COM15 (XV) banter thread

The applications for the 🔥 Legends on Tour 2020 - Summit 🔥 are open.

If you think you would be a good fit to represent one of these communities Anglosphere, Balkans, France, Germany, International COM, Italy, Lusobrasilero or Russia, read all the details and submit your application.

➡️ More information here ⬅️

If your community is not between the selected one, but you still want to provide your input for the event, feel free to visit and participate in the discussion on the International forum.
  • When someone from Web replies in forum thread, whole bunch of Bedlam forum bois goes to the action kek. Only way to make a thread active is to tell something about Bedlam that everyone already knows and that's how you get their attention.

Atėjau, pamačiau, sugrioviau...

Post was edited 1 time, last by MindFreak_LT ().

• When someone from Web replies in forum thread, whole bunch of Bedlam forum bois goes to the action kek. Only way to make a thread active is to tell something about Bedlam that everyone already knows already and that's how you get their attention.

Very true. Every time one of us writes something, there's like 4-5 Bedlam players answering lol ^^

Небо мне не предел..

• Нет, :)мы послали вождей на обоих. Он решил поменять капитал.

It is you, personally, who keeps coming back accusation us in shady tactics. I told several times and can only repeat. We don't do multi, we don't use teches and we prefer a fair fight to friendly conquer. You clearly unable to fight us so you went diplomacy road and friendly chiefing in our zones now. Yes, we do friendly village passing too to our confederacy members, but nothing in shades. Funny how much you denied teaming up with NOLA :)

"We" it's Bedlam or all your confederacy or only your acc?

We don't play with multies. We DO play without them. You pull random getter links that supposedly evidence of something. Of course I can't vouch for every single player in the alliance, I can't get in their heads.

• i would love to be a fly in the WEB... sorry bad joke lol

i wonder what discussion are happening at the moment tho WEB down to 900 VP THC up to 1140 only 4k VP behind WEB seems the tactic of NAP and tag team BEDLAM didnt go to well are WEB paying the price ?

who will break the nap first ?

will THC win the server ?

stay tuned for next weeks show to find out..

• i wonder what discussion are happening at the moment tho WEB down to 900 VP THC up to 1140 only 4k VP behind WEB seems the tactic of NAP and tag team BEDLAM didnt go to well are WEB paying the price ?

Just for Kicks: Web and Bedlam to ally together to pull down THC? Or Web and Heathens? Web will probably need one of them on their side, for the time being at least 8o.

• ofc everyone wants to win we all play to win but some want/need it more than others and web being one of them

i just hope there eyes will be opened they seem to have got tunnell vision and that will cost them the win at this rate

• ofc everyone wants to win we all play to win but some want/need it more than others and web being one of them

i just hope there eyes will be opened they seem to have got tunnell vision and that will cost them the win at this rate

At this moment it's Bedlam's problem

• If the game is allowed to slide from here then THC has a better chance of a win as Bedlam and Heathens are focused on Web for now. It will be in THC's favor to act now and hit Web opening up a third front for Web and push them down further. Otherwise, however, Bedlam or Heathens may still have some interesting role to play on this server.

• i wonder what discussion are happening at the moment tho WEB down to 900 VP THC up to 1140 only 4k VP behind WEB seems the tactic of NAP and tag team BEDLAM didnt go to well are WEB paying the price ?

What point in breaking the NAP for THC, when WEB keep Bedlam from earning easy points?

What point in breaking the NAP for WEB, who already fighting with Bedlam and Heathens? I think its obvious, that WEB dont have enough power to fight with whole server alone. So I see no any good reason for breaking the NAP.

The question is do Bedlam have enough power to stop both WEB and THC.

At this point THC definitely are having the highest chances to win.

• wow...

sunday is day for THC awareness??

VP means really little if they can't maitain it... its easy to see just by top 10 stats and size of the majour accounts, and ally history, that they are the least cohesive of the 4 main allies... the fact they are running ahead right now only reflects the fact that they are the one the other majour 3 allies is least worried...

but suddently comes sunday and you guys decide that THC has the better chance! and ridiculously trying to turn it against its NAP???

please you guys can do better than this!

• The point you are missing is I DONT CARE IF THC WIN ^^;( I would rather see them win than WEB just for the sake of it haha

rampelf i don’t care or even try for the win anymore tbh so it’s not my problem haha I just enjoy the fact tour own actions are coming back to bite you on the back side haha

• That is totally true , and I mentionned it multiple times. THC , a part from Company, has all its players gathered from the map. THC has a history of many internal issues (ex. leadership), and had 0 operations against them. However the cohesion starts to come. You could see a slight enhancement as for example Jerusalem and Emporiae. But we are indeed far from Heathens,Bedlam and Web level.

We are however an important parameter in the server win. That war between Web and Bedlam profits us the most while we are waiting with full hammers and anvils. Finding the balance between both was until now easy, until now.... when Heathens and Bedlam finally rode together into Battle.

I can already say that now our diplomacy is open to new changes. :S

'The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting'

'The greatest victory is that which requires no battle'.

-Sun Tzu-