COM15 (XV) banter thread

📝Farewell to Forums📝

The forum is currently in read-only mode that will last till July 07th, 2021.

You will find news and all relevant information about the game in our Travian: Legends blog.
For live conversations and interaction with the community join us in official Travian: Legends Discord server.
  • if NAP and Confederacy is same thing for you, i think it will be a waste of time explaing the difference :/

actually its a very wice decision, to make Heathens works on Bedlam:thumbup:

You forgot zaraza, zapaza, zarara, zapa.. whatever.. and TH's K-RiF, NOLA, ONES, etc, etc more Alphabet soup. So yea, my point still stands.

..And that is the Final Word.

• Not sure what your logic is... let me finish it for you: We never said that we are invulnerable. We never denied that we might need allies to destroy Bedlam. Besides, i don't think that TH would have been able to compete against Bedlam on their own as well. Therefore, we made a NAP with TH and never denied it.

Only Heathens were so sure that they would tear us apart. We all can see the result now. Now they are your puppies to command, enjoy that, Bedlam, while you can)

Edit: Oh, and btw, we are not saying that joining forces with Heathens is a bad move. It absolutely makes sense from strategic point of view. I guess it will only make our clash more interesting. Heathens on the other hand, no longer look like the winners of the previous round, wouldn't you agree? :D

I mean as for last server I’m sure we have all been there and done that 1 server had a really good run next we get hammers and caps destroyed it’s all part of the game you win some you loose some aslong as your having fun who care if you win or loose

I know I couldn’t care less if I’m being completely honest

• You forgot zaraza, zapaza, zarara, zapa.. whatever.. and TH's K-RiF, NOLA, ONES, etc, etc more Alphabet soup. So yea, my point still stands.

ok. i got the point. Heathens is now on your "zaraza role".

Welcome Russian people, and TM, to my domain.

Now, dont be sad when next year you go back to your previous domains after losing this one ;)

Afterall, we have to defend our title, right?

not anymore ^^

• Seems like things are about to ramp up :) I for one am looking forward to it

The artist formerly known as Disney Princess

Wherever liberty is threatened, you will find...

The Three Amigos!

• Wanted example what's desperate actions... Here ya go, one of those big ones:

When you cannot win - you just make confederacies.

Ah right, also sorry, wanted to post screenshot of whoever is online and offline, but then there would be too many images. Will try to combine them next time.

• http://prntscr.com/pyajkr

Heathen & Pagan 950k def points

TH & Company 320k def points

Say what you want about us, being Bedlam dogs, or not winning this round, but at least we continue to fight and enjoy the server. We won last server but it was pretty boring, this server is a lot more fun/entertaining and full of action, for us, that's enough.

TH/Company did a good path of VP without the need for much action it seems, or simply lacked competition.

Im actually very eager to see what happens when they do have to start fighting for regions.

Smart Idiots

RR - ROGUE RUNNERS

.COM Birthday Servers
    Also known as: poxtops, Lady Killer, Basher, NoName, Odin
    Previous alliances: Exile, TM, Fools, Heathens

• Heathens fought fair and square against 2 solid alliances that had a NAP and coordinated attacks on them. They are equal partner in our confederacy, we are glad they accepted the offer.

• Want an example of desperate action? Abuse region unlock system, bring 30 "romanian friends" to help you unlock regions from day 1 and God knows how many more who deleted once region is unlocked. So insecure about win to have use these strats from day 1 to gain lead in vp. Yawn

Post was edited 1 time, last by astr0 ().

• Want an example of desperate action? Abuse region unlock system, bring 30 "romanian friends" to help you unlock regions from day 1 and God knows how many more who deleted once region is unlocked. So insecure about win to have use these strats from day 1 to gain lead in vp. Yawn

i hear so many whining. do u really think this way or it's just a voice of despair?

yes, 30 "romanian friends" helped to get a control of 1 region with 500 pop (by ocasion btw) for few days... just a few days and ofcource it gave to web 99% of current VP! for sure... not due to consistent and well organized settlement (as well as TH), but only because of that one region from friends.

anyway now you have a big partner w/o ambitions in VP, the only thing they are focused - off and def points. so your chances are rising up!:thumbsup:

• Sure, since Heathens were in Load alliance from day one and managed to get that much def points.... I'm not sure what you are trying to prove with what Load have done before the merge? Pagans = Heathens... everything Heathens managed to achieve is in Pagans alliance logs... Epidaurum as a region and multiple nullified villages. Meanwhile TH and Company played with same alliance from day one and went way more further in this game than Heathens, Pagans and Bedlam combined...

