COM15 (XV) banter thread

The applications for the 🔥 Legends on Tour 2020 - Summit 🔥 are open.

If you think you would be a good fit to represent one of these communities Anglosphere, Balkans, France, Germany, International COM, Italy, Lusobrasilero or Russia, read all the details and submit your application.

➡️ More information here ⬅️

If your community is not between the selected one, but you still want to provide your input for the event, feel free to visit and participate in the discussion on the International forum.
  • You mean Forum thread youve ever experienced right ?

See, as mentioned in other thread your creativity is equals to zero :D I don't need to play in the server to see that Bedlam and Heathens are probly funniest alliances in the server... 'Top alliances' who cannot win server because .. Eh not gonna start listing them all, just sad to see that almost every round 'Top Alliances' have no clue how to play this type of servers, because they are too stubborn to start learning new things, they just do repeatedly same thing over and over again, because let's be real, they hardly learn smth new due to the core mechanics of the Travian kek.

One moment when P2W cannot beat tactics heh, GG Web, will win this fairly easily and as much as I'm aware they aren't even full team they are often play. So I find teasing this not worth my own time, have fun losing... Curious if Heathens will manage to get out above 5th place kek. Oh wait, Heathens are gone, now they are LOAD :omegalul:

Not mentioning Bedlams cheating to their bones and trying to deny that... Probably that's how low tier donors who cheat play.

Atėjau, pamačiau, sugrioviau...

• they aren't even full team

Not even half. 2many players left the game for good.

Dasfag: Fire and Sand, ts 20
    "- Если вы пришелец, откуда у вас северный акцент?
    - На многих планетах есть север"

Ts19 2017: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (1,7 миллиона офрейт)
    Ts20 2018: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (4 миллиона офрейт)

Ts19 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (2,5 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (11,2 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 население :rolleyes: (53 деревни 47600 население)

• See, as mentioned in other thread your creativity is equals to zero :D I don't need to play in the server to see that Bedlam and Heathens are probly funniest alliances in the server... 'Top alliances' who cannot win server because .. Eh not gonna start listing them all, just sad to see that almost every round 'Top Alliances' have no clue how to play this type of servers, because they are too stubborn to start learning new things, they just do repeatedly same thing over and over again, because let's be real, they hardly learn smth new due to the core mechanics of the Travian kek.

One moment when P2W cannot beat tactics heh, GG Web, will win this fairly easily and as much as I'm aware they aren't even full team they are often play. So I find teasing this not worth my own time, have fun losing... Curious if Heathens will manage to get out above 5th place kek. Oh wait, Heathens are gone, now they are LOAD :omegalul:

Not mentioning Bedlams cheating to their bones and trying to deny that... Probably that's how low tier donors who cheat play.

I am stating facts rather than the fiction you post mate, web did throw Heathens out of their regions but a player who no one knows, didnt play the server or contribute to Webs supremacy does not have any right whatsoever to comment on us. We are here to play a game and maybe fight with players who we fought against. You just come here, read a post or two and comment, your comments hold no ground and the only reason we reply is cause you are the "entertainment", keep posting and we will reply but worry not your only job is to keep the thread active.

• TH will win this, web are just their puppets. Betrayal coming soon.

TH is an alliance gathering all its players from the map. We are still learning to work with each other and never had a big alliance run 1 op against us. Our strength is the play spirit. Don't care who is stronger. TH has a nap with Web. I'm certain that a lot of things can change. That includes Web or TH dropping nap in order to win the server. If I recall the old leaders of TH , a time span of preparation would be included after one of us drops nap.

Anyway I like fairness and sportive attitude, in losses and wins. Unfortunately I could notice a sunbstantial lack of respect and Fun on the forum. Thumbs up for Krif, GFU and Basta for still playing the game and creating and adding their story to make their game fun despite the many assaults on them. :thumbup:

• I am stating facts*1 rather than the fiction you post mate, web did throw Heathens out of their regions but a player who no one knows, didnt play the server or contribute to Webs supremacy does not have any right whatsoever to comment on us*2. We are here to play a game and maybe fight with players who we fought against. You just come here, read a post or two and comment*3, your comments hold no ground and the only reason we reply is cause you are the "entertainment"*4, keep posting and we will reply but worry not your only job is to keep the thread active*5.

