COM15 (XV) banter thread

The applications for the 🔥 Legends on Tour 2020 - Summit 🔥 are open.

If you think you would be a good fit to represent one of these communities Anglosphere, Balkans, France, Germany, International COM, Italy, Lusobrasilero or Russia, read all the details and submit your application.

➡️ More information here ⬅️

The application closes in
  • Too much ilegal players TF. 40.000 habitats block, Do you really this actions to win the server?

Can you translate this in english? Cause i didnt understand what do you mean.

Dasfag: Fire and Sand, ts 20
    "- Если вы пришелец, откуда у вас северный акцент?
    - На многих планетах есть север"

Ts19 2017: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (1,7 миллиона офрейт)
    Ts20 2018: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (4 миллиона офрейт)

Ts19 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (2,5 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (11,2 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 население :rolleyes: (53 деревни 47600 население)

• ... express your thoughts, but do not give out your thoughts about what is happening on the server, for reality.

Volodya, in what did I distort the reality of the situation on the server? isn't your alliance trying to conquer the regions of Spain and Africa? didn't your player post information about this kindly? Or maybe I'm guilty of knowing how to use Getter-Tools? and yes, I express only my thoughts, not someone else's, on this indicates IMHO at the end of my previous post :rolleyes:

As a player who has achieved little with the teams in which he played, he cannot write in the affirmative about events that occur in the game.

you apparently "accidentally" forgot, that on last PtP.ru my alliance missed forward only your alliance:) on PtPx2 where Web not played, but I had to deal with some web players, when they no avail tried to chiefied my village despite the that who the there dabbled even passwords or you think that all must be deaf and blind ahahaha

PS: this applies to all who are reasoning in this style.

each discusses in his own style, for example, like you or me or someone else... it is impossible to make the forum ppl discuss in one style despite the fact that you may really like it and it does not depend on your or my achievements in the game, you confuse the player’s authority and freedom of speech ... you can’t force someone to forcibly listen to some opinion, this happens voluntarily, the opportunity to freely express your opinion gives people the joy of communication and we can do it wich respect for each other with humor and diversity

• Honestly , in this past two weeks Bedlam has been working and playing like hell to close in the gap of VP production. Impressive. Only by looking at top 10 attackers of this week.

This is a very interesting server.

• Honestly , in this past two weeks Bedlam has been working and playing like hell to close in the gap of VP production. Impressive. Only by looking at top 10 attackers of this week.

I'm glad we can have comments like this still.

We still have a long way to go, but it's looking a bit brighter at the moment

• Imagine that! You won't win this round and you are that far behind that you will stay 5th, most likely till the end of the round unless Bedlam will help you taking some other regions... *ouch* winners pride *ouch* huge statements at the start of the round...

giphy.gif

Atėjau, pamačiau, sugrioviau...

• lets be real, there is no way mindfreak isnt on the server. For some reason he just doesnt want anyone to know who he is. nobody would be this invested in the forum, or be so passionate against some allys if they werent on the actual server.

he just lies / trolls alot.

• lets be real, there is no way mindfreak isnt on the server. For some reason he just doesnt want anyone to know who he is. nobody would be this invested in the forum, or be so passionate against some allys if they werent on the actual server.

he just lies / trolls alot.

Yes, I'm very big liar... So big that noone believes when I'm telling things they should at least pay small percentage attention.. But oh well, you do believe that you are going to win, GLHF thinking that, you won't succeed that easily.

Ah right, this is a visualisation how big liar I'm:

Atėjau, pamačiau, sugrioviau...

Thank you. A lot of work is going on behind the scenes. Everybody with set tasks and quietly working at it. We don't expect any credit for anything so its nice to hear some encouragement. Will probably tick over 500k off points for the week with only one splat that I can think of.

• But oh well, you do believe that you are going to win.

I don't think many in Bedlam expect to win. We'll try but its highly unlikely. Way behind in VP as it is, and we fully expect that if we get even remotely close web and TH and K-Rif and company and basta will all fully unite to guarantee they wont get caught.

We will see, but I don't expect to win.

• New dilemma for Bedlam. Which chair they will choose to sit on?

Don't worry mate, we're having fun ...

I have to say while I make this rare appearance though that I think Web have executed their strategy very well.

Anyway, back to the hot tub...

Buli
    aka CrocodileHundee
    aka Monkey Nuts
    aka PHARAOHcious

• I was drinking coffee this morning and laughed while looking at Buli's image concerning Emerita Augusta and Jerusalem. Until the coffee kicks in and Hispalis appears on the image... ;(

• I was drinking coffee this morning and laughed while looking at Buli's image concerning Emerita Augusta and Jerusalem. Until the coffee kicks in and Hispalis appears on the image... ;(

yes.. I hate bad spelling too... he could have used a spell check for 'his phallus'