COM15 (XV) banter thread

🔥 New user interface & tribe specific buildings survey 🔥
The answers can be submitted until February 21, 2020 10:00 GMT+1.
The survey results will form a foundation for our future work on the needed adjustments based on your wishes and suggestions.
➡️ TO THE SURVEY ⬅️

• ah well. mistakes happen! but first real attack from our side didnt get walled :) follow up obviously could have been better, but theres still plenty of fight left to be had :)

where are the logs of all the mini web hammers that got walled this week? we certainly had some troops in one of those defenses....but I leave it up to the attackers if they feel like posting those.

we can discuss things without getting nasty? obviously some players are just trying to get a reaction out of others....don't give them that satisfcation.

• mini web hammers that got walled this week?

We do not post logs without the def - obviously, and it was only 1 hammer, not hammers.

Dasfag: Fire and Sand, ts 20
    "- Если вы пришелец, откуда у вас северный акцент?
    - На многих планетах есть север"

Ts19 2017: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (1,7 миллиона офрейт)
    Ts20 2018: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (4 миллиона офрейт)

Ts19 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (2,5 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (11,2 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 население :rolleyes: (53 деревни 47600 население)

• Interesting, TH themselves decided to build vills in the region with unique diet, or at the hint of older brother, based on the time of their settlement ... not bad idea, despite the fact that the older brother didn't even try to take this region of his backyard, well, just only 10 VP, can be feed troops and with small diet not bad, though for this they had to trudge in Korduba, but someday they need to touch Bedlam after all, not in the habits of Web stupid to play simsiti ... and here immediately question why on this server Web is so clinging to the strategy of capturing regions focusing on VP, though I remember the head of this ally told that is a wrong strategy and need capture first of all regions with the necessary artifacts, to was easy to fight, and criticized for VP strategy of their previous opponents and I was so impressed by stories the head of Web and fully supported him, but now Bedlam has to make great efforts to catch up with them on VP ...it turns out that fathers-commanders say one thing today and do other tomorrow ...here and trust them after that...whether boots will help to catch up the opponent on victory points:)

P/S specially for Volodya(Tarantul) - all that I wrote in this post is my humble very humble opinion lol

• Interesting, TH themselves decided to build vills in the region with unique diet, or at the hint of older brother, based on the time of their settlement ... not bad idea, despite the fact that the older brother didn't even try to take this region of his backyard, well, just only 10 VP, can be feed troops and with small diet not bad, though for this they had to trudge in Korduba, but someday they need to touch Bedlam after all, not in the habits of Web stupid to play simsiti ... and here immediately question why on this server Web is so clinging to the strategy of capturing regions focusing on VP, though I remember the head of this ally told that is a wrong strategy and need capture first of all regions with the necessary artifacts, to was easy to fight, and criticized for VP strategy of their previous opponents and I was so impressed by stories the head of Web and fully supported him, but now Bedlam has to make great efforts to catch up with them on VP ...it turns out that fathers-commanders say one thing today and do other tomorrow ...here and trust them after that...whether boots will help to catch up the opponent on victory points:)

P/S specially for Volodya(Tarantul) - all that I wrote in this post is my humble very humble opinion lol

All right. Before starting the war we got: The eagles slight eyes, Slight storage masterplan, The eagles slight eyes. We drove into the regions with VP, since there were 15 + 150%, this was a priority. And then we also collected the missing artifacts. Then they started to fight

• hammers

Show me any single hammer there:)

some reports of successful hits ?

We dont have any successful hits, cause we didnt try yet. I can post how we cated down ur empty towns, but i dont do that, cause its not interesting. I didnt post my logs from heathens as well, and i did around 100k off rate on them for couple weeks. I dont think that its worth forum posting at all, because its like 1-2 week troops building on 3 month server. Thats not hammers, that was the same try to cated empty towns like we did in Emirita. Why you dont post logs where your catas and horses were killed there?:) Meh i do realy hate hypocrats like you lol, you cant even troll proper:)

Post was edited 1 time, last by Kazah ().

• My catas and horses were killed ?

That’s news to me

Not yours, i meant your ally in total:) Cause obviously you did act like something terrible happened, its not like that you killed rly low hammers (if you called them that -ok), so at 1 hand you are trolling me in the way "Do you have any comments" like there is something to give comment about, and on the other hand you are acting like your vilas wasnt cated to 0 in emirita without even hammer supported with catas, it was like 30 archers with waves of catas and they meet 0 defense. If i were you, i would instantly pop up on the forum asking about the comments:D Or how we killed Peg Legged Pony intergated horses and catas there? I dont rly think such logs are worth even talking about, and i doubt that you rly want my comments about how did u destroy 10-20k "Hammers" on 14 hours attack? Damn it was a rly hard opera for you with 0 attacks on your ally for the whole server to close 2-3 towns with 40-50k def, tell us how did you struggle to do that lol. It was just silly try from our side to get a free cated towns like we did with you before in emirita, it didnt work there, doesnt mean we wont try to do the same silly attacks with 1-2 weeks troops some where else:) If you want my comments about such things, you can ask me in game, i doubt that such logs or fights are even worth forum to begin with. But hey, when you got nothing else to share, you are trying to create something from nothing, no hard feelings about that.

• looks like kazah is triggered! lol. Wasn't he the one who was so quick to jump on our mistakes? Kazah doesnt make mistakes...so that means he sent those 4 baby hammers to die on purpose? curious what strategy you are using there....is it the sacrifice an army to the gods strategy?

keep it up! :)

• Wasn't he the one who was so quick to jump on our mistakes?

Mistake, not mistakes. And how did you compared the attack on 100% deffed vila under the art + attacks on empty random villas? If its mistake, why you didnt def same towns in Emirita?:) As long as i see we are wining, we destroyed your towns in emirita and took the region from you, while you died trying to destroyed ours. So basically we killed some low hammers on long rides, but thats why they were build at the vry beginning, it could work there, your attempt on BuT town would not work in ANY scenarios possible, thats why i called it stupid. You rly dont see the difference? 1) Our mini ham-hams were walled while attemting to cated down town to 0, your one of the top hammer was halfed on just an attack without any follow ups coming on stationary def. So those 2 stories are the same for you - fine, i am not here to feed you:) While you are trolling us on forum, we are taking your regions, i am totally fine with that.

• #Kazahistriggered2019 #insovietrussiaspooneatsyou #insovietrussiawallsplatsyou

ok, I wont tease you anymore! i got it out of my system. lets keep it up! I am sure both sides will have many more failures and victorys before this server is over.....its a tough life being a defense account, were finally getting to see a little action! so for that, I'm thankful :)

• riggered

I am triggered because i am trying to search for any logic in things you are talking about? Or i am triggered because i am answering to your accusations? I can stop doing both, if you want lol. You rly didnt see me, when i am triggered by something:)