2018: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (4 миллиона офрейт)

Ts19 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (2,5 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (11,2 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 население :rolleyes: (53 деревни 47600 население)

• You are talking like they did face any competitors during the whole server. Its the first time they saw another team near their borders for 2 month lol.

I trust them, it's like a sixth sense. Trust me, tey will do good :osd1:

ooooo come si mette la firma

• I trust them, it's like a sixth sense. Trust me, tey will do good :osd1:

I dont doubt that. Its rly hard not to do good when you did play happy farm for 2 months while others did fight with each other ;)

• I dont doubt that. Its rly hard not to do good when you did play happy farm for 2 months while others did fight with each other

What about Bedlam's off rating? These numbers are too big for only oasis and natars farm.

The best alliances (off)

Alliance Player(s) Ø Points

1. Bedlam 59 13360 788266

• How scary :)

I want to say.that I respect bedlam . but we will battle to the end.

Адвокат Дьявола (rux 2017) :teu01:
    Адвокат Дьявола ( F&S3x 2018) :rom03:
    Адвокат Дьявола (PtP 2018) :teu01:

Devils Advocate (CV COM 2019):hun04:

РАТЬ!

Post was edited 1 time, last by owner ().

• Off-rating alone always means nothing if we are talking about wars between 2 equal group of players. The thing you must check - is def rating, and you can see that bedlam was under attacks or under enemy off operation twice as less as we do, and even less then heathens for example:)) also i dont rly see any other top ally in their core regions, they are literally alone there from vry beginning. Ofc they do have off rating, thats obvious that random folks are building def troops on their towns, and you must kill them to chief and they got plenty of easy targets to chief tho, thats where off rating came from. I could be wrong tho, show me teams with whom do they fight?

• Off-rating alone always means nothing if we are talking about wars between 2 equal group of players. The thing you must check - is def rating, and you can see that bedlam was under attacks or under enemy off operation twice as less as we do, and even less then heathens for example:)) also i dont rly see any other top ally in their core regions, they are literally alone there from vry beginning. Ofc they do have off rating, thats obvious that random folks are building def troops on their towns, and you must kill them to chief and they got plenty of easy targets to chief tho, thats where off rating came from. I could be wrong tho, show me teams with whom do they fight?

We just let our big sticks do the talking and most people run away scared it seems :) Other alliances in our region be like:

• Overall def ratings for ONES, NOLA, TheNorth, ELK, HK+852,PFU:

ONES 36624

NOLA 36924

ELK 31822

HK+852 58946

PFU 113256

P F U 39119

Maybe except main PFU, other allies in this list have no clue how to defend.