*1 what kind of facts? You are just big mouthing over how cool you were last round and how victimized you are now by "Web" and "their cheating" (your words since day one of this server);

*2 I had played against them, if I knew that they will play, would contacted them before the servers start, I thought they won't waste time in this server, appears I was wrong.. ofc if they've accepted me that would be a different case;

*3 Imagine forum is made for commenting about something, how so I should make videos here or sing songs?

*4 Ohhh so reverse psichology, like YOU WERE PUPPETING me all the time, not vice versa.. Interesting!

*5 Sorry to inform you, but your crying is keeping this thread active... or Bedlams fail attempts to beat someone with "PROPERLY COORDINATED ATTACKS" (using this very liberally);

I've learned so much about COM players, that not gonna lie, I was expecting more from people who have more money to spend on the game and they can abuse that P2W stuff... but they don't know how to abuse it properly when they have 4-5 players on one account and still fail miserably on basic things such as attacks.. Jeezus. I really start to believe that Travian is literally too far away from what it used to be 10 years ago, I bet none of you were playing there or were able to play it... No gold club, no crop finders, no vacations... I guess you are that 'new generation' of the plebs who came to play the game that 'oh boy we have moneyz, we gonna win this game!" kind of attitude and zero things done on the server..

Hiding logs, talking here more than doing something in server and then trying to pull that card "oh noes you don't play so you dunno watcha talking" I know way more than you do.. but once again, I found this teasing of some randoms way more exhausting than funny the more I try to understand your point or smth...

• Haha i was here way before you were kid, i have played no hero version youre talking about. It was t2 for your information and have played the game ever since. Bloody hell, you just read about it and you come preach here ?

Your "what if" scenarios dont matter, end of the day youre a nobody on this server. Doubt anyone has heard of your great contributions.

1. We won the last round, thats a fact. If winning is cool, maybe we are so ?

2. You would have ? You could have ? Then maybe you should have played with them and shown us how good you are.

3. You entertain us with your banter upon which we have a good laugh in our chatrooms. So yes, the amount of effort you are putting into a servers forum when your're not even here makes it more fun.

4. It truly does not go through your dense head that what bedlam or i speak about is based upon the happening of the server rather than hearsay like you do.

Yes, to us you are a nobody, given we dont know you, dont know your account, havent seen your skills. Just a banter machine since day 1. You just look like a guy who is jealous of people who can buy gold, should focus on those SATs more.

Once you are above 18 you too can get a credit card man, just work hard, rock your SATs and get a decent job.

I cant be responsible for the performance of my alliance, what i can do is make an acc which actively does its part. Overall even a rank 500 acc has more impact on the game than you do, just continue with your gibberish.

Post was edited 1 time, last by sakku ().

• All right. Before starting the war we got: The eagles slight eyes, Slight storage masterplan, The eagles slight eyes. We drove into the regions with VP, since there were 15 + 150%, this was a priority. And then we also collected the missing artifacts. Then they started to fight

last ru.server you took 15c in regions with necessary arty, and only after taking almost all unique arty and build up troops, went to take VP regions from other allies, i.e. applied arty strategy... at the beginning of this server you didn’t even have boots, but you still started a fight for VP regions with a very modest set of arty and you managed to break away from your opponents quite strongly, although they were in a more comfortable neighborhood, but at this frivolously treated to the capture of VP regions, not completely populating Spain at right time and now they are paying for it...so it turns out that VP strategy rules...btw, why don't TH give you Гелю (unique boots) what for is it them if aren't fighting for victory8o

• Yeah as expected, not a single creative argument same "you aren't playing", "we are laughing" (just shows that you as individual are useless without some of 'your level' people standing behind you or smth) and legendary trap card called "kid" - when you lose your argument and start calling someone else calling a kid, thinking that would demolish that persons will to even argue with such incompetent person who can only think same things over and over again...

And yes I'm a kid to my parents my whole life, I thought that's common knowledge that we are kids of our parents... Are you some kind of exception? If so I'm really sorry to hear that.

Oh to finish this (idk) some kind of circus of those people who are upset that they are losing badly this round with no chances of winning:

at-least-you-tried1366758-prints.jpg

P.S. Imagine, I'm not using word "losers", because according to Travian logic that word is an insult to people that I'm talking about, because that tells them they aren't going to win, so they get upset when see that word. Poor people :(

Post was edited 1 time, last by MindFreak_LT ().