Reason why all these "pros" are losing so desperately is because they are casual "WW" players.. Even Heathens show themselves as clueless people, now I really doubt that previous server had any people playing, probly everyone quit after 2 weeks or so and only they left. What casual WW players do, they just focus at local sim citying and no expansion through regions... they have 3-5 villages in a region that has been already conquered.. what's the point? That's totally clueless start kek. You go 1-2 village with as many regionas you can and then expand, chief, attack etc.

That one time when P2W stupidity cannot win against some basic well known things as strats. GL in other WW worlds maybe you will manage to win there heh.

Want an example of desperate action? Abuse region unlock system, bring 30 "romanian friends" to help you unlock regions from day 1 and God knows how many more who deleted once region is unlocked. So insecure about win to have use these strats from day 1 to gain lead in vp. Yawn

Multi account chiefing in far regions from Bedlam people and Heathens... Not even desperate actions at the start of the game. Oh forgot bot and script usage from Bedlam users... Still not kicked, not shamed or anything.. Was fine.. #FightForNoHackersInTravianBedlamOnceHaveSaid.

• Goddamn, again with this guy. Bro thanks for the server analysis, really appreciate that you opened our eyes to this game.

Never realised that you are so great to analyze servers by looking at forums. Maybe you win servers by being on the forums too ?

Why didnt you as a pro player come and teach other P2W players ?

You know what I think you're just jealous of the players who can put in good amount of gold. Don't worry after your SATs, youll get a good college. After that you can indulge in the P2W way too.

• Mentioned couple of times that I'm playing in TT, but find it funny to tease all these noobs :D (Best part you all get triggered for the truth, oof)

• well, if don’t take to heart all the PR-tricks from both competitors (Web +TH+etc vs Bedlam+

Heathens+Pagans) can say that after 2 months of the game the main forces determined with a choice of the unions and they were quite expected, no one dared to try their luck in proud solitude and this is the right step. Now as I hope will begin most interesting and for players and for viewers. At the moment Web began expansion in Spain, reasonably capturing ownerless regions in Africa and relying on eliminated from struggle for victory TH, if would not this circumstance I wouldn't give Web and 50% chance of win in round despite the whole their experience, but now with such crutches their chances have increased many times and it’s no longer a fact that the skill of the Bedlam and Heathens players will bring them the expected victory...they will have to try very hard, but the fervent and boastful welcome slogan of the head of Heathens gives the Web a good incentive to win:)

yes, 30 "romanian friends" helped to get a control of 1 region with 500 pop (by ocasion btw) for few days... just a few days and ofcource it gave to web 99% of current VP! for sure... not due to consistent and well organized settlement (as well as TH), but only because of that one region from friends.

it’s hard to imagine that someone will exert much effort for actions that give insignificant benefits, but the problem is not in the benefit, but in the so-called fair game, like in football, the player received a rough hit and the opponent has to knock the ball out ... there are borders that bypasses both sides there are moments that only one uses, well, for example, using the disadvantages of gameplay in your favor with removing evidence ... this isn't a violation, this is a trick that upsets the in-game balance, and maybe when constantly talk about it on the forum this stops someone from unlocking other regions in such a way IMHO

• Heathens fought fair and square against 2 solid alliances that had a NAP and coordinated attacks on them. They are equal partner in our confederacy, we are glad they accepted the offer.

I see Heathens game from a different light.

Too overconfident alliance at the start, that was beaten in every region where they have tried to settle parallel with Web. Epidaurum lost, Pontica lost, Athens lost, the same story with Salona, Sparta, Delphi, Apollonia, Byzantinum, Ancyra. Not a single region where they have tried to push back or made any progress.

Count Dracula, Papa Thor, Floki, Onemanarmy, they had decent armies in Epidaurum/Salona, but what they did with them? Nothing. I think they have earned more deff points with them, than off points.

In Pontica there are scorched earth around Faceless and Devils Advocate. What Heathens did to prevent it? Nothing again.

Basically, their level of play was slightly above tier 2 teams. They could compete only with alliances like Company or Basta. Only merging with Load saved them from total disaster. Most of these things happened long before NAP.

Actually this NAP changed nothing in Web's and TH's approach to Heathens. TH fought against Heathens before NAP, the same did Web.

After all of this, words like "equal partner" make me smile :)

• Marusja, let me make one comment on your posts.

As a player who has achieved little with the teams in which he played, he cannot write in the affirmative about events that occur in the game. You can make assumptions, express your thoughts, but do not give out your thoughts about what is happening on the server, for reality.

PS: this applies to all who are reasoning in this style. In order for your words to be valid, you prove that a competent commander is an example.

• We are equal partners!

Dasfag: Fire and Sand, ts 20
    "- Если вы пришелец, откуда у вас северный акцент?
    - На многих планетах есть север"

Ts19 2017: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (1,7 миллиона офрейт)
    Ts20 2018: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (4 миллиона офрейт)

Ts19 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (2,5 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (11,2 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 население :rolleyes: (53 деревни 47600 население)