COM15 (XV) banter thread

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • It seems like top allies, except Pagans* and Bedlam**, fight against Heathens.

* - their 'previous' ally, which got wing status kek.

** - different side of the map and they just sim city freely, there is not a single premade team in those two quarters. Probably newbest luck reached them.

• Yup, team full of newbies here on Bedlam! Secrets out......beginners luck that we're even on the top raiders this week. And you're totally right about the sim city part...thats probably why Bedlam has more than double the attacking points of #2? probably all from animals and clearing farms...because that makes sense.

Whenever I hear someone complain about "luck"....especially in a game like this, I tend to think of that Ralph Waldo Emmerson quote

"Shallow men believe in luck ... strong men believe in cause and effect."

** - different side of the map and they just sim city freely, there is not a single premade team in those two quarters. Probably newbest luck reached them.

The artist formerly known as Disney Princess

Wherever liberty is threatened, you will find...

The Three Amigos!

• Yup, team full of newbies here on Bedlam! Secrets out......beginners luck that we're even on the top raiders this week. And you're totally right about the sim city part...thats probably why Bedlam has more than double the attacking points of #2? probably all from animals and clearing farms...because that makes sense.

Whenever I hear someone complain about "luck"....especially in a game like this, I tend to think of that Ralph Waldo Emmerson quote

"Shallow men believe in luck ... strong men believe in cause and effect."

giphy.gif

• It seems like top allies, except Pagans and Bedlam, fight against Heathens.

How the hell Pagans will fight vs Heathens when they are the same ally lol? Its a huge zerg. So i dont understand the complains here. We were fighting them since vry begining of server alone and everything was fine:)

Dasfag: Fire and Sand, ts 20
    "- Если вы пришелец, откуда у вас северный акцент?
    - На многих планетах есть север"

Ts19 2017: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (1,7 миллиона офрейт)
    Ts20 2018: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (4 миллиона офрейт)

Ts19 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (2,5 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (11,2 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 население :rolleyes: (53 деревни 47600 население)

• It seems like top allies, except Pagans and Bedlam, fight against Heathens.

I don't think they have many possibilities in this war.

S4 2017- Osmanlı_Sultanı (BOZKURT)

S3 2018- turkish (GÖKTÜRK)

S6 2019- Nizâm-ı Cedîd (GÖKTÜRK)

S6 2020- Capri (GOODFELLAS)

giphy.gif

• How the hell Pagans will fight vs Heathens when they are the same ally lol? Its a huge zerg. So i dont understand the complains here. We were fighting them since vry begining of server alone and everything was fine:)

Web fought them alone, COM fought them alone, TH fights them alone...so who then is part of their huge Zerg if you are fighting with them alone?

• COM fought them alone

Post logs from COM on heathens pls. And th just started to fight with them cause they got some regions to settle as it seems. So yes we were fighting with them alone for 2 months+- show me any single log before this 2 weeks on them if not us. Heathens - its 3 ally Load, Pagans, Heathens. Its like 240+ accounts if u will add their wings mults and tech acs. Do the home work better next time, before posting anything :) Cause in ur last post u wonder why 1 half of the heathens do not attacking another one.

• Hahaha no not 240, if you look at the numbers its below 100 Kazah, tbh its true Web has been fighting us for 2 months. No denying that. But you take the numbers to be too high. Just 100, not a huge meta as you might assume, the only meta here is that of Basta, COM, TH and K-RIF.

• Heathens + Pagans(100 accounts) vs TH + Web + Basta! + Company + K-RIF (290 accounts)

Of course second part will win.

Also I suppose part of people from Heathens and Pagans don't play already because of tiring.

• Heathens + Pagans(100 accounts) vs TH + Web + Basta! + Company + K-RIF (290 accounts)

Of course second part will win.

Also I suppose part of people from Heathens and Pagans don't play already because of tiring.

dare to share logs from basta company and k rif on heathens?

• dare to share logs from basta company and k rif on heathens?

I don't have any logs at all. But for example Heathens attacked Basta!. Also Basta! can help TH with defender units.

And I told about current situation and future.

Also Pagans and Heathens:

Top1 and top2 by def points

and top2 and top3 by off points

So I think they are cool anyway.

• I am the Unicorn Queen (I has a title on the internet therefore it must be true!) and I will take back my kingdom from these Pink Fluffy Unicorn imposters. everybody knows unicorns are rainbow, duh!

but I will do it with peace, and harmony..... death to all!

Consider it a tribute band, just for you? :P

• How the hell Pagans will fight vs Heathens when they are the same ally lol? Its a huge zerg.

Heathens (60) + Pagans (39) = 99

Web (60) + zaraza (30) = 90

Its a huge zerg.

Its a huge zerg.

Today on the forum I learned that 99 accounts in travian is a "huge zerg", but 90 is perfectly appropriate.

Would love to hear your description of TH + Company + Basta + K-Rif with indirect NAPs to !BE! + ONES + NOLA. Gotta be at least a 'huge huge huge huge mega super dooper zerg', just based off that scale.

:*:love:

• Mhm what about this ally

https://www.gettertools.com/ts…iance/12-avenger%E2%84%A2

? Before Load became Heathens they got their wing them self same as heathens,so its minimum 4 ally out there for them.

Still dont understand the point of last msgs. Poor heathens need help or what?

• thats why lots of them transfered here and there between load and heathens? nvm i did ask to show any single log from others from the list above on u before those couple atacks from th, but it seems its hard to show something that is not exist. Still i dont buy this victim attitude right